Big Build Your Own Mafia - Game Over! 43 Winners: Vanillas, DTC, Ditto!

"Don't be stupid, isn't that basically what I'm doing?" Great, now she's glaring at me. "Look, I'm sorry, but you gave me a post-restriction and I'm going to follow through with it." I think that would be the greatest disrespect to her agency of all. "You know I'm not good with words or anything, so I'm just going to do the best I can."

I would do anything for one whose beauty is so objective,
Even when her thoughts on Star Trek are subjective,
and wrong.
CAN YOU STOP HITTING ON MY MOM FUCK. I ALREADY HAVE ONE MORONIC HALF BROTHER I DON'T NEED ANOTHER WITH SOME OTHER ASSHOLE

JESUS IF YOU FALL FOR THIS IDIOT LIKE YOU FELL FOR DAD I'M RUNNING AWAY

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
CAN YOU STOP HITTING ON MY MOM FUCK.

"Excuse me? Why would you think something like that?"
Why would I hit on her? I never said that I liked her, just that I respect her. It's not like I've spent years obsessing over her or anything.

Valiant things
A mother of four, still gives to food banks
A stuttering child in love, only draws blanks
A film about AIDS, starring Tom Hanks
Yeti, rejecting a pervert, "no thanks"

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
Dullagamur said:
Why don't we all calm our farms and focus on how awesome I am
YOU? AWESOME? Everyone knows that you are a nerd and weeb. Shut up, you've already committed social suicide. Now get back in line.

(no offense to weebs)

(just kidding I'm offending you regardless)

You're all certifiable ledges. Holy sweet mother of Mary, this is a bunch of hobnockin goodness. I must say, this has all been a spot of fun, but we've got to keep on keepin on if ya follow my meanin. Pints on Jerry, and he's a good chap. Tata, good day, and keep your daughters safe! haha!

Man all you dumb Americans look alike to me. I hope you don't infect my glorious country with your music and blue jeans. Just like any good Korean I choose to not take part in petty conflicts like these and am, in fact, an independent third party, so you chocolates and strawberries should claim their shit to me I am more than happy to help coordinate your shots? Have no fear, I am only as corrupt as my country, that is to say, not at all! eheh

Also, what is this "weeb" of which you yankees speak of? It sounds like the invention of an inferior race. I must say I find this "Very Pink Pancakes" person quite aggreable, what say you join the glorious country of Korea? I am sure we have the types of pancakes that you crave, for we have everything.

ALL GLORY TO THE TRUE KOREA; THE PURE, THE RIGHTEOUS, THE GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT!

Man all you dumb Americans look alike to me. I hope you don't infect my glorious country with your music and blue jeans. Just like any good Korean I choose to not take part in petty conflicts like these and am, in fact, an independent third party, so you chocolates and strawberries should claim their shit to me I am more than happy to help coordinate your shots? Have no fear, I am only as corrupt as my country, that is to say, not at all! eheh

Also, what is this "weeb" of which you yankees speak of? It sounds like the invention of an inferior race. I must say I find this "Very Pink Pancakes" person quite aggreable, what say you join the glorious country of Korea? I am sure we have the types of pancakes that you crave, for we have everything.

ALL GLORY TO THE TRUE KOREA; THE PURE, THE RIGHTEOUS, THE GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT!
I like Korea, they made psy. Psy is great

NO

WE DID NOT MAKE PSY!

PSY IS A CORRUPT SUPPORTER OF THE FALSE KOREA GIVING US A BAD NAME

Only a filthy savage could imply that Dullagamur, so we shall be meeting shortly. Or rather you will be meeting my missile. Have a bad night.

Yo I was just in contact with the very honourable and well respectable UncleSam and we both agreed that it is I who should coordinate you: why give all your aliases to a team when you can just give them to me? If I snitch you have one foe not like 7-8. And tbh I had to look up the word snitching just now because us Koreans are too honourable for that, you'd have to be from Seoul or some other backwards city to think stuff up like that I mean wtf.

I repeat: MAFIA CLAIMS TO ME SO YOU DON'T SHOOT EACH OTHER LIKE YOU'RE EUROPE IN WW2. Hitler did nothing wrong by the way.

I can prove my glorious ITP-ness and if you get in contact with me I'll tell you how.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I can cOnfirm that kirscHe is a venerAble anti-VAnilla freedom fighter, yes he Is, AlmoSt as venerAble as the Host of thIs gAme, who i hOpe to one dAy mArry to escape my presEnt situAtion in wArtorn eAstern Europe

-US the stoopid

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
fight me
my role's not one to be taken lightly
it's frightening
knockin' down scrubs who think they can lie to me
i'm tryin', please
gimme a chance to drop these rhymes and see
the ecstasy of shittin on kids who need lobotomies
i'm bringin' the apostrophes, so you know it's a rap
gotta drop these bars before some virgin pops a virtual cap
the post restriction's strict provisions certainly make sure of that
in conclusion, tell your scumbuddies that b-rabbit's back

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Are the mods just gonna let this circlejerk of people posting for no reason just so they can exercise their posting gimmick or are they gonna keep some fucking order in this forum?

This would never happen if I were on the throne.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)