The World Cup of Pokémon XI - Round 1 (Read post #402)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to rack up those Ws gj. We need 1 more out of the last 3 to have 16 wins, let's go get it.
With 15 wins it is still possible to qualify but it's difficult because the last teams are more minus than the first teams are plus. In fact, even with 16 wins qualification is not 100% certain.

Last edited:

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Way to rack up those Ws gj. We need 1 more out of the last 3 to have 16 wins, let's go get it. With 15 wins it is still possible to qualify but it's difficult because the last teams are more minus than the first teams are plus. In fact, even with 16 wins qualification is not 100% certain.
I read this as if you're an anime character thinking to himself. Since you were essentially just talking to yourself just now.

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
+2 machamp got five crits vs +2 skarmory/raikou behind reflect/snorlax behind reflect with cross chop and that was that, i lost vs arifeen gg

edit: im salty and did the math

(7!/2!*5!)*(0.2^5)*(0.8^2) = 0.43008% shot of getting five or more crits in seven cross chops

Last edited:

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
lost in two close calls against marco, ggs my dude

e: we won't make it, so i will just write a little something

this year we went with some new players for our oras / subs for once, and i can easily speak for jirachee when i say that you guys were fantastic. sucks some of you didn't do as well as you might have wanted in your first official tournament, but you can only grow from this. just don't end up like flcl, whos like 3-19 in wcop lol.

want to see greece make it far, even though i didn't like how you guys handled the kitten fiasco :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)