The World Cup of Pokémon XI - Round 1 (Read post #402)

Status
Not open for further replies.
attention legend update(Wow!! rare Jsaok post):

i will play MetalGro$$ on the 26th. love family, and good luck on your exams
I feel as if Tiba is afraid of me and will not reply to vms. Its okay my feelings are intact, jus know I am coming for that ass.
stunner047 lets play today brother, you said afters 9 pm your time. i plugged the numbers and it seems after 10 pm your time i will be available.
Who are you to talk shit about me? You never wrote any message in my profile in your stupid life (neither send me a pm in PS), so shut your fucking mouth. I wrote a message in your profile and you did not show any interest in battling. The obvious conclusion is you are afraid, not me (I am just busy).

Speaking about battles I'll be online at weekends, easy to find me (deal with it).

Who are you to talk shit about me? You never wrote any message in my profile in your stupid life (neither send me a pm in PS), so shut your fucking mouth. I wrote a message in your profile and you did not show any interest in battling. The obvious conclusion is you are afraid, not me (I am just busy).

Speaking about battles I'll be online at weekends, easy to find me (deal with it).
You literally wrote Hi on my profile, to which i responded. I'm sorry dude, I didn't mean to offend you so much, I didn't think what I said was even shit talking but I guess you are just sensitive. My bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)