Playoffs The Smogon Classic II - Playoffs - Finals [Won by -Tsunami-]

Status
Not open for further replies.

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Dennis wasn't feeling well so we have to finish past the deadline. I'm down 1-0 from the BW game

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
You were supposed to finish the series yesterday you John... Stop complaining we'll finish tomorrow its all your fault
Lol this is funny.
On Saturday afternoon we agreed to play 1 game because a Wcop teammate was gonna play and I had to go after that, and we ended up playing 2 more games, and we agreed to finish the series on Sunday, and you never showed up. It is funny how you call me john when you are the one that missed the times we had scheduled

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
+Fakkesi: hi!
+Fakkesi: can we play today?
&M Dragon: sure
&M Dragon: now if you want
+Fakkesi: i need some more time since i am still at work
+Fakkesi: will you stay here for some more
&M Dragon: no
+Fakkesi: ok then i cant
+Fakkesi: i need like 30 mins
+Fakkesi: if it works we can play
+Fakkesi: is that fine?
&M Dragon: in 4 hours then
+Fakkesi: i wont be there then
--
some discussion about who was the john
--
+Fakkesi: hopyfully youre still there in some mins

so I changed my plans to battle hims but then he didnt show up again (this was 5 hours ago). I have been in the server and I have messaged him from time to time and he never replied. I wont be able to play until next weekend most likely, I really did the best to end the series, but my opponent did not even sign up yesterday (we originally scheduled to play most part of our series yesterday) and when I asked him to play today he refused to play and then disappeared.

+Fakkesi: wcop or fun?
★M Dragon: this is tournament
★M Dragon: im going to bed after this

so ok i missed the time i am sorry about that but if you decide to give him the activitywin do that :D.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Because dEnIsSsS is up a game i am giving him 48 hours to make a time that works for teal6, or he will face an activity forfeiture for leaving in the middle of a scheduled series and without informing me of any complications.

The op will be updated with the other matches soon.

My patience with johns has worn thin.

dEnIsSsS

'scuse me while i kiss this guy
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
teal and me are having some issues to find a good time to finish our series. he has been busy with work during the week, and the time he leaves the office is the time im going to bed. i offered him the win because he had nothing to do with the fact i felt sick at the day we scheduled our series. but i understand why he didnt accept it cause it would be pretty ridiculous. anyway, there is a possibility teal manages to find a break during work.

edit: ninja'd lol

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
okay my previous and now deleted post was a bit fucking whiny lol. ggs denis, you're a bro and a good friend so at the very least i can be happy i went out to someone i enjoy as as a person and i mean that sincerely. im mostly mad at my own limitations as a player, throughout the past year i've been playing i've come so close to so many things and dropped it when the finish line was in sight. from random subforum UU tours to grand slam to classic it's insanely frustrating to see it through all the weeks and months and then lose.

either way guess i'll have to wait until the next one. to my bros left in the tour, of whom theres a lot, good luck and i hope one of you takes it home.

dEnIsSsS

'scuse me while i kiss this guy
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
won vs teal, ggs.

senpai, you are the reason why i made playoffs. you rescued me in adv, but i still think i cant play this shitty gen :x. im happy that we became good friends, and i just have to thank you for everything you've done for me.

sorry guys for delaying the tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)