Most Uber Tournament Ever - IV Signups (we're full, R1 soon)

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
just went through everything, here's the list so far of confirmed teams+free agents, you can check if there's an error
before reporting your team not being in, please confirm that everyone on your team confirmed
  1. The ORAS Generation: Astounded / Level 56 / Lord Outrage / Mr.378 / ZoroarkForever
  2. AMBER something: Lax / Meteordash / Ren-chon / rozes / Arifeen
  3. yung flexians: Solgaleo / Drud / tjdaas / Hitmontop129 / DragunDancing
  4. nomekoptakcusew: Dominatio / Mysterious M / Serga / Not Troller / 0kay
  5. fat orch will quash all competition: Arii Stella / DontStealMyPenguin / Omfuga / Orch / hyw
  6. The Somewhat Suboptimal Shaymin-S: Pomman / TonyFlygon / Peli / Edgar / Megazard
  7. Pohjis Eats Wiener Lmao: Hack / Pohjis / ShadowQuinn / Gunner Rohan / Cranham
  8. swallowing Swellows: Melle2402 / ImIsap / Hassin627 / Serpi386 / Mister Tim
  9. french boue: Misugi / Miang / Holiano / Dlanyer / Gastrik
  10. Five Deadly Sins: Lacus Clyne / James Jimmy / Wings of Night / White Lion18 / sin and victimization
  11. arii stella fans: Hyogafodex / Wind Ice / Znain / Alice Kazumi / Lfrs

1. rileydelete
  2. Cheek Pouch
  3. Camilas
  4. Marshall.Law
  5. -Leon-
  6. tcr
  7. Real FV13
  8. HQuaze
  9. Sonired
  10. Exiline
  11. MegaStarUniverse
  12. Ha In Kang
  13. Flares.
  14. SunnyORAS

Last edited:
just went through everything, here's the list so far of confirmed teams+free agents, you can check if there's an error
before reporting your team not being in, please confirm that everyone on your team confirmed
  1. The ORAS Generation: Astounded / Level 56 / Lord Outrage / Mr.378 / ZoroarkForever
  2. AMBER something: Lax / Meteordash / Ren-chon / rozes / Arifeen
  3. yung flexians: Solgaleo / Drud / tjdaas / Hitmontop129 / DragunDancing
  4. nomekoptakcusew: Dominatio / Mysterious M / Serga / Not Troller / 0kay
  5. fat orch will quash all competition: Arii Stella / DontStealMyPenguin / Omfuga / Orch / hyw
  6. The Somewhat Suboptimal Shaymin-S: Pomman / TonyFlygon / Peli / Edgar / Megazard
  7. Pohjis Eats Wiener Lmao: Hack / Pohjis / ShadowQuinn / Gunner Rohan / Cranham
  8. We are the swallowing Swellows: Melle2402 / ImIsap / Hassin627 / Serpi386 / Mister Tim
  9. french boue: Misugi / Miang / Holiano / Dlanyer / Gastrik
  10. Five Deadly Sins: Lacus Clyne / James Jimmy / Wings of Night / White Lion18 / sin and victimization
  11. arii stella fans: Hyogafodex / Wind Ice / Znain / Alice Kazumi / Lfrs

1. rileydelete
  2. Cheek Pouch
  3. Camilas
  4. Marshall.Law
  5. -Leon-
  6. tcr
  7. Real FV13
  8. HQuaze
  9. Sonired
  10. Exiline
  11. MegaStarUniverse
  12. Ha In Kang
  13. Flares.
  14. SunnyORAS
R I P the ghosting squad

#BlackSalami

Joshz :toast:

Cased "I'm an Alpha male. And girls want to fuck alpha males. Let it piss you off as much as you want, but you know it's completely true. That girl you like who is kinda cute in a weird way, but is totally sweet and you have the biggest crush on? The one who keeps going back to guys who treat her wrong for reasons you don't understand? The one who calls you up at 1 am to cry about how her boyfriend hasn't called her in 3 days, and no matter how long you listen to her, she'll never think of you as anything other than asexual? The one who will curl up next to you on the couch, hug you close, kiss you on the cheek, and never let you fucking touch her beyond that? Yeah, I'm fucking her. The hot girl who won't even look at you when you nod at them and smile? The one who laughs when you trip in the hallway and drop your stuff? The one who comes up and coyly ask for your help with her homework, and then pretends you don't exist once you finish? Yeah, I'm fucking her too, even harder. The geeky girl you think might be enough like you that you have a chance with her? She plays warcraft on your server, and watches anime, and reads comics? She's so incredible and you just love her so much but you still haven't worked up the courage to tell her how you feel about her? Guess who just sucked me off and told me they'll always love me? And what's more? I laugh at guys like you. When you cry about how much girls treat you bad, and wonder why they can't just see that you're a nice guy who would always treat them right? I nod and tell you to hang in there, you'll find someone right for you someday, don't give up hope man. But inside? I'm laughing my ass off at you you pathetic fuck. Every girl you set your sights on, who isn't a disgusting pig-monster, I'm going to fuck 6 ways from sunday before you even tell her you think she's cute. I won't bother trying when you finally settle for that 350 pound girl who works at hardees, you can have that. Anything else I'm going to cum on her face before you get those lips near it. And the biggest reason I laugh? It's not me doing all this. It's the girls. When you cry about how lonely you are? Or talk about how you just want to curl up and disappear, and all that emo bullshit? You're triggering her "Don't Fuck" instinct something feirce. You're a miserable weak coward, why would she want your genes? Feel free to buy her a new computer and help her decorate her apartment, you're great for that. But her baby-maker is barking orders at her, telling her to wrap her legs around me and hold on for as long as she can. She needs it, on a primal level you'll never get to see first hand, even if you do get a chance to fuck her. Sooner or later one of them will lay back and spread their legs, but you won't see any hunger in their eyes. They won't beg you to love them forever and make them yours. You won't know what it's like to see her animal side needing you as much as she needs to eat and breath. And she's cheating on you, I promise that. When she sits around quiet and uncomfortable, acting irritable and irrational towards you, wanting you to just back away and leave her alone, it's not her period. It's because I haven't called her for a day or two and her instincts are telling her to go find me. The primitive section of her brain doesn't want to risk smelling like another man when she gives herself to me, she wants me to know she's completely mine. We do things together she tells you she never would. Her pooper? Mine. I want to give her a facial? of course. I want her to suck the cum out of my dick, even though I just finished pumping away at her ass? she's never going to tell me no. She doesn't WNAT to tell me no. She wants me to know she'll do anything it takes to keep me. She'll rim my ass while she's down there sucking me off if it means pleasing me. She'll drink my cum from a shotglass. She'll wear a buttplug when we go out to dinner. She'll sleep handcuffed to my headboard. Anything. And then she'll go home to you and tell you she's not in the mood today. I'd say you should become an hero, but you being aruond makes her want a real man all the more, so keep fagging it up emo bitches, I'll keep that pussy warm while you're crying in the corner."

GonxKillua "f(θ)=100(A2B3−A3B2)2−(c1B3−c2B2)2−(c2A2−c1A3)2=0,
where
A2=3cos(θ)−5A2=3cos⁡(θ)−5
B2=3sin(θ)B2=3sin⁡(θ)
A3=3(cos(θ)−sin(θ))A3=3(cos⁡(θ)−sin⁡(θ))
B3=3(cos(θ)+sin(θ))−6B3=3(cos⁡(θ)+sin⁡(θ))−6
c1=p22−25−A22−B22c1=p22−25−A22−B22
c2=−16−A23−B23c2=−16−A32−B32"

HunterStorm "Hi guys I'm hunter :]"

Shaneghoul aka a slug with legs doing a pole-vault over an erect penis drawn by a failed newspaper sketch artist who sells his body to lampposts between the hours of 6:29pm and 3:41am in order to earn an income to provide for his mentally deficient daughters who are actually fish-people who were born as the product of inbreeding since the sketch artist fucked his pet fish who was actually also his mother and his daughter, but he was allowed to do it because he lived in America, but he was actually scooped up by a group of Japanese fishermen who thought he was a mermaid from a distance while they were fishing and were sorely disappointed when the noticed he was just another wannabe immigrant trying to get to America to fuck his pet fish mother/daughter legally, but they took him on board anyway as long as he wore a dress and angelically sung tracks from the hot pop albums of today, but he was never paid because slugs with legs don't have arms so they couldn't reach into their pockets to give him the money and when he tried to do it himself they called rape and had him arrested where he was put in a cell with a cow who farted too hard and accidentally shat in his farmer's face and gave him worms, he was there for twenty two years, five months, three weeks and five minutes. When he got home after cutting off his arm with a broken toothbrush to feed to his daughters he saw they were dead and being fried and eaten by squatters who had just broken in five minutes before his release, he had to fight off the squatters by picking up his daughters' dead bodies and slapping them with them till they left wanting to take a shower because now they stank of dead fish, but they forgot where they lived so they just ran to a nearby river and drowned themselves, the artist spent about 57 minutes and 12 seconds crying over the situation before he grabbed a potato peeler and peeled his skin off to reveal he was actually a baboon and so he moved to Africa to piss on people from the trees but it turns out one of the people was actually an electric fence and electrocuted him to a point where his penis receded into his body, causing him to fall into a deep depression so he walked off the edge of a cliff to die but he didn't because gravity is a social construct and he just drifted into the sky further and further until he landed on Mars, and now he is the penisless baboon king of Mars with a dead family.
confirm

try to recover your pw or get your teammates to use LordHydra instead of LordAdvice in their roster
I think Magsy put me as Lord Hydra in an edit to the original post, but I'm not home for the weeknd so I can't auto sign in and I used a throw away email to sign that acc up so I can't get in until I get back home

Reactions: hyw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)