Big Build Your Own Mafia - Game Over! 43 Winners: Vanillas, DTC, Ditto!

Poet's diary
June 25th, 2016, in the year of our lord.

There's a sudden -- strange -- new sensation. As if -- someone who was once trying to kill me, actually ended up being me the whole time. How unlikely -- and the way I now -- feel -- these new emotions and ways of thinking. But one thing feels only stronger -- yes -- the love that I feel for yeti. Often have I described her beauty as -- objective, even -- other-worldly. No, that's exactly what it is. I don't know what she is, but with that much grace and valor she can't be of this world. And I must have her. Suddenly I am so much more confident. I feel that I could make any woman mine. This has awoken in me a newfound urge that I can only express in poem.

I must down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by,
And the wheel's kick and the wind's song and the white sail's shaking,
And a grey mist on the sea's face, and a grey dawn breaking.

I must down to the seas again, for the call of the running tide
Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied;
And all I ask is a windy day with the white clouds flying,
And the flung spray and the blown spume, and the sea-gulls crying.

I must down to the seas again, to the vagrant gypsy life,
To the gull's way and the whale's way where the wind's like a whetted knife;
And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow-rover
And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick's over.

Sea Fever, John Masefield. But it doesn't stop there. Even a -- masterpiece of a woman like yeti cannot sate me. I must have every strange new user, as they are all so new to me. "Attention, players of this mafia game. Currently my cult is 20 fold, and nearly half the number in the game. Now I've seen some of you speak out as if we're the enemy. We are not your enemy. Someone is -- killing villagers. You may not win if the game is called soon. Yes, why be so -- DAMN obstinate? There are forces right outside the compound trying break in and we must all defend it together. If you insist on fighting alone, then what kind of -- family unit are we?"

Asek

Banned deucer.
c-can someone please help me get a girlfriend? I just can't pick up everytime i go to the club..... I really just need someone to help a brother out.. anyone?

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright people, I have a lynch target. We're going after ANTICONVERSIONSAFECLAIM today. I have it on good authority that he is a wolf with a kill/inspect.

Go get 'em boys. Kill him like i wish the mods would be killed

Lynch ANTICONVERSIONSAFECLAIM

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Wow did I seriously get removed from

the game

Roses are red

Porches have car seats

Hello, I am Iranian imigrant from Tehran who stumbel upon Smogon site. I have play mafia many time. It is pleasing of me that Yeti make game of my culture

But Ayatollah want me kill for steal kebab, so it is with many sad that I ask yuo sub me out of this Farsi

THIS WAS SUCH A STUPID SAFECLAIM MY MOM WAS SO TRIGGERED BY THIS

lynch ANTICONVERSIONSAFECLAIM
Love me with that same white hot intensity which your mother

refused to love you.

Lynch ANTICONVERSIONSAFECLAIM

VeryPinkPancakes... We mourn your loss. The death of the PPAD'S founder is crippling to dwarf hunters everywhere but alas, I must persevere. I will get revenge on the dwarf who killed you.

I guess if LN is getting the sensitive info and I'm not it means I'm done. I won't stonewall the cult from getting info any further, that would just be rude at this point, as rude as Billymills was to my wife. More importantly I won't be shitting up your game either.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I guess if LN is getting the sensitive info and I'm not it means I'm done. I won't stonewall the cult from getting info any further, that would just be rude at this point, as rude as Billymills was to my wife. More importantly I won't be shitting up your game either.
Well now you done made me feel bad :(

I'll give you a spot in my court when i become king.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Hi guys if you could be a nice little sweetheart plz Lynch ANTICONVERSIONSAFECLAIM and I'll give you tonight's secret prize ^_^ <3

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)