The World Cup of Pokémon XI - Round 1 (Read post #402)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alastor Law

The Black Parade
is a Past SPL Champion
So I've been trying to play vs the greek guy for the 4th time now in these 2 weeks. I've already talked to M Dragon on Skype about the topic, but I'm going to post here to proof that he's being a cunt about the match, which really pisses me off.

You just have to check my VMs to tell about the professional, A-level, ninja johning that the guy has performed on me, but that's not enough. To start off, I contacted him when R1 started, and his co-captain Rigas did the scheduling for him for some reason I don't really recall, but it's dumb af anyway. And when I've spoken to him to get the match done, he's giving me excuses after excuses to procrastinate the match until today. Here you have it:

First, I told Asuka to play ASAP on his wall. Rigas proposed me to play on Tuesday and that's what we arranged. But...

Rigas Change of plans, something came up for Asuk4. Same time tomorrow?

(You just have to come to my wall to check the timestamps. This is them postponing the match for the first time).

Rigas Thursday 11 PM Greek time ok for you?

Alastor Law Alright

Rigas Same day and time but next week ok for you?

Alastor Law Nope, I have exams to do. Please stop postponing the match, because I wanted to play ASAP to prevent dramas the last week :/

(The second time)

After that we decided to play yesterday, but he was busy because he was celebrating his birthday (that's the third time johning me) so we finally arranged to get this done half an hour ago. And I get yet another fucking message in my wall telling me that:

Mac: Rigas Hey, so Asuk4 told me that you guys arranged to play at Sunday midday (Greek time), but something came up. Can you play Sunday midnight (Greek time) instead?

only for me to hop on PS main and see him around. Hell no, I don't want to play vs this man tonight, I'll be busy and I'm tired of this.

I'm really mad about my opponent's attitude towards me and I want measures to be taken. Hopefully this unsportmanSHIT is taken into account and the TDs respond to this accordingly. Cheers.

Last edited:
Clearly you are the problem here AL. Asuk4 has performed 2/3 of his games and has scheduled with you today. Meanwhile you have played no games for the first two weeks despite being online on the server quite frequently. I find the timing of this rant very suspicious as one would argue that you are trying not to get yourself substituted out of the tournament owed to your inactivity. This is also evident by your conversation with your opponent today. Asuk4 came online after you said you couldn't make the midnight slot and offered to play: http://pastebin.com/yvb3mrai

While you mock Asuk4's excuse of it being his birthday and wanting to do the battle later, you give an equally bad excuse of having to vote for the Spanish election and thus are occupied for the rest of the day (something that would take 30 minutes to do in most of the countries i know of). It's up to the TDs whether you are subbed out or not, personally I think you have been active enough to stay in this tournament, but the above claim for an activity (win) is in bad manner.

Last edited:

Alastor Law

The Black Parade
is a Past SPL Champion
Clearly you are the problem here AL. Asuk4 has performed 2/3 of his games and has scheduled with you today. Meanwhile you have played no games for the first two weeks despite being online on the server quite frequently. I find the timing of this rant very suspicious as one would argue that you are trying not to get yourself substituted out of the tournament owed to your inactivity. This is also evident by your conversation with your opponent today. Asuk4 came online after you said you couldn't make the midnight slot and offered to play: http://pastebin.com/yvb3mrai

While you mock Asuk4's excuse of it being his birthday and wanting to do the battle later, you give an equally bad excuse of having to vote for the Spanish election and thus are occupied for the rest of the day (something that would take 30 minutes to do in most of the countries i know of). It's up to the TDs whether you are subbed out or not, personally I think you have been active enough to stay in this tournament, but the above claim for an activity (win) is in bad manner.
I've scheduled with my other two opponents for the third week because I was not planning to get johned in such a bad manner. I have the election and also I had made plans to go to the beach today, therefore yea, I'm busy. I'm able to play now so tell asuka to come here and get this done, please.

Also I haven't asked for the activity win in any moment, I just asked for measures to be taken to put a stop on your player's attitude. Let's play this asap.

Also:

[13:31] +Alastor Law: call asuka
[13:39] +Ace-11: k
[13:43] +Ace-11: says hell play you later
[13:43] +Alastor Law: he told me
[13:43] +Alastor Law: in the next 2-3h
[13:43] +Alastor Law: now it is that time
[13:43] +Alastor Law: I have plans today
[13:44] +Ace-11: he says:ill handle it, stop talking to him

and

[13:47] +Ace-11: he went offline, just talk to him when he gets on

^ what the actual fuck is this attitude when he told me he'd be around for the next 2-3h? I have plans for today, get him on.

Last edited:

Tele

a quality human being
I've scheduled with my other two opponents for the third week because I was not planning to get johned in such a bad manner. I have the election and also I had made plans to go to the beach today, therefore yea, I'm busy. I'm able to play now so tell asuka to come here and get this done, please.

Also I haven't asked for the activity win in any moment, I just asked for measures to be taken to put a stop on your player's attitude. Let's play this asap.

Also:

[13:31] +Alastor Law: call asuka
[13:39] +Ace-11: k
[13:43] +Ace-11: says hell play you later
[13:43] +Alastor Law: he told me
[13:43] +Alastor Law: in the next 2-3h
[13:43] +Alastor Law: now it is that time
[13:43] +Alastor Law: I have plans today
[13:44] +Ace-11: he says:ill handle it, stop talking to him

and

[13:47] +Ace-11: he went offline, just talk to him when he gets on

^ what the actual fuck is this attitude when he told me he'd be around for the next 2-3h? I have plans for today, get him on.
what the fuck is YOUR attitude. asuka already played 2 games and you played none. its not his fault if u havent played 1 single game over the last 2 weeks. take some johning lessons. i dont think asuka is eager to play his 3rd and last game with one whole week left. id do the same if i were him. again take some johning lessons. and u are clearly the bitch here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)