Playoffs Smogon Tour 21 Play-offs - Finals [Won by Ciele]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won 2-1 against cosine180, ggs.

A very close series against a very good player. I'm sure you will be receiving your own trophy in the not too distant future.

I didn't prepare/test with anyone for this tournament so I don't have a long list of shoutouts to give. Bluewind can get a special mention for supporting me despite me deserving a pink trophy far less than he does. I would also like to thank everyone else who offered their support n_n

Ban Scald.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Won 2-1 against cosine180, ggs.

A very close series against a very good player. I'm sure you will be receiving your own trophy in the not too distant future.

I didn't prepare/test with anyone for this tournament so I don't have a long list of shoutouts to give. Bluewind can get a special mention for supporting me despite me deserving a pink trophy far less than he does. I would also like to thank everyone else who offered their support n_n

Ban Scald.
you're a class act, and no less deserving than I was. a+ play ensured you got what is yours.

still corrupt af td tho. and didn't find my secret alt.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
wow breaking down that BW game, ciele played perfect:

not letting opening draco miss bother him
playing through 3 layers of spikes
finding a way to guarantee getting SR up w.o starmie spinning
risking hydro miss and going for the 2hko instead of going for the burn on chomp (if it was lum ciele was in trouble)
sending out rotom instead of garchomp to face gyarados initially (doesn't let gyara set up or intimidate chomp if it was an intimidate gyara)
playing it so damage rolls didnt even matter (if gyara wasnt ko'd by chomp/rough skin, he still had BP scizor to win, etc)

tons of little intricacies ciele absolutely nailed

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
congrats, trophies in both lower tiers and now this. I would say this cements you as one of the most well-rounded players.

wow breaking down that BW game, ciele played perfect:

not letting opening draco miss bother him
playing through 3 layers of spikes
finding a way to guarantee getting SR up w.o starmie spinning
risking hydro miss and going for the 2hko instead of going for the burn on chomp (if it was lum ciele was in trouble)
sending out rotom instead of garchomp to face gyarados initially (doesn't let gyara set up or intimidate chomp if it was an intimidate gyara)
playing it so damage rolls didnt even matter (if gyara wasnt ko'd by chomp/rough skin, he still had BP scizor to win, etc)

tons of little intricacies ciele absolutely nailed

u cud argue the one minor misplay was he cudve gone latios instead of rotom and not risk the roll on the chomp cuz he prob assumed it was scarf chomp but the chomp already revealed dclaw if i believe and generally scarf chomp rather opt for dualchop cuz alakazam, but despite that ciele played that shit amazingly and was an absolute pleasure to watch. Congrats to ciele and major ups for cosine :>.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)