The World Cup of Pokémon XI - Round 1 (Read post #402)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakis

Banned deucer.
Lost vs snou in a good battle. That counter skarm really got me by surprise hehe , he already posted it ofc but the only reason im making this post is to thank my friend Sabella for helping me with my preparation ! Sorry team haha i will try to win the next one !

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
good stuff

Turn 38
Metagross is paralyzed! It can't move!
The opposing Chansey used Soft-Boiled!
The opposing Chansey restored its HP.
Turn 39
The opposing Chansey used Soft-Boiled!
The opposing Chansey restored its HP.
Turn 40
The opposing Chansey used Seismic Toss!
Metagross lost 28% of its health!
Turn 41
The opposing Chansey used Seismic Toss!
Metagross lost 27% of its health!
Metagross used Hammer Arm!
The opposing Chansey avoided the attack!

Always!

WAGESLAVE
is a Tiering Contributor
Made some poor plays vs Reymedy at the start but I did my best to try and bring it back. ggwp, I think it was a good match.

Sorry Canada, let you guys down again.

Malekith has scheduled with Scimjara for playing today. We have been waiting for him for hours and he didn't appear (Void has been waiting for him too).

Problem is that Malekith doesn't know if he'll be able to play tomorrow, and today has been Scimjara fault since he was the one who failed at the scheduled time.

yeah confirming that scimjara has missed the scheduled time for me as well, i'm available tomorrow so i'll try and reschedule for that.

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
The folowing players have not played any game yet:
cosine180
Welli0u
Alastor Law
Calloflochie
ben gay
GeeMick
Stathakis
Disenchanted
Improbable
Quaggster
dragonuser
IAmGingy
Myzozoa
Tokyo Tom
BKC
KratosMana
reyscarface
M Dragon (yes thats me lol)
Heysup
Tesung
CZ.
JabbaTheGriffin
teal6
Crystal_
MetalGro$$
Tiba

Remember that I will force inactive players to be subbed out. Play a game tomorrow or at least say why you havent been able to play any game in these 2 weeks.
If you have tried your best to play a game but your opponent johned you or missed a scheduled time TDs could decide to allow you to play your games in week 3 (we will look at VMs, activity of the player, etc). Otherwise I will force inactive players to be subbed out.

Play a game.
Johns.
Even McMeghan did.

(Im a john too I guess :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)