The World Cup of Pokémon XI - Round 1 (Read post #402)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tele

a quality human being

is it just me or anyone else thinks reyscarface intentionally threw the game

this is what happened. reyscarface stayed in with skarmory against breloom and let him take the spore. fine. then instead of going to amoonguus he basically sacks the mew for no fking reason. mew would have easily won him the game in combination with amoonguus. bkc could have done very little about it.

i think reyscarface lost in purpose. no way someone who has played for so long chokes like that in a wcop game. i think he has no faith in his team's chances to make playoff and thus decided to help his 'friends' of the us east to make playoffs, which is very unfair towards the other teams that are fighting to get in. but honestly i expected nothing less from a frontier winner. he must be used to this kind of sneaky stuff.

quote of the day:
+FLCL: dont get that play

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
if amoonguss takes that focus punch its left at 24%, which means stone edge, rock tomb, low sweep or a switch to tyranitar to pursuit means its dead and your: mew would have easily won him the game in combination with amoonguus doesnt happen

i understand youre very knowledgeable in choking the shit out of games as evidenced by your last game this tournament, and maybe i did choke at some point in this game, but it sure as hell wasnt in the turn youre complaining about

i mean yeah haha i threw on purpose lol no way i could lose vs bkc he sucks and likes bad music

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
ok normally i dont make posts like this but u have littered this thread with your shitty two cents about every thing imaginable
is it just me or anyone else thinks reyscarface intentionally threw the game

this is what happened. reyscarface stayed in with skarmory against breloom and let him take the spore. fine. then instead of going to amoonguus he basically sacks the mew for no fking reason.
yep he even asked for the 5x bullet seed hit. he intentionally wanted the mew dead

mew would have easily won him the game in combination with amoonguus. bkc could have done very little about it.
yea both of them eat banded crunches really well im sure they would have destroyed him

i think reyscarface lost in purpose. no way someone who has played for so long chokes like that in a wcop game. i think he has no faith in his team's chances to make playoff and thus decided to help his 'friends' of the us east to make playoffs, which is very unfair towards the other teams that are fighting to get in. but honestly i expected nothing less from a frontier winner. he must be used to this kind of sneaky stuff.
stop bitching and get your own team into the playoffs

is it just me or anyone else thinks telegend intentionally threw the game

this is what happened. tele got a fire blast crit on skarmory with garchomp. fine. then instead of finishing off the skarmory with garchomp he basically lets it heal up for no fking reason. setting up sr later on would have easily won him the game in combination with semi decent plays. xtra could have done very little about it.

i think telegend lost in purpose. no way someone who has played since the prestigious OLT 1 chokes like that in a wcop game. i think he has no faith in his team's chances to make playoff and thus decided to help his 'friends' of the arabs to make playoffs, which is very unfair towards the other teams that are fighting to get in. but honestly i expected nothing less from someone who has achieved literally nothing in tournaments. he must be used to this kind of sneaky stuff.

quote of the day:
+CrashinBoomBang: (cwl)

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
★Laurel: no it wasnt
★Laurel: you got lucky as fuck
★Laurel: with rolls and crits
★Laurel: you also forgot i dont ignore your -2
★Laurel: if you didnt crit my quag with moonblast i won
★Laurel: oh yeah thought you had to go at 10
★Laurel: asshole

you dropped this

asshole.

Ren-chon

Lifesbane, 36 layers. How does it look?
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
Scheduled with callo for today from either 11-1 his time (11am-1pm in this case, or 10h30pm~12h30am my time) or mine (11pm-1am) but he didn't show up. I asked Frizy and trc if they had seen him, for what the first answered he didn't and the later told me he'd come soon. I waited a bit more but nothing (1h40am for me rn and I'm struggling to even stay awake) and I got class tomorrow. I'm available tomorrow (7pm~12am) and saturday (after 2pm) if he can make it, or in case he needs to be subbed.

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Scheduled with callo for today from either 11-1 his time (11am-1pm in this case, or 10h30pm~12h30am my time) or mine (11pm-1am) but he didn't show up. I asked Frizy and trc if they had seen him, for what the first answered he didn't and the later told me he'd come soon. I waited a bit more but nothing (1h40am for me rn and I'm struggling to even stay awake) and I got class tomorrow. I'm available tomorrow (7pm~12am) and saturday (after 2pm) if he can make it, or in case he needs to be subbed.
Addressing to this that lochie and I had conflicting schedules for this whole week. I woke up early today specifically to play this match, though he wasn't online and said he won't be able to play anymore before the deadline. I've already contacted trc on skype about this, anyways I'll still be available tomorrow possibly all day and today after 5pm my time in case he gets subbed out.

Laurel you make me really mad, you lucked the shit out of me and even I, known for being salty, said "gg" and you call that guy asshole?! Man lurk more, I really like you but those bitchmoves make me mad. Deal with the luck you could have been 1-1/0-2 as well or like me 0-3. ;-]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)