Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guys! Hope everyone is well! Can some please assist me with this particular request? It's my twin brothers birthday soon and I would really like to surprise him with a particular mons! I am looking for the following!

Froslass- Cursed Body
Nickname: Shiva
Timid
Please High IVs
252 Special Attack 252 Speed
Moves set:
Spikes
Hex
HP Fire
Ice Beam

Froslass- Cursed Body- Shiny
Nickname: Shiva
Special Attack + Attack -
Please High IVs
252 Special Attack 252 Speed
Move set:
Frost Breath
HP Rock
Water Pulse
Hex

Roserade- Natural Cure- Shiny- Female
Nickname: Ivy
Timid
Please high IVs
152 Defense 252 Speed 100 Special Att
Move set:
Spikes
Toxic Spikes
Venom Drench
Giga Drain

Please direct message me! We are both competitive battlers if anyone is interested. Thinking about starting our own web-series as well :)

Last edited:

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Just thought I should point out that 31/30/31/30/30/31 is not HP Fire (it's Ground), and typically you're better off minimizing the Atk IV of Pokemon that aren't using any Physical moves (to reduce Foul Play/Confusion damage, etc).
I think the reason that you got these Hidden Power mixed up may be because the table on PsyPokes lists IVs in a different order to, well, everywhere else. But be aware of this in the future when you are asking for Hidden Power mons, and if you just need a place to see what IVs give what hidden power, there's one at the very bottom of the OP of this very thread.

EDIT @below: Good catch

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Looking for a modest HP Fire Shiny Chlorophyll Bulbasaur. CMT if you have one
edit-I have been helped

Last edited:
Hope a mod doesn't mind me posting this. But I have 5 copies of a modest cresselia that I'm giving out right now if anyone would like a copy. Just trying to get rid of them so I can continue forth giving out another Pokemon in the near future. Check the link in my signature for more information on the cresselia being given away or go check out the giveaway forums. Thanks

Hi guys, i'm tryng to softreset manaphy and i obtain Careful 31/31/31/26/30/31, i know 30 in spd isn't the top but the question is another: there is some kind of moveset that is good with this nature? Or you suggest directly to toss and try again?

Edit: I decide to toss

Last edited:
Looking for an Impish, 31/31/31/x/31/31 Male Refresh/Dragon Dance Salamence, nicknamed Seth if possible. Everything else I don't care about. No shinies thanks.

Offering a legit shiny relaxed 31/31/31/31/31/9 Aegislash named Deathsword (M) with pokerus. If you don't like that, I can make more offers.

My birthday soon, so I'd really like this one :p

Keep or Toss this Manaphy?
Timid
31/28/31/28/31/30
HP Fire
While the hidden power is nice the special attack is 28. Yes the speed could be a 30 if you have HP fire but I feel 28 would be to low in special attack. If you have a powersaves this could be worth backing up but if not it's a toss.

Edit: can't blame you if you kept it but my standards are stupidly high so my opinion might be different.

Last edited:

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Looking for:

-Quiet Hoopa
-Pokeguy's Diancie
-A jolly female Zubat with Infiltrator (either dream or heal ball)
-Impish regenerator Ho-Oh

CMT

Looking for a shiny Darkrai, Lugia, Ho-oh, or Giritina. Just want them for collection, so I don't really care how you got them.

PM me or reply if you are willing to trade, I'll propose my offers :)

Looking for a shiny Darkrai, Lugia, Ho-oh, or Giritina. Just want them for collection, so I don't really care how you got them.

PM me or reply if you are willing to trade, I'll propose my offers :)
i have a shiny lugia i got awhile back in a random street pass trade, pm me your offers

Hey peoples... I'm kind of getting swamped with breeding plans, wondering if anyone would be interested in helping out with a few of my projects? (As seen in my wants!) In return for other things in my thread of course! (as well as a copy of the mon you're breeding... I'll provide the females)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)