Survivor SURVIVOR - Won by rssp1

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
ALSO DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING RN

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT I SHOULD BE SEEING IS THIS

I SHOULD NOT BE CARRYING YOU ALL CUZ MY BACK WILL BREAK AND HARUNO + 7 GHOSTING SLOTS SHOULD NOT BE A THING TY!!! I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO TELL TEAM MOTO TraceofLife Mithril billymills Walrein ButteredToast Maleovex THE_IRON_...KENYAN? King_ to take it easy on my poor team cuz they have a lot to carry! THANK YOU FOR LISTENING

Isn't a 1 game match? And also what happens if everyone has 1 vote on them
Then there would be a revote. If things were still tied, then we would go to the RNG tiebreaker, except everyone with a vote would be included. So basically the person who gets voted off would be decided at random should everyone receive a single vote. I think it's pretty safe to say that this is a very unlikely course of events!

So here's where we stand:

Okata has 4 points, one away from securing immunity. Moto needs THE_IRON_...KENYAN? to come up big and get a win in his match versus Ullar, in order to force a tiebreaker.

However, keep in mind that the activity requirement is still there. If the match isn't scheduled by tomorrow, then the Moto tribe will win immunity if TIK is granted an activity win. The same goes for if Ullar wins on activity. If both players are deemed to be inactive, then the match will be declared a dead game, and Okata will win immunity.

Let's get this battle done and not force me to have to look at activity!

Ullar vs. TIK decision:

As evidenced by this thread, TIK has asked for a sub. Initially, I was going to grant this request and give a short extension to get the match done, however, after consulting with both tribes, I'm going to give Ullar an activity win, meaning that the Okata tribe wins immunity!

TIK will still be subbed. Flyhn will replace him, assuming he wants in on the game. If not, I will contact potential other substitutes.

Moto tribe, I have nothing for you but a trip to tribal council with me, where unfortunately, one of the eight of you will be the first person voted out of Survivor.

e: any complaints can be made to me if you so desire

Last edited:

Maleovex

Lt. Col. of The Kyergrzstan Killer Beez
So I just had a surprise camping trip Spring upon me, where I will have no internet Monday-Friday next week, so that's a thing :(

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Why would you sub someone on the losing team out before they vote someone off? The most logical person to be voted off is the person who let the team down via activity. If you sub Flyhn in, then they either vote someone else out, which would likely be unfair, or they vote Flyhn out anyway, which wastes him as a sub. Maybe they vote someone else out anyway for other reasons, in which case you could sub Flyhn in at the start of Round 2.

Given that the issue is now a private one for the Moto tribe to decide, I don't have any further comment to give in this thread regarding a TIK sub. I have communicated with all relevant parties regarding a possible substitution, so rest assured that it's being taken care of in a fair and reasonable manner.

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk to me further regarding the situation von, but otherwise I would appreciate it if you would not potentially influence the decisions that the actual players in my game decide to take.

(technically i'm like 10 minutes early but i think it'll be okay)

Challenge 2

As both tribes walk in, there's one person missing from Moto. THE_IRON_KENYAN did not survive tribal council, and was the first person voted out of the game (which means Flyhn has not subbed in quite yet!).

OK everyone, let's get to it. Once again, immunity is back up for grabs. This second challenge will test each tribe's skill in the standard ORAS metagames. The format is as follows:

1 ORAS Ubers
1 ORAS OU
1 ORAS UU
1 ORAS RU
1 ORAS NU
1 ORAS PU
1 ORAS LC

Unlike the last challenge, there will not be any extra points lost for losing on activity. First tribe to 4 wins immunity. Otherwise, same rules as last time, please send me your lineups as soon as possible.

One last thing: Okata, since you have one extra member, you need to sit one person out. Remember that whoever sits out this challenge cannot sit out the next challenge. Questions to me as usual.

Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)