The World Cup of Pokémon XI - Round 1 (Read post #402)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[6/27/16, 8:36:29 PM] ABR: Lol early game
[6/27/16, 8:36:38 PM] ABR: A spider started crawlin
[6/27/16, 8:36:51 PM] ABR: I killed it with a bottle
[6/27/16, 8:36:55 PM] ABR: Threw it out
[6/27/16, 8:37:05 PM] ABR: Ran to get toilet paper
[6/27/16, 8:37:15 PM] ABR: Picked it up
[6/27/16, 8:37:24 PM] ABR: All while disen was thinkin

Not only a veteran pokemon battler but also a war hero..

PROBLEMS

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
Rooting for my brothers from the motherland of meca, godbless you all and walabi to the goats sacrificed for the cause - GO AFRABS

Shout outs the remaining idm brothers also

Porengan still hasn't replied to my vm about scheduling.Get him on or sub him out(he hasn't played any games yet),I really don't have a problem either way.But I must have my battle done before Friday 6pm(gmt+3) as I won't available after that time.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Yay it was funny the first time around....

Hey all,

It's me. I will be uploading a new YouTube video on my YouTube channel sometime this week. Be on the lookout for it.

Also, the top 8 teams MIGHT get a power ranking from Yours Truly. That alone should give your team all the incentive and motivation it needs to make the playoffs. Good luck.

TadaRinri

Banned deucer.
Yay it was funny the first time around....

Hey all,

It's me. I will be uploading a new YouTube video on my YouTube channel sometime this week. Be on the lookout for it.

Also, the top 8 teams MIGHT get a power ranking from Yours Truly. That alone should give your team all the incentive and motivation it needs to make the playoffs. Good luck.
Was taken down,so ya.I thought it was too funny to let it be.Will do White

I have nothing to do with the tournament since I'm not playing but shouldn't be better extending deadline on Sunday 3rd instead of Saturday 2nd, considering that there are still 105 games to do (not counting bo3 rby + potential rematches)? There will be one further day to play (Sunday in which ppl should be more free from study/work) and we will square the circle in this way since it's the last day of the week.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
This round is already 3 weeks long. Why does it even need an extension? Sub out the inactive people pls.

I have two jobs and three cats. Yet I still make time to play and be on Skype talking shit about other people with my team members.

There shouldn't be any excuse for a lack of activity.

Conflict finished his games in the first few days, and he plays GSC of all tiers. Good lord Jesus man.

Cased

Banned deucer.
There will be no extension.
What if all three players have refused my request of playing during this weekend / Monday, and want to play 3rd week? Including your own player Malekith. There's nothing I could've done to get the game done, you need two people to play this game. I shouldn't be penalized for players refusing to play me.

edit: nvrm i have aids i thought you meant im getting subbed

edit2: you're a bitch

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)