The World Cup of Pokémon XI - Round 1 (Read post #402)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tele

a quality human being
tough to lose when u try so hard to do your best, but im still glad we are sticking as a team despite bad luck.

on another issue, i was reported that a user made various comments during the game, and most of them were adressed to me, but since i was busy playing and i closed the chat, i ll have to respond here.

crashinboombang ur so insignificant u have no idea. let alone the fact "ur not even in this tournament", u have never won anything and u never went far in an individual tournament, ur fat.

u only speak so much becos mcmeghan and the other tders got ur back and anyway they wont do anything to you becos they are scared u will drop on them like a fucking snorlax

ur a bad battler, an ever worse teambuilder and a bad poster. ur memes suck honestly

u literally spam old logs of laurel getting bullied from 3 years ago for no fucking reason. says a lot about the person u are and how much time you have on hands

u suck. ur no one to criticize one mans play or bullying someone. get the hell outta here

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
when at least 2 people on germany repeatedly ask u to join wcop but u aint havin it

when even the worst played game of ur life isn't as bad as tele choking on 8 thousand dicks at once vs xtra 250 turns straight

i'd give u the whole motivational speech about how u might be good at this game one day but i honestly don't think it'd help considering shit such as "gee i sure hope they dont bring amoonguss or my whole team just loses" happened during this wcop alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)