Big Build Your Own Mafia - Game Over! 43 Winners: Vanillas, DTC, Ditto!

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
<Ditto> I'm neutral
<LonelyNess> then why would people clam to you

ostracize the ditto plz / ty - no one claim to him if you haven't already. there's absolutely no reason to claim to him or even talk to him until we have a village leadership that can make a risk reward assessment.

fuckin mods man, i swear just make me king already

fight me
my role's not one to be taken lightly
it's frightening
knockin' down scrubs who think they can lie to me
i'm tryin', please
gimme a chance to drop these rhymes and see
the ecstasy of shittin on kids who need lobotomies
i'm bringin' the apostrophes, so you know it's a rap
gotta drop these bars before some virgin pops a virtual cap
the post restriction's strict provisions certainly make sure of that
in conclusion, tell your scumbuddies that b-rabbit's back
Why did it take you so long to post Walrein...were you locked up in your room all day looking at other women? You know how that makes me feel when you use those skanks to get off. God, am I not good enough for you?

Some would say that the village is going to get brutalized by the sheer number of likely antitown roles, the fact that recruitment destroys village leadership from the inside out, (much like what Billymills did to my wife) and the fact that no one seems to want a town win, but have faith, friends. Me and the boring role PM Mills likely wrote to get revenge on me for marrying his cum dumpster are 100% in it to win it for the village. Anyone willing to clean me n0 will be rewarded with an organized village leadership stable against the forces of evil in the coming nights.

I cannot die, be recruited, or affected by anything harmful until night 3. I will be leading this village and setting us on a course for success by foolproofing us against shenanigans, cleaning and safely distributing info so we are maximally safe from recruitment and moling in the future. You will lynch me day 3 so that we are as secure as possible. Anyone willing to check me n0 may direct your target to HO-OHTHEVILLAGELEADER but if too many people do this we get crippled in the coming cycles. I will expect full claims on day 1

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Some would say that the village is going to get brutalized by the sheer number of likely antitown roles, the fact that recruitment destroys village leadership from the inside out, (much like what Billymills did to my wife) and the fact that no one seems to want a town win, but have faith, friends. Me and the boring role PM Mills likely wrote to get revenge on me for marrying his cum dumpster are 100% in it to win it for the village. Anyone willing to clean me n0 will be rewarded with an organized village leadership stable against the forces of evil in the coming nights.

I cannot die, be recruited, or affected by anything harmful until night 3. I will be leading this village and setting us on a course for success by foolproofing us against shenanigans, cleaning and safely distributing info so we are maximally safe from recruitment and moling in the future. You will lynch me day 3 so that we are as secure as possible. Anyone willing to check me n0 may direct your target to HO-OHTHEVILLAGELEADER but if too many people do this we get crippled in the coming cycles. I will expect full claims on day 1
AHH CHUUU RRRRRRRR CHUUU AKANKOS??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? CHUUUU CHUUU TRAINNNNNNNNNNN

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Don't be stupid and claim to anyone please, jesus christ it's only n0 do you want a repeat of literally the last mafia we played? we can afford to wait longer than 12 hours to blow our load into a single spreadsheet.

not to mention blazade's kinda a shit player anyway

as shit as the mods are, anyway

Don't be stupid and claim to anyone please, jesus christ it's only n0 do you want a repeat of literally the last mafia we played? we can afford to wait longer than 12 hours to blow our load into a single spreadsheet.

not to mention blazade's kinda a shit player anyway

as shit as the mods are, anyway
I don't want claims now, I will want them Day 1 when people have had time to take any necessary precautions they want which I will pass because I am town and not lying about anything.

I have the abilities I have, and thus a responsibility to use them effectively to get the village on it's feet. The point is not to make us blow our load onto a molable sheet, but to distribute it onto a number of sheets that certain clean people will have which will allow a system of checking and succession to rise so we can protect against recruits.

Even if LN doesn't see the light I know enough people know that I can handle at least this task effectively, as effectively as I run the Cartel to get revenge on Billymills at least.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
LONELYNESSMON, USE "DON'T CLAIM ON N0 ATTACK", WHICH HISTORICALLY YOU HAVE ONLY USED WHEN YOU ARE NOT VILLAGE

BLAZADEMON, RETALIATE WITH "PLS CLAIM D1 THO ATTACK"

He's off our tail now! Quick, Daletterelmon, let's flank them to their right! Yeah, we can do this! With the power of friendship we'll be unstoppable! We just have to make sure they don't sneak up behind us! DALETERELMON, USE YOUR GIANT LASER ATTACK, RIGHT AT THEIR CORE!

Daletterelmon: "ARGHUOOOOOOIOOOOOIIOIOO"

*KPHEEEEEEEW*

GREAT JOB! GOT 'EM! FUCKING GOT 'EM!

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
Incoming Blazade is watcher and wants all of the village informative roles to target him so he can pick them off one by one.

The fact that you aren't even acknowledging that this is a risk that people would take in believing you is fact enough that you're shady as fuck.

shady as the goddamn mods in this shitass regime.

If you are afraid of watchers like the people I have watching billymills you can trust me and not target me. I have NO IDEA what is in this game. Do whatever you have to believe me, but if you can find a way to trust anyone I am your best investment early game.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Public Shaming:

bluedoom Memoric Alfa610 Hannahh
Have yet to post at all.

In addition:
TheWhoDoctor and Mage Vulpes
Need to make posts actually following their PRs. For those attempting to win Side Competition 1.

If anyone makes a post not following their PR to some degree, or containing it, you will be godkilled. If anyone fails to post, you will be godkilled.

I have also PMed all missing actions to remind them to rand (N0 ayy) or idle!

I might be persuaded to extend the deadline since N0 wound up taking a while to get into gear but I'd really rather end Day 1 on Thursday since I fly out on Friday and will probably not be available at deadline. Sunday I also somewhat doubt I would be able to be on at deadline so I'd rather do the N1 update Saturday as well.

Get them actions in, people! Deadline is in ~15 hours 4PM PST.

Last edited:
Exciting place you people have here.

Hello, I am Jay Hawk, and I have come here to this village to spread knowledge of the spirit animal phenomenon. Your spirit animal is an animal that reflects you, being a symbolic representation of your inner self and character.
But instead of talking about it, perhaps I might show what I mean? going by the activity I've seen so far, I would propose these:
Flyhn brings to mind a cockatoo, excitable, energetic and noisy
Jumpluff appears to me like an owl.
acidphoenix, I would describe as a walrus.
UncleSam can be said to be a hyena.
VeryPinkPancakes has traits resembling a cat.

If anyone has questions or would like to present themselves to be evaluated, feel free to seek my attention, I will respond as soon as I'm able to. Respect nature and enjoy your day!

Parental abandonment may be an important psychological factor here. Aside from the remains of a neglected nine year old, I found a repeated sentiment that childrearing is considered something of a farce, with both fathers systematically choosing to adopt out. Children with mothers may be in even worse positions, as they frequently disappear and the remaining are courted by the whole community.

In a galaxy far, far away... I am looking for the mother of my daughter, Rey. Please, help me find her before The First Order gets her! She may be walking around with a lightsaber?

God, I hate Star Wars :(

Idyll

xD
is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
RBTT Champion
im sorry baby that you had to prompt me, someone as good as me should be above that. impressive posts from the most important byo mafia player ever cant be rushed though, art takes time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)