The World Cup of Pokémon XI - Round 1 (Read post #402)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
ok so my opponent vvv says hes only available on deadline day. can his captain sub him or smthg, I work that day and also cmon. And I have been active enough to have played. I will be on all day and tomorrow, and probably thursday so whoever subs in it won't be that hard.
in addition to ^ vvv has told smurf the same thing and smurf also cannot play deadline day so yeah a sub would be nice
He's just lazy with scheduling. Anyways, I've just told him to reschedule those matches and play earlier in the week.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can I be directed to where there's evidence that such a scenario ends in a tie? I'm sure it exists or such snap decisions wouldn't be made but I'd just like to be pointed towards the research for my reading pleasure and am struggling to find it on my own.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah I do actually remember it being a tie, but I'm just struggling to find the research that confirms (a list of tie-cons should be listed and linked to research).

Stop posting these stupid novels and just play, also stop crying about people being biased towards greece I'm pretty sure everyone will agree that its hard to sympathize with this fucker after he basically said fuck your kitten I cannot wait an extra 5-10 min to keep playing this game that will drag on for hours, then offered a draw and is now demanding a win.

I just lost all my faith in this stupid game xD

Couldnt play better even getting p unlucky (could have won 4 times but all of them missed thunder), and finally lost to fucking dc because i needed to use my mobile phone and his shitty internet as a router to play (someone could have stopped it since i had said it before the game, but yeah thanks).

Anyway gg Tama.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)