Mafia vs Village Underground Mafia 2.0 - VALLA WINS!

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Lynch LightWolf

Btw the wolfteam has a mole in Nohr so we're boned anyways. Would be willing to cooperate with village to off them - unless you lynch me, of course

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Calling Deadline. Apparently time flies much faster than anticipated.

You all surround LightWolf. He cries out, "Please don't!" but you still do anyways.

Turns out he didn't die though. Not yet, of course.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 8. NIGHT 8 ENDS ON JUNE 30th 10:30 PM PDT.

Acklow

So I still have a bunch of pms that I need from people. I will prod now. I expect pms to be on time, even if I don't call deadline on time. :\

I am extending deadline another 24 hours since this is the case. Please, people, PLEASE get your pms in. Thanks.

Acklow

The battle between Nohr and Hoshido continues to rage. The two sides seem to be stuttering, however, as their forces begin to thin. Hoshido's strength on foot, being overcome by the flanking attacks of Nohr creates instability amongst Hoshido's lines. However, the masses among Hoshido allow their armies to deal with Nohr's attacks by sheer quantity. At least that was the strategy up until now. It looks like there must be some forces must be at play, as we see two corpses on the ground:

Acklow said:
Dear Haruno,
You are the Villager.
Your base HP is 4.

The Villager is a combat physical class that is introduced in Fire Emblem Gaiden. A trainee class that affords little value apart from possessing much potential to grow into valuable assets of the player's army, Villagers primarily wield either Swords or Lances as their weapons of choice.

You are twins with Ditto. If Ditto dies, you will gain a new power.

You are allied with Hoshido. You win if Hoshido eliminates all other threats.
It appears that Ditto, your twin, has died! As such your role PM is now as follows:

Dear Haruno,
You are the Apothecary.
Your base HP is 4.

The Apothecary is a combat physical class introduced in Fire Emblem Fates. They wield Yumi to protect their merchandise. They are very similar to Archers, but have superior Defense and inferior Skill and Speed. Their abilities allow them to wield Vulneraries much more effectively than other units, further improving their durability.

You do not have a night action. However your vote counts as two since your twin died.

Haruno, Hoshido's Apothecary, lies slain in a pool of blood.

Acklow said:
Dear rssp1,
You are the Sniper.
Your base HP is 5.

The promoted form of the Archer and Bow Fighter classes, Snipers wield Bows as their primary weapon of choice. While not particularly different from normal Archers, the Sniper class is open to the more advanced Bows of higher weapon ranks. Like their Archer predecessors, Snipers are able to operate Ballistae.

At Night you may PM Acklow and Blue_Tornado “Night X - Inspect USER.” You will inspect USER’s full role PM.

The bow of the very accurate Sniper, rssp1, is hewn in two - his body much like his bow shared the same fate.

And a voice is heard but unlike before, the song is short and brief:

Tiiiiiiiin roof!
Rusted...

It is now Day 8. Day 8 ends on July 3rd 10:30 PM PDT.

Yeah sucks to waste another lynch but LW having more than 4 HP and surviving tonight pretty much confirm him as wolf and we need that extra kill gone

If you took damage last night, report it to me.

Lynch Lightwolf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)