Bleach Discussion Thread

I don't think he's gonna get a new bankai. We already know that the zero squad are apparently the only people that can fix broken bankais, and well, they're out of commission.

Either Orihime is gonna pull some shit or Ichigo is gonna get his ass beat here
Pretty sure that Orihime's gonna reverse the damage at some point but I think he'll still get his ass beat

I actually kinda loved this chapter, it was the first time in a good while that I actually felt some sort of dread for Ichigo - the big bad still completely dominated him after all of his training. Hopefully it'll actually be a team effort (Uryuu, Orihime, Rukia and Renji) to defeat Ywach instead of just Ichigo pulling another powerup out of his ass...

also aizen hype

if he has to train again or get another new bankai or some shit then bleach is fucked beyond belief

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Utter fucking bullshit. We know how ishida's A is going to work. Balance is going to get overwhelmed and do a cycle of ishida takes shittons of damage and reverses it, it'll get redirected onto the shield, what's his face will do more damage to ishida, ishida reverses it, rinse repeat until the shield breaks then the process happens again except with no more shield, what's his face will take all the damage and eventually die while grumbling about how ishida and ichigo has a chance of defeating the almighty.

Back to ichigo, orihime goes on about a monologue and stops ychwach by taking the blow meant for ichigo, ichigo cries and tries to fight again out of anger. Ichigo gets his ass beat still, realizes it really is hopeless, then Lo and behold ishida shows up outside of ychwach's predictions. Ishida reverses damage done to ichigo on ychwach instead then ichigo finally manages to release his bankai and finally put up a fight and still lose. Then through the power of bullshit friendship ichigo + ishida finally mount a last offense and ichigo finally succeeds and saves soul society and presumably uses final getsuga tenshou again and defeats ywhwach and saves soul society.

Something like that will happen at least. I have no clue what role aizen has since I assume him surviving past his arc meant he was being prepared for something and not just cannon fodder. Ichigo fight I'm not certain of but you can be absolutely positive Ishida will do the not obvious way of winning by taking more damage, redirecting it to shield, ishida takes more damage then finally hits the main target to win. Yay boring

So, we'll either get daddy interventions next or the next Turn Back the Pendulum arc right about now I guess? Depends on how much longer Kubo wants to draw this out I guess.

Ichigo got mindfucked again? -.-

Disgusting chapter. As if Yhwach's power wasn't already broken and now to defeat him without a shitty deus ex machina is almost impossible.

Also Ishida is disappointing me as well. I can at least understand that he believes his powers don't work on Yhwach because he can take away the powers back or control Ishida because Yhwach's blood is in him but wasting his chance like that to kill Harshwalth is...I don't even...

If only I weren't so curious about finding out the bankais, I would drop Bleach a long time ago.

Currently there are confirmed bankai users:
- Ishinn
- Aizen (he has to have a bankai or else it would contradict his entire point of getting the hogyoku)
- 4 members of the Zero Squad
- Love
- Shinji
- Ukitake (we most likely won't see his)

Ooh there's the ending, Aizen's bankai mindfucks Bach into losing, after all it was already shown that even chained to his chair he could affect Bach's perception of time after all. But still, I don't see them releasing the main baddie from before to fight the current unless it's just another BS show of hyping up Bach to be even stronger.

Shinji/Love bankai reveals to finish off Gerald would be fun. Ishin is a given seeing how he and Uryu's pop are now up there in the battlefield. Zero Squad and Ukitake...well they're sorta dead besides the monk one, whose bankai (or whatever he called the original version of bankai) was already revealed.

So I guess there are literally the last chapters. Good I suppose, still more material I would have liked to have seen (another turn back the pendulum to see how Yamamoto defeated Bach originally, other bankais achieved and never revealed, etc), but in all honesty Bleach should have ended after Aizen's defeat and not have carried on in this semi-zombie state for the last few years. Wonder if the others somehow killed Gerald or if Bach just decided to suck back his power into him...

Now I'll have to think hard of what I want to read since Boruto is so infrequent and not intended as a full Naruto replacement, and I never got into OP or Fairy Tail or any of those other mangas and don't really feel like trying to read several years' worth of manga to catch up. Any decent new ones coming up that look promising? I'm not that big of a manga person, I just want simple action like Naruto or Bleach that I can follow along weekly.

Now I'll have to think hard of what I want to read since Boruto is so infrequent and not intended as a full Naruto replacement, and I never got into OP or Fairy Tail or any of those other mangas and don't really feel like trying to read several years' worth of manga to catch up. Any decent new ones coming up that look promising? I'm not that big of a manga person, I just want simple action like Naruto or Bleach that I can follow along weekly.
Toriko is some great "turn your brain off" action that is moving incredibly quickly with its last ~50 chapters or so - a little too quickly, honestly. The art style is great and it's got power levels that spiral into insanity, which I love. I also hear the Boku no Hero Academia manga is amazing, though I'm only about 25 chapters in. Both publish weekly although I believe Toriko should be ending soonish.

If Bleach does indeed end in a few chapters, I hope one of the following happens:
- Yhwach wins
- There will be a sequel drawn by somebody else so Kubo can focus on a new series
- the anime returns and retcons a possible shitty ending and maybe let Kubo write some kind of menuscript what plotpoints he wants to address and the staff does what the staff is good at...doing awesome fight scenes.

Regarding the latest chapter, I am glad it didn't start of repeating the last one. Also Ichigo got his bankai back...can we now get some of that bankai goodness? No? :(
BTW, this is the very first time I enjoyed reading the interaction between Uryu and Harschwalth.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
literally crammed every possible character into 2 chapters

aizen, dads, fullbringers, renji, rukia lol $10 the rest of the captains show up next chapt

So uh...4+ battle free for all between Ichi/Renji, Aizen, and Bach? This will be awkward...and hell even Aizen and his immense spiritual pressure isn't going to do much to Bach at this point. Agreeing we'll see every living person jump in next one, then Uryuu in the final chapter for the kill steal arrow shot.

Not even the Chair could defeat Yhwach...and Ichigo needs his Bankai fixed...again.

Can we pls see Aizen's bankai? I know he has no Zanpakto but you know...I am making false hopes for myself :(

That was a really intense chapter.... I stopped on every page for about 2 minutes to check it in detail.

REALLY good job this time, kubo!

also.... looks like the end is near, pretty interesting development anyway.

Well that was oddly selfless of Aizen...I dunno, still mixed feelings on making Aizen a good guy basically here, but who knows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)