The World Cup of Pokémon XI - Round 1 (Read post #402)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alastor Law

The Black Parade
is a Past SPL Champion
what the fuck is YOUR attitude. asuka already played 2 games and you played none. its not his fault if u havent played 1 single game over the last 2 weeks. take some johning lessons. i dont think asuka is eager to play his 3rd and last game with one whole week left. id do the same if i were him. again take some johning lessons. and u are clearly the bitch here.
I scheduled with asuka to play ASAP (last Tuesday to be accurate) and he johned me until today. That's not my fault, it has nothing to do with the games that he has played or the games that I've played myself. As a result, I've been granted an extension already. I've also decided to schedule with my other two opponents for the 3rd week (back then when the week had just started), because I'll have more time to play and prepare the matches then, and not now.

This is the second time that you talk shit about me without knowing jack about the topic. No wonder why you are one of the most hated users on the site. I don't know if you have hard feelings towards me for joining team UK, which you couldn't do last year, but that's not my fault. Next time swallow your words before you speak empty words and leave me alone. Thanks.

Won to teal6 in two with all the luck on my side. Thanks for taking it like a man instead of raging like I've seen others do. Never really made me feel unconfortable despite haxing it out every other turn. I think it's the way it should always be and I appreciate it. Good games.

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
no worries bro ggs!

sorry team :(

e also beds told my team earlier that he wasn't gonna play today or something? so uh i might need a sub for him, we are like 9 hours apart so schedulings a bit of a pain in the ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)