Bleach Discussion Thread

*sigh*
Alright, Thor and his "miracles" are starting to really annoy me. I'm pretty sure Kubo is simply deploying his character as a punching bag so every else gets their chance to shine under the spotlight somehow. Kenpachi, Hitsugaya and Byakuya ( kind of ) were first in line, whomever was taken down ealier in this fight will get back on their feet and Thor will take yet another beating; rinse and repeat until every single character has done something. Then, when it's all over, Momo is stabbed once again so everything is right in the world of bleach.

Meh about Orihime, she had her chance already and Kubo denied it to her. If anything I'm afraid this will be 'The Lust' all over again.

too much content as usual Kubo...

I really needed more characters to react to Hitsugaya's adult form because the entire arc wasn't already funny enough.

But at least Inoe protected Ichigo from one attack, there you go Inoue, you are a bit less useless.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
The chapter was a bit mediocre, but it managed to put a smile on my face, so I'm okay with it, particularly the Ichigo stuff.

And they dads now show up to save their overly eager sons I guess...maybe we'll finally get more explanation on Ryuken's role in this since his powers weren't absorbed, he didn't join Bach obviously, etc.

Finally Ryuuken actually does something this arc. Hopefully we get so see Ishin's bankai as a bonus to Ryuuken's awesomeness.

I find it hilarious how Yhwach is disappointed in Ichigo for bringing Inoe. It is almost like Kubo knows Orihime is useless.

Ok...so uh, he turns white and black when using both powers I guess. Ok...kind of a pointless chapter
Bleach in a nutshell...like aways nothing relevant happens.

I am confused if Ichigo is now using his hollow powers or quincy powers...though both or rather any doesn't seem to make sense for different reasons:
1. Hollow powers: Ichigo has now a fully developt zanpakto, so his blade is still part hollow considering he hinted that he is going to abuse his quincy powers?
2. Quincy powers: Nothing about his power screams quincy...unless turning white indicates that.

Well, at least it makes sense now why it is called Bleach.

Interesting how Ichigo is looking a lot like the Deicide Zangetsu and I'm also plesantly surprised by the fact that Orihime is no longer the helpless damsel in distress and is actively engaging in the fight. Albeit defensively, she's doing a pretty good job. this one page specifically holds a lot meaning but I just can't quite put my finger on it. It somehow shows a mutual understanding between both characters and I just love it. Funny how those empty panels were able to tell a better story than all the pointless dialogue.

Anyway, nothing really happened but the action was great. This is the kind of chapter that makes me miss the anime—it would look cool as sh#t animated.

Last edited:

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Kubo's inconsistency greatly annoys me. He'll write complete shit for a good month or two, and then bang out a couple of chapters that make me reconsider my feelings. I actually liked these last two chapters, although that transformation...it's kinda neat, but also a bit of a bullshit plot device. As usual...we'll see what happens. :|

Well like everyone said, wasn't expecting a Gran Ray Cero though hell, a normal cero was enough to blow chunks out of Ulquiora's second release. Now we'll get to see whatever BS counter Bach has considering he can see the future.

To be honest, I wasn't surprised by the Gran Ray Cero because Bleach. But I am honestly satisfied with this chapter for once.

Makes me wonder if Ichigo now is on a similar level to YH and no longer needs Bankai but he already has full access to his powers...though if that were true, I wouldn't mind it. We already saw like 3 different bankais and it is not like Ichigo needs more new transformations.

I wish it could lasted a little longer, but so far this is the best we can hope to get from Kubo.

So, more getsuga fun coming our way, let's face it Ichigo's bankai is pretty unthrilling since he just hits harder and faster, let's hope the new bankai gives him something different than +10 Spe and +10 Atk.

The moment I saw to pages to be almost the same picture modified, I knew this chapter will be full of shit...

Now time for Ichigo to get a new Bankai...again.

jrp

Banned deucer.
I don't think he's gonna get a new bankai. We already know that the zero squad are apparently the only people that can fix broken bankais, and well, they're out of commission.

Either Orihime is gonna pull some shit or Ichigo is gonna get his ass beat here

But of course, Bach can just change the future to his whim...so all Ichigo has to do is convince him of a future in which he's defeated and it comes true right?
Sounds awfully like how Gremmy almost got defeated by Kenpachi. It feels like Kubo aimed way too high, overdid it and now have no idea how to deal with the situation he's created so he's just rolling with it. For example, we still have no idea what will become of Mega-Thor; he's still out there being a overgrown Golias and all.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)