Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Lando has no event moves as far as I can tell, so the only thing that can possibly be screwing it up is Hidden Power (since Gen VI Legendaries always have 3 perfect IVs at minimum).

Are you running Hidden Power? If so, which type?

the automatic disqualify function in PS tours can be bypassed by not having any valid team and clicking "ready".
i confirmed it in a private room http://prntscr.com/bg0mai
"tfantasyy" wasnt dc'd even though he didnt accept the challenge

edit to Sondero : no, i was tfantasyy

Last edited:

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
the automatic disqualify function in PS tours can be bypassed by not having any valid team and clicking "ready".
i confirmed it in a private room http://prntscr.com/bg0mai
"tfantasyy" wasnt dc'd even though he didnt accept the challenge
Was "tfantasyy" your opponent? Because if I recall correctly, if a tour participant is the challenger of the staff that sets the disqualify timer, the challenger can't get disqualified by the time out. This is to sort of prevent staff members from winning by disqualifying their opponents.

Last edited:
This is a set:
Click Import/Export in the teambuilder.
Ok, here's my set:
Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
Level: 52
EVs: 14 HP / 2 Atk / 8 SpA / 6 SpD / 6 Spe
Lonely Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 4 SpA / 29 SpD
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Rock Slide
- Stealth Rock

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Ok, here's my set:
I just tried it and got the error message, but it was fixed upon setting Landorus' level to 50. Try that.

Regardless, this probably shouldn't be the solution to an event error message.

Also this only appears to be the case with Landorus - I tried setting different Pokemon to level 52 and no error popped up. It also happens with Landorus-I but neither Tornadus or Thundurus.

I just tried it and got the error message, but it was fixed upon setting Landorus' level to 50. Try that.

Regardless, this probably shouldn't be the solution to an event error message.

Also this only appears to be the case with Landorus - I tried setting different Pokemon to level 52 and no error popped up. It also happens with Landorus-I but neither Tornadus or Thundurus.
As you say, this seems more like a temporary work-around than an actual solution. It'll do for now, but if a fix comes up I'd love to know.

Thanks.

a truant durant successfully entrained my scizor. entrainment is incompatible with truant in the games and the move should have failed.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
a truant durant successfully entrained my scizor. entrainment is incompatible with truant in the games and the move should have failed.
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here, but Durant can be bred with the ability Truant in gen 6 and it learns Entrainment by Level up, so a Durant can have the Move and Ability at the same time.

If you're saying that the move should fail, I suggest that you provide a battle replay from in-game battles to prove it and run a comparison with a Battle Replay from Showdown. But Truant and Entrainment Mechanics have been researched earlier in this thread. http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-before-posting.3469932/page-258#post-6702749

Illusio

Bold and Brash
Keeping on the theme of polls, something fucky happened when I tried to create a poll.

And then when you tried to click on the one option, you got spammed with this:

I found a small visual bug that removes every character right to the "<" sign when doing the /rank command. This will only happen, if you type a username manually, so if you have "<" in your name and do /rank, it will show your entire name without the "<". I tried with other signs characters but couldn't find any.

There is an issue on mobile browsers where hearing a cry when a pokemon is sent out causes the background music to pause during the cry and then the music just starts over from the begining. I am using google chrome on my phone.

Blitz

Mightiest of Cleaves
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Discord Leader
Minor thing but I'd figure it would be worth posting anyways.

In Generations I and II, the data table PP is stored in has a limit. The moves with the most PP are ones such as Growl and Screech, which have 40 PP and, after 3 PP Ups, should get to 64 PP.

Unfortunately the cap hits at 61, so it is impossible to actually have a 64 PP move in these generations (unless you overflow ala Wrap). PS! doesn't emulate this and instead maxes their PP at 64.

I'm not sure if this is present in Stadium / Stadium 2 and unfortunately I don't have the means to find that.

[11:31:03] #Eevee General: !dt king koi
No Pokémon, item, move, ability or nature named 'king koi' was found. (Check your spelling?)

This needs to redirect to Seaking.

Arhops

Professor Layton's Little Brother
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
the button to get to an external link doesnt exist on iphone 6 sized screens

Two glitches both related to Double battles seemingly:
The first one is related to Sky Drop when a Smeargle gets an Evasion boost due to Moody
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/vgc2016-389412916
What happened was that Thundurus avoided an Eruption following Sky Drop coming down with the Smeargle.

The second glitch is with Red Card.
When hitting a spread move against a Red Card Pokemon, if the first slot Pokemon is holding Red Card, what happens is that the attacking Pokemon is switched out and the second Pokemon takes less damage than it should.
I can find a replay of this later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 42)