Technical Support v2 [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

1. Windows 7
  2. Chrome
  3. Internet Explorer
  4. Saturday
  5. S0me1 B0red or alts with B0red in the name
  6. "You have been disconnected – possibly because the server was restarted." is the only thing I can reach on the main server. Connected to other random servers, which work fine, although there's almost no one on them so it's hard to get battles.

1. Operating system Windows 10 / android
  2. (Web Browser) Firefox
  3. (Other Browsers?) microsoft edge
  4. (When did this problem start?) yesterday
  5. (PS username) Dakon
  6. (Problem) Whenever i try to connect to pokemonshowdown i got the following error massage:
PS is under heavy load and cannot accommodate your connection right now.

im then not able to connect anny further and it shows me the massage with "reconnect"

i didnt change anything on my system the day before it worked just fine.

lost heros

Meme Master
  1. Windows 10
  2. Google Chrome
  3. Firefox and the download.
  4. Earlier Today
  5. Lost Heros
  6. Whenever I attempt to PM or post in a room, it shows to me that my message is submitted, yet the other person can't see my message.

1. Windows 10.
2. Chrome.
3. This works in my browser, not the program, but does this mean I can't use the program ever?
4. As soon as I got up a day ago, this has been a problem for two days.
5. Lobbster.
6. In the Teambuilder, if I attempt to change the nature of any Pokemon, the program immediately closes.
Apologies if I shouldn't post about this, but it does work in browser, but not the program, but I like the program, and I think it'd be silly if I am no longer aloud to use the program because of this.

1. chrome OS
2. Google Chrome
3. I haven't tried other browser because my OS won't support them
4. About a week ago
5. Taydawg10
6. Every time I try to get on PS it says "couldn't connect to server" I have played it with the same OS, browser, internet, and computer before and it worked fine.

1. Android 5.1.1
  2. Latest version of chrome for android
  3. Latest version of PS Android app beta
  4. Today at 3
  5. bassboink
  6. Can't log into my tablet but can log in on any other device (my phone, pc, etc). Both chrome and the app say "PS is under heavy load and cannot accommodate your connection right now" upon trying to log into that device. Tried rebooting. Issue came up when I was using the PS app on the device normally, the error happened suddenly

1. Android 5.1.1
  2. Latest version of chrome for android
  3. Latest version of PS Android app beta
  4. Today at 3
  5. bassboink
  6. Can't log into my tablet but can log in on any other device (my phone, pc, etc). Both chrome and the app say "PS is under heavy load and cannot accommodate your connection right now" upon trying to log into that device. Tried rebooting. Issue came up when I was using the PS app on the device normally, the error happened suddenly
Fixed randomly today. Do not know what made it work again.

Googly

Arcadia
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Operating system: Windows 10
Web Browser: Firefox
Other Browsers: I haven't had this problem using Chrome
When did this problem start?: A couple of months back.
PS username: Googly, new fone who dis
Problem: Sometimes when I join a battle (either my own or somebody elses) the battle screen is pushed up further than it should be, and I'm unable to see my opponent's HP bar etc. It often happens if I select a team that's further down my teambuilder, but that might just be a coincidence. Leaving the battle and rejoining doesn't usually work. I have to refresh my browser to temporarily solve the problem, which is pretty inconvenient. Anyway here's a couple of screenshots to better explain what I mean http://imgur.com/iWRNZyJ http://imgur.com/U9Q6dqX

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Operating system: Android 5.1.1
Web browser: Internet Explorer
Other browsers: None
When did this problem start? It's been around for as long as I remember
PS name: Silver_Lucario42, eel slap vgc
Problem: Sometimes, after I type the EVs into the teambuilder, they'll randomly default to numbers resembling those of my other team members' EVs. I try to fix them but they keep going back for no reason. The natures stay the same, though.

Austin

Schismatic
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Operating system: Android 5.1.1
Web browser: Internet Explorer
When did this problem start? It's been around for as long as I remember
PS name: Silver_Lucario42, eel slap vgc
Problem: Sometimes, after I type the EVs into the teambuilder, they'll randomly default to numbers resembling those of my other team members' EVs. I try to fix them but they keep going back for no reason. The natures stay the same, though.
Since you are using IE, you should definitely try Another browser as PS! is mainly developed for Chrome/Firefox. If that doesn't work you could try dublicating The problem on a computer/laptop to verify its not just your phone.

can someone please help me with showdown i was trying to make a new team but i couldn't scroll down the list of pokemon i use a i max laptop if that helps please help me :{

1. Mac OS X
2. I'm using the downloadable version, it works fine on my browser
3. See above
4. Just started
5. YellowSkarmory
6. Whenever i try to load the downloadable version, it says

Uncaught node.js Error

TypeError: Cannot read property 'anim' of undefined at eval (https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/data/graphics.js?ad3eb7fe:19310:63)

Here's a screenshot: http://imgur.com/8DV8MYk

EDIT: Assuming this is something with the animations. Need help. I don't really have teams on the browser.

EDIT2: It got fixed randomly somehow.

Last edited:
Operating system: Ipad
Web browser: Chrome
When did this problem start? Few weeks after chosing a new username
PS name: Freekhoorn
Problem: I never registered, but after some time i could not use my name anymore because it said: 'the name you choose is registered. I used Freekhoorn1 after that since a few weeks, but it says the same now. Can I get my username Freekhoorn back? I would like to post again in the battlespot room and use it for battling online.

1. Mac OS X
  2. Downloadable client
  3. Yes, i tried on my browser (safari), didnt work there either
  4. About 20 minutes ago
  5. PokeMoon Moon (I was using PokeMoon-AFK Sleep at the time of the disconnection)
  6. Showdown froze, and i tried closing and opening it, and now it says "Could not connect with HTTPS. Try HTTP?" with an option of Cancel or OK. No matter what i choose, it goes to a screen saying "Couldn't connect to server!" in red text and gives me the options of Retry and Work Offline. If i click Retry the same thing happens, if i click Work Offline nothing happens. When i try on safari it just goes right to the "Couldn't connect to server!" in red text screen. This also may be my computer, since i really need to bring it in (it's partially broken), but i thought i'd ask here anyway.

churine

lunatic+
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
  1. Mac OS X
  2. Downloadable client
  3. Yes, i tried on my browser (safari), didnt work there either
  4. About 20 minutes ago
  5. PokeMoon Moon (I was using PokeMoon-AFK Sleep at the time of the disconnection)
  6. Showdown froze, and i tried closing and opening it, and now it says "Could not connect with HTTPS. Try HTTP?" with an option of Cancel or OK. No matter what i choose, it goes to a screen saying "Couldn't connect to server!" in red text and gives me the options of Retry and Work Offline. If i click Retry the same thing happens, if i click Work Offline nothing happens. When i try on safari it just goes right to the "Couldn't connect to server!" in red text screen. This also may be my computer, since i really need to bring it in (it's partially broken), but i thought i'd ask here anyway.
Same thing is happening to me too. I'm using a Windows XP now (god knows why its not upgraded) & used the Chrome version. I refresh the page every so often to only be greeted by the same message. This probably just means the main server is just down right now.

1: Mac OS X
2: FireFox
3: Also tried Safari, same problem occured
4: Problem started roughly an hour ago from this post
5: Username is ImMrFlubaDub
6: Same problem as YellowSkarmory, red text box with couldnt connect to server, refreshing brings the same message over and over

1: windows 8
2: chrome
3: also tried firefox and explorer
4: Problem started roughly an hour ago from this post
5: Username is D'You Know What?
6: Same problem as people above me

Thank you in advance for your help !

1: Windows 10
3: None
4: At least 30 minutes (when I first tried connecting)
5: PoisonSearch
6: Same problem as YellowSkarmory and ImMrFlubaDub. Tries to load, but doesn't. Red text box tells me "Couldn't connect to server!". Gives me the option to Retry or to Work offline.

1: Windows 10
3: None
4: At least 30 minutes (when I first tried connecting)
5: PoisonSearch
6: Same problem as YellowSkarmory and ImMrFlubaDub. Tries to load, but doesn't. Red text box tells me "Couldn't connect to server!". Gives me the option to Retry or to Work offline.
The server is stuck atm.

When I try to access Showdown, it just says it's loading and then says that it could not connect to the server. I am on a Toshiba Chromebook and I am not sure what the operating system is. I have not tried it on other browsers and don't have any intention of doing so. This issue started today, which is July the 22nd 2016. My username is AwesomeFox777. I have tried refreshing it multiple times and it just persists. I have also pressed retry on the issue message. I have also checked and it said it was just me and the server wasn't down.

Attachments

When I try to access Showdown, it just says it's loading and then says that it could not connect to the server. I am on a Toshiba Chromebook and I am not sure what the operating system is. I have not tried it on other browsers and don't have any intention of doing so. This issue started today, which is July the 22nd 2016. My username is AwesomeFox777. I have tried refreshing it multiple times and it just persists. I have also pressed retry on the issue message.
I'm having the same problem, I'm guessing it's a server-side issue.

Same, been trying to connect to no avail & it has been working fine the past week or so.........
The link on the 1st page of this thread says that the server itself is up ,lmk?
browser is latest version of Opera & OS is Windows8pro..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)