Big Build Your Own Mafia - Game Over! 43 Winners: Vanillas, DTC, Ditto!

As if you were all your own inspectors, I would like the vanillas to share their roles with me. The great announced in the sky will surely confirm me as a villager just like every game is guaranteed to have a fuck tiger.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
askaninjask said:
FLYHNMON DIGIVOLVE INTO SPARKTEXTMON

JUMPLUFF DIGIVOLVE INTO VERBOSEINVESTIMON

ZORBEES DIGIVOLVE INTO JEHOVAMON

ULLAR

ALRIGHT!

WE'RE GONNA HELP OUT TOO, RIGHT JEHOVAMON? YOU BET! DOOR TO DOOR CANNOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

*explosion*
A DIGIMON TRAINER? That's social suicide. Thank god you have me to guide you here, otherwise your status would be plummeting.

I also like your bracelet :o It's very... artistic.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
There's only one bitch in this game. And it's you, bitch. Shut up and be grateful for what you have.

Oh, nice bracelet. I really like it. I really want it. So shut up.
Oh, goo golly gee, what if you're ABANDONED by both your fucking dads???? I've got nothing. Even less than that, now that Samwise (more like SamWRONG) got bitch-hitched. Is that a word? I'm making it a word, now that it happened.

jumpluff, you seem like a tortured soul. it seems like your life needs direction. have you considered the good word of our lord and savior, jesus christ?
I have read your religious texts with great fervour! Indeed I was particularly impressed by the parable of the LORD smiting a young boy for violating his vows of silence in order to pursue base impulses. I take it the popularity of Jesus among your kind is the main reason most of you remain chaste?

I take offense to my team name. Vanilla is harvested from trees, which should not die just to flavor some dumbass neapolitan bullshit. PM this person to rename the village to the ARBOREAL FRIENDS!

Also fuck Zorbees, Jehovah's Witnesses kill hundreds of trees every year just to produce pamphlets whose recipients just trash them.

Actually so is chocolate, this whole game is just abusive. hosts what the fuck

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
Ullar said:
Oh, goo golly gee, what if you're ABANDONED by both your fucking dads???? I've got nothing. Even less than that, now that Samwise (more like SamWRONG) got bitch-hitched. Is that a word? I'm making it a word, now that it happened.
STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT YOUR FUCKING DADS. What the fuck does Goo Golly Gee mean? I'm starting to really not like you. I have the number of your house, and could easily tell your parents about your... results.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm sorry guys, did you take my previous post seriously? I don't know if Ullar is scum or not, but what I do know is (s)he's a bitch because she's on my bad side. Let's be honest, I'm the nice one here.

In case the wise words of the sky prophets were unclear, I am indeed able to be trusted and would like to receive as many claims as possible so that we will all experience the glory and wisdom of a full spreadsheet.

OH YEAH GREAT MOM PUT AN INNOCENT CHILD IN THE GAME GOOD JOB

BUT I GUESS MY ONLY PASSIVE ROLE WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU HUH
No role here is truly good, for they all lack the one thing you need to live a long and healthy life. But alas! I shall teach it to RGB, the amazing secret I have learned to live all game and in great shape. This secret, this power, it is not an easy thing to bear. It is a responsibility, but I have pledged myself to this one god, this undeniable truth that exists in this world. I shall be it's herald, and it's message shall be heard all around the ice cream shop.

Hi. Random fact: Your tears and mucus are a part of your immune system.
Another random fact: Another part of the immune system are Macrophage cells, part of a group called Phagocytes, that work to repel pathogens (bacteria and the like) by engulfing and digesting them.
And another: Phagocytosis, as that method of defense is called, is probably the oldest form of immune defense in organisms.
Thank you for your time.

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
In de context van dit spel lijkt het ons niet veilig om een "schoonmaking" als die van RBG blindelings te vertrouwen. Mocht u toch het type zijn om blindelings te vertrouwen, neem dan contact met ons op. Graag ontvangen wij van u uw aliasen, wachtwoorden, en rollen en erkentenissen van onsterfelijke liefde.

In the context of this game it does not seem safe to us to trust a "cleaning" such as that of RBG blindly. Should you be the type to trust blindly anyway, then contact us. We would gladly receive your aliases, passwords, roles, and confessions of undying love.

translation provided by the royal firebot translation institute.

Be aware that claiming to anyone has inherent risks in a game that almost certainly has shenanigans. Keep your role close and your alias very close.

Also be aware that I'm looking for the man who stained my marital bedsheets with his Haagen-Dazs.

I think we should trust RBG as much as we could trust any of the others. You are, after all, a murderous and seditious society. I suspect your children at least must be innocent, though, before they are led like cows to the slaughter.

Unrelatedly, I have heard tell of a great detective who never shared crucial information with the state, resulting in the downfall of democracy in Circus Maximus.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ok since you puSsies, the mAfia, Aren'T listening

If i lOcAte a mAfia and yOu haVe not contActed me by dAy 1, I wilL seLl yoU out to RbG, in sPite

thIs resEmbleS the spIte i feEl At livIng in wartOrn eAstern euRope, hoSt of thIs gaMe, plSpLs pretTy pls hElp Me ouT, be mY oN gIrl

aLso a meSSage to that FUCKING PINK HOOKER WHO HAS NOT STOPPED BOTHERING ME EVER SINCE, UFCK YOU!!!!!!!!!

thAt wAs the messAge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)