NOC Dragon Ball Z NOC - Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
#76 Haruno dumb-telling on mafia OC feels town

#77 Yeti analysis on sam makes sense, but given sam flip is kinda null. LW/Blazade analysis is meh

#78 Blazade is doing what I do when I'm scum, which is pseudo-explain why I'm town after people post neutral reads on me. It's scummy because there's no real pressure but mafia have more of a desire to APPEAR town and DONT GET LYNCHED rather than to FIND SCUM followed somewhat distantly by DONT GET MASSIVELY SCUMREAD AND LYNCHED. This reads like the former.

#86 Flyhn town tells by caring about set up in a way where he's actively thinking about roles in a way I don't think he'd care to do as scum. He'd be too worried about fucking up and making his teammates really mad at him.

High chance I won't be online for deadline so if you want something from me, ask it now.

I guess I'll stay voting Haruno, even though I don't feel like he's my top scum read anymore. I would be willing to consolidate on my earlier scum reads bar Blazade and LW (although neither of them are getting lynched today so that's fine lol).

I was just going to push B_T because he was Idle for most of day 2, but I didn't remember that his post said he wasn't going to be here today for most of the day.
The Internet lynch is for the same reason, 1 post and then idle for day 2.

But fuckk I suck at pushing lynches on forums.
From now on I will only push on someone I really think is scum because most of my lynches people are just like why are you pushing them etc.
I feel so stupid

Da Letter El

Oh if lw flips scum, I'm fairly positive Blazade will flip scum too. LW's posts arguing with sam come from a perspective of "us vs him," where "our" refers to him and Blazade. This is striking and odd, as LW and Blazade aren't even arguing the exact same points. Even from a perspective of "Blazade is the other person arguing with sam," this doesn't explain the framing as "our." Read #71 from that perspective and it very much feels like LW+Blazade know each other's alignment.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Oh if lw flips scum, I'm fairly positive Blazade will flip scum too. LW's posts arguing with sam come from a perspective of "us vs him," where "our" refers to him and Blazade. This is striking and odd, as LW and Blazade aren't even arguing the exact same points. Even from a perspective of "Blazade is the other person arguing with sam," this doesn't explain the framing as "our." Read #71 from that perspective and it very much feels like LW+Blazade know each other's alignment.
I used we in any case where I didn't want to completely repeat something blazade had said, like his numbers and shit, he was also the most anti claim person besides me, I p much pushed the us agenda because I felt it helped people see that I'm not alone in saying it.

Also all my early US antagonisms being for no reason and coming from a place of I know US is not with me is well stupid? For one I made my reasons for butting heads p clear, it's a clash of views on how to handle the rules and play the game. Most people would lash out against a person who from their view is trying to convince everyone else to misplay. I will not go into the whole I acted that way because I knew we weren't allied, instead I will ask you to actually tell me why I would do that?

Also this is feeling like acid 2: Electric iDLE. Idler is in top most voted, people pressure him to vote, idler starts going through the thread to comment on stuff. I know that one ended up a mislynch, but I stand by saying it still feels suspicious, especially because we will just drop the lynch for sure yet he avoided posting(sure I like to do mass go over the whole shit too, but I keep posting in between, pushing my anti US agenda) really anything where he states opinions on current events rather he is making short comments on select a few things only. I find those to be so low risk.

Either way the sensible thing is, when DLE is done with his quest, but before we let him off scotfree, people ask him directly about certain things he didn't go in detail about or completely ignored yet feels like something he shouldn't have skipped. Ask the awkward questions and what not.

Da Letter El

#91 asek with literally the only read I had out of my limited reading of D1 lol - that LW v. Sam felt TvS. Jalmont lynch because "most likely" is anti-town but probably not scummy. I'm guessing Asek plays showdown mafia? There bandwagoning is way more of a thing

#93 + #96 Blazade and Sam vote it because the Jalmont lynch is legitimately awful. Slight town for calling him on that bullshit.

Da Letter El

#101 & 4 slight town from jalmont, his content always seems motivated by how he legitimately feels about the game. While he could be just bored as scum, this reads more as how I reacted to set up talk in mafia championship than some general scum malaise.

#108 BT is too smart to be that obviously bandwagoning. pls.

#112 billy calls him out for this, slight town read.

#118 lw is still angry at sam? but then doesn't actively try to use that to generate pressure himself...what? This post is super weird. I can't tell if this is just bad noc play hypocrisy in calling out Sam for dropping the pressure valve without adding addtional pressure himself (and making a point to specifically point out that what he's doing isn't pressure on sam) or is just really blatant scum play.

#128 flyhn is my top town and I don't think I'm ever lynching him; that's way too genuine even if it's kinda useless for scumhunting

#129 blazade has spent way too much time meta-ing rather than doing stuff to GENERATE reads. This runs in contrast to how he's played res and the NOC i've previously played with him in. Possibly explainable by it being a known set up, but still sets off alarm bells.

#133 how in the fuck is lw a town read from blazade, he should be way more paranoid of the sheeping arguments against sam if he's town. this doesn't read like your town perspective at all.

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
I find it really strange that Haruno completely vanished after I tore apart their "defense". Their online status is hidden so I have no clue if they've actually been on Smogon since...

Looking over King most of his faults seem to be a result of lack of forum NOC experience, may ISO him next to come to a better conclusion about him.

I still believe Haruno should be lynched for just being far too paranoid and trying to "toss shade", as twin put it, at people who call them out for scummy behavior

Da Letter El

Yeah anyone suggesting a lynch not of BT/lightwolf/blazade (or me I guess, I havent done myself any favors lol) at this point of reading is just plain and simply wrong.

Da Letter El

Haven't gotten this far yet, but anyone who has articulated a strong scum read on me who is a. a good player and b. has stood by it should be scum read if they have not analyzed and asked the question of "who is on a team with DLE / who has tried to throw the lynch off of DLE" since this should be in the back of anyone's mind who is trying to scumread a largely idle player, if that helps anyone generate any reads. This would apply to any of Yeti/Blazade/Lightwolf/BT/jalmont/billymills. Because failure to do so would communicate that they don't legitimately think I am scum and are probably operating from the perspective where they already know I am not scum but want to get a free lynch off of me because "lol dle dont care dle maf"

Da Letter El

If I had to take a stab at solving the game:

mafia or third party:

lightwolf
blazade
billymills
Haruno
internet
blue_tornado
rssp1

King_ would be next person on that list to replace rssp1 as my weakest scum read.

Da Letter El

I dont love a haruno lynch today despite what I said above; I think lw/blazade are way better lynch targets. But I think haruno is a pretty likely 3rd party candidate so I definitely wouldnt say "clean this person." I would also be happy with an internet lynch. Internet doing the strong d1 semi-active lurk

Da Letter El

No I have no idea if you've scum read me lol. I was saying that in the player base, those are the 6 people I would think would logically think through he consequences of a strong scum read on my idleness and how to use it to find mafia

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
#118 lw is still angry at sam? but then doesn't actively try to use that to generate pressure himself...what? This post is super weird. I can't tell if this is just bad noc play hypocrisy in calling out Sam for dropping the pressure valve without adding addtional pressure himself (and making a point to specifically point out that what he's doing isn't pressure on sam) or is just really blatant scum play.
Here is the post in question:
US what the duck is wrong with you exactly. I mean in between serious discussions you make trolling comments on random shit, and your latest one you literally took of your pressure vote off a guy who is probably our solidest target to focus right now. To me at least this doesn't match up with serious Sam leader of villages I've witnessed in normal games. Not vote worthy(i still have it on you anyways) but I'd like.a reasoning.

Also please no more votes on the guy before he can post, and h better post, because it's not much of a discussion point right now.

Can anyone come forward with a reason we'd benefit from clean people before the point where they literally narrow down choices in late gAme lylos? US has p much not been able to do it but he has supporters so they surely can give it a try. Again ignore it's a vegeta claiming what is good about any 're being clean early.
For one I was already pressure voting him, marking him as my usual tunnel target. For two I just stated it's not vote worthy because I knew if I implied he should be just lynched for this, US would just turn it back around me because guess what, it's not enough to go on, I'm not gonna lie for the sake of pressure. And 3 I did pressure him, so that's a lie, I directly asked him to explain himself, then went out and asked those who buddied with him on the discussions to try and make case for the claim said without just saying US is right about it. You either bad or are heavily biased because of the US flip. I'd be my sitska on you including US in the argument if you made it the day before when he was still alive, because you also seem to be biased against the fucking meta discussion. So I'm not gonna pass this one up, tell me who was right, me or US, in a whole paragraph please. I'm not gonna argue whether you are right or wrong about it, we past that, but you not getting away with not commenting on it after skipping a whole day.

Also your point about, lets look at who has been telling people to stay off from lynching you is kinda pointless. For one we have multiple factions so the waters it down. On the other hand we have the fact your list barely contains people actually willing to lynch you, at least before you posted. Your idling is annoying and people wanted to pressure you into fucking playing the game, which you haven't been doing and have made only troll posts. It is highly doubtful we'd lynch another idler after last day. Not to mention the list of people pushing away from you by virtue of having other fish to fry is too big to be even worth discussing, the same for phoenix is far more relevant since he is already lynched, and hey guess what, I did bring doing that up.

Sure you were busy with the debate shit, I can accept that, the posts you made before these, I can not. The only reason I'm not voting you is A. I wanna hear the rest of your shit especially people asking you questions and B. because you are our championship representative and there is a p long thread of proof of how you act as a villager. Which is why I want you out of your comfort zone.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
No I have no idea if you've scum read me lol. I was saying that in the player base, those are the 6 people I would think would logically think through he consequences of a strong scum read on my idleness and how to use it to find mafia
bruh I can buy this for D1 when you were at your debate tournament but you've remained idle af on D2 until you got 3 votes onto you, I think you made 1 or 2 other posts today. Don't act like sliding under the radar and idling as scum isn't your mafia play from F&I. Anyone on the village who knows this wouldn't be an opportunistic lyncher but cautious about not letting you bs your way through the game again for no good reason.

However half the game is afk so MEH.

LW+Blazade scumteam is interesting. I could see it, I guess. But I feel like mafia might be 1 of them or BT and 3 idlers. This is why they killed off Sam despite him being suspicious enough you could gun for a mislynch the next day. He's the main one who will bully idlers into talking and endlessly prompt them. Which, interestingly enough, Blazade points out in a begrudging way. Almost as if he's annoyed Sam is both right and willing to harass inactives into talking. What's the matter, got too many idlers on your scumteam?

My concern with the DLE lynch is that it currently sits as:

Mithril, who thinks yeti is scum, Yeti, who thinks blazade is scum, and Blazade.

I do not like Mithril's post calling for the DLE lynch, and I feel Yeti fell to quickly in line. Yeti was also one of Mithril's hard town reads earlier, before he voted her early day 2. I'm not impressed by his day 2 play, and I think he was trying to evade a lynch by bringing DLE back up.

However I was reading Haruno as third party as well. I think I'll try to go through DLE's other reads, though I've been reading LW and blazade both town for day 1. (I still think LW is good, but I may want to reevaluate Blazade). I'd rather rssp1 over either internet or BT though. I think both have received some pretty sketchy votes.

Da Letter El

Sure you were busy with the debate shit, I can accept that, the posts you made before these, I can not. The only reason I'm not voting you is A. I wanna hear the rest of your shit especially people asking you questions and B. because you are our championship representative and there is a p long thread of proof of how you act as a villager. Which is why I want you out of your comfort zone.
You keep doing this. You should stop, it's a really obvious mafia tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)