Ubers Ubers Spring Seasonal - Round 11 (Loser's Bracket)

Status
Not open for further replies.
March Fires quit so no byes this week. deadline Tuesday, June 21st very late at night

SPECIFIC RULES
(ripped off from Arcticblast)

• This is a standard ORAS Ubers tournament
  • This tournament will be Double Elimination
  • All rounds will be Best of Three. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • To encourage the development of the metagame, and so that everyone is on an even playing field, all matches must have replays recorded. If neither player posts or at least saves replays of the match, both players will suffer an automatic game loss. (If you were in losers' when you played, you are both out. If you were in winners', the winner is in losers' and the loser is out.) There may be some exceptions to this rule.
  • Every round, I will choose several games as the Highlight Matches. We don't have streaming yet, but this is something I am going to look into for future rounds when things get competitive.
Standard Rules and Clauses
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned. (No other evasion boosting things are banned).
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
  • Moody Clause
  • Sleep Clause
You know the general tournament rules by now.

Pairings:

Omfuga vs hyw
Melle2402 vs Mysterious M
Cranham vs Gunner Rohan

Highlight match:

Omfuga vs hyw

EXTENSIONS POSSIBLE.

Samqian

I COULD BE BANNED!
is a Past WCoP Champion
Omfuga vs hyw- Dont make ur win vs me go to waste ;-;
Melle2402 vs Mysterious M- fren
Cranham vs Gunner Rohan- Gunner is just better

Larry

formerly Leru
is a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Omfuga vs hyw- will somehow hax his way through, also cute user
Melle2402 vs Mysterious M- M is just the better player
Cranham vs Gunner Rohan- idk what to say

hyw

Banned deucer.
honestly i can rest in peace now, for real, fighting a friend and haxing the living shit out of them week after week got OD STRESSFUL and old quick so all the hax i got this series was 110% deserved but lolazo were winning MUTE together now so i guess it FEELS GOOD TO BE A GANGSTA

ps my run with one team this ssnl proves how borken ho in oras is its a horseshit meta c yall later upl this yr for some bw2 and dpp action PCE

Cynara

Banned deucer.
Lost in 3 vs gunnerrohan, seasonal was fun, I never really had any major tour experience before this & Im the worst when it comes to prepping for ppl. I'm content with my run, maybe im too hard on myself but alas. Feel like both of us played like we didn't care and I think that shows in my g3 game, Gunner is an exceptional player and I hope he keeps it up.

Shoutouts Astounded Lord Outrage for helping me get to the level I am today and I hope to go even further in the future, Astounded mainly for being such an amazing tutor and getting me to where I am in 7 months of playing competitive, Lord outrage: you're a rly cool dude and I hope we build together more in the future, if there's truly a most consistent oras ubers player, you're the man.

Some friends of the ubers room Pohjis ShadowQuinn darrell1297 Gunner Rohan for always being supportive and I think you're cool dudes regardless what you think of me.

Thank you gunner for giving me the loss I needed, I still have alot to learn about tournaments play and grats on win.

Last edited:
Lost in 3. I had no chance in game 1 after i got an early double Draco Meteor miss. Game 2 i came back and won clean. In game 3 i thought its already my win. Then my Lugia got frozen. Without this i have a guaranteed win. But after this turn i made the biggest mistake ever. I thought its over anyway and clicked ice beam. No guess who wasnt frozen anymore the next turn. At the end everyone can say its my own fault, and i cant say it isnt true. But without this freeze i had a guaranteed win. MM played really poor the third match and imo he didnz deserve it to win. Its just frustrating when you are that far in a tour and then you are out like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)