Big Build Your Own Mafia - Game Over! 43 Winners: Vanillas, DTC, Ditto!

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
so someone randomly joined the game, what the fuck? one does not simply join a game with ME IN IT. You have to sign up, and I have to approve you.

Speaking of this, why is acidphoenix in this game? I never approved him. What a nerd.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
As a note it is entirely possible for sanity in this game to be Not As It Would Appear. If the role was originally sent specifying such.

Expect the unexpected.

Remember conversions are valid in this game.

Also, there may be jesters!

Last edited:

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
jayelt413 said:
Language, fellas. Politeness is an important quality.
LANGUAGE? ME? No, fuck you, you polite piece of shit. I hate you already. It's like I've never met you before, but you smell like a skunk and look like a shriveled up mushroom. I think we should lynch not let jayelt413 into the cool kids club. Because insulting others is really cool. If you don't insult others, you are committing social suicide.

ily jay

Cool I'll be on IRC later but nothing has changed. I will be expecting your trust (at least more than my wife was able to give me) today. The more info we can collect today (town aliases and roles) the better equipped we'll be to handle the 20 dicks pointed at us in the future. Nonclaimers will be lynched.

You may send me a smogon PM if you trust me. While I understand that there may be concerns we must organize somehow and a shenanigan proof role like mine is the best option.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
if ne1 was converted last nite they should message me to be my fren... or i feed u to da sneky sneks dat are not
methinks there are far fewer vanillas than we think there are and evry1 should play this like a multifaction game cuz dis is gonna be 1 big-like-my-muscles clusterfck of conversions.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus

hai gaiz guess what? today and today only if you sub or donate, I'll stop whatever the fuck I am doing and put you on my handy dandy world map on stream, in addition to whatever annoying alerts I already have. How cool is that? $$$$$$$$$

Andy Snype

Mr. Music

hai gaiz guess what? today and today only if you sub or donate, I'll stop whatever the fuck I am doing and put you on my handy dandy world map on stream, in addition to whatever annoying alerts I already have. How cool is that? $$$$$$$$$

bby i wnt to get in ur handy dandy world so u can handy dandy me evry day :) where r u at?

Goodness golly my, this is just like back in the pip pop times of hip hop, my what a delightful show. The nights were full of good times then, none of the yanks had figured out how to tie their trainers! Ah, but I requiesce, such is gone and by. Speaking of gone and by, I do believe UNPOPULARFFAPLAYER should be up gone and by, which is to mean hanged for their crimes against Townsville, Crown, and Country! Kill the bloody bastard!

Edit: I was mistaken in who is absolute, complete blood bastard of a Kraut.

Last edited:

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS

MY MOM JUST SENT ME THIS MESSAGE ON IRC

[14:09] <MOM> Paperblade are u our daughter
[14:09] <MOM> or our son

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT MY OWN MOTHER WOULD NOT ONLY BE SO INSENSITIVE AS TO ASK SUCH A BINARY QUESTION, BUT THAT SHE DOESN'T EVEN REMEMBER HER OWN CHILD'S GENDER
shhhh and come help get dinner ready for daddy he'll be home soon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)