The World Cup of Pokémon XI - Round 1 (Read post #402)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakis

Banned deucer.
For the record, its name is Harry. See you in the remach, Asuka.

GG man.
the thing is that you put a stupid game before his life. LOL. You shouldnt even waste time asking for a rematch if it was that important, but you did lol. You were just trying to get both of them done LOL and thinking you are right here is just stupid. How is natural for your opponent to care that much about things like that especially if he is drunk. I think people need to get real

leremyju

Banned deucer.
the thing is that you put a stupid game before his life. LOL. You shouldnt even waste time asking for a rematch if it was that important, but you did lol. You were just trying to get both of them done LOL and thinking you are right here is just stupid. How is natural for your opponent to care that much about things like that especially if he is drunk. I think people need to get real
Sakis let's try to understand Alastor Law's situation here.

First of all, Alastor plays pokemon competitively, removing most, if any social ineraction at all. This cat is potentially his partner for life, imagine if yuo had to feed ur disabled mom in between a pokemon or pick ur girlfriend up from work, harry is equally as important to alastor as ur gf is to u

Second, we already established alastor doesnt have very many friends. his friends are on team uk, so this match is very important for him becuase most if not all of his freinds are relying on him to come thru.

also, lets not forget wcop is one of the most prestigous tournaments where u literally represent ur entire country's people, and their culture. so these matches are very important and just like the real world cup.

Sakis

Banned deucer.
Sakis let's try to understand Alastor Law's situation here.

First of all, Alastor plays pokemon competitively, removing most, if any social ineraction at all. This cat is potentially his partner for life, imagine if yuo had to feed ur disabled mom in between a pokemon or pick ur girlfriend up from work, harry is equally as important to alastor as ur gf is to u

Second, we already established alastor doesnt have very many friends. his friends are on team uk, so this match is very important for him becuase most if not all of his freinds are relying on him to come thru.

also, lets not forget wcop is one of the most prestigous tournaments where u literally represent ur entire country's people, and their culture. so these matches are very important and just like the real world cup.
Its hard to realise if you are memeing or not , but im guessing you are so hmm alrighty :D

Reactions: Laz
Isn't just unfair changing mind on the position after the match ended? Especially considering that Alastor left taking for granted the rematch and that you asked this rematch as first

also stop memeing here, there's general thread gdi

Sakis

Banned deucer.
As for the rematch, as far as i recall they were still discussing it and Alastor left. Nothing was agreed on from both sides before he leave so its wrong to assume they did agree on a rematch and the thing is that tie =/= rematch because asuk4 asked for a tie in order to AVOID the rematch , not because he is afraid or anything but because he is lazy af , trust me i know him irl LOL

Last edited:

Sakis

Banned deucer.
Isn't just unfair changing mind on the position after the match ended? Especially considering that Alastor left taking for granted the rematch and that you asked this rematch as first

also stop memeing here, there's general thread gdi
as far as i recall nothing was agreed, they were still discussing it , i also do remember Alastor saying "sorry team" before leaving which kinda proves what im saying here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)