NOC Dragon Ball Z NOC - Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asek

Banned deucer.
Hey I got phone service for a bit

Lynch twin whilst I can, I don't think his story is that unbelievable, if I get some time I will make a longer post on these events

Don't Hammer until deadline though guys; I think there interactions will be vital to solving tomorrow

Asek

Banned deucer.
Also if you've got any decent info on a neut especially please claim today (looking at you gohan), I lay money the scum will waste the claims later today or tomorrow

Asek

Banned deucer.
Also if you've got any decent info on a neut especially please claim today (looking at you gohan), I lay money the scum will waste the claims later today or tomorrow

Yep hammer

thetwinmasters (6): Blazade, internet, King_, macle, jalmont, Asek
Blazade (1): thetwinmasters

Not voting (3): DLE, Yeti, billymills

thetwinmasters was Broly, Self-Aligned Serial Killer and Legendary Super Saiyan.

I'll let pluff decide what to do with DLE/Yeti/billy

It is now Night 4, which lasts 24 hours

nobody gets godkilled because none of them were breaching the rule or avoiding the lynch

Heads up I probably(?) can't update at 12 pm tomorrow so to make night a little more bearable for me it may be delayed a short bit

You opened your leatherbound copy of The Brothers Karamazov to hear yet more tales of

'The Epic of Babushka Sametri Samuovitch три

Spoilers below
Was a pause of silence, as maiden consider what Sametri ask of her. Is she still his, or ever? To be his, or not to be his? Back in potato-poor pogost, was she perhaps more than just his comrade? Or did corrupt baron LightWolf possess her heart even then? When Sametri was poor and bad year for potato, not grow well like Irish. She open her mouth to reply, but instead, skin split down middle of face and fall off. Shell of maiden reveals.....

THE FEROCIOUS BARBARIAN VISAGE OF BARON LIGHTWOLF!

Sametri emit strangled cry: 'C-cinnamon?!?!?!'

"Fool Sametri, poor potato boy, sausage only, you think maiden love you? You think she ever yours? Mine always. I destroy you now, by my hands happily, and you will regret, as should have long ago, before KGB take me from pogost." Sametri panic, attempt to escape now-abandoned KGB building, but door is now locked behind. Escape, it is no good. Russia think poorly of defection. LightWolf corner Sametri, braying like goose all while.

Suddenly, is smell of cinnamon. Perhaps even freshly baked cinnabon. Around corner manifests long lost maiden. Sametri eyes widen with affection soviet russia had forbidden the expression of, preferring the more proletarian Soviet realism.

LightWolf caught off guard, very surprised, unexpected, disgusted by this bourgeois display of sentimentalism. Maiden use this opportunity to attack, tripping LightWolf off his feet. He tumbled to her stilettos, [goose sound here]. Sametri continue to just stare, so overwhelmed by maiden beauty.

"Sametri, poor potato boy, rage far too much, has been long time." Sametri can only nod.

"I have missed you, Sametri." Sametri grin, his maiden has said this! She feel the same! Not felt so good since potato yield 1.5x expected crop! Applied math degree good for something!

"Most beautiful comrade, how I have longed for your beauty. I miss you for all time. Potato crop plenty, but farming feel empty to me without you."

"I know. Read books. Am literate. Pig. Saw Tolstoy recount your sad tale. But was in charge of secret KGB division. Still only non-polse. Was sad."

"Please, return to my arms. I cannot go on without you."

Maiden open her flawless mouth to say something but...

LightWolf lunge up and stab her with horns. "If I cannot have only miaden, neither will you!"

Sametri let out most anguished scream of melancholical grief to ever be screamed. Sametri lunge at LightWolf and they duel on floor. Is long fight while maiden bleeds out because male ego necessitate they display physical prowess over other rather than tend to female's actual needs. Is no surprise. Eventually Sametri win and strut about like peacock. But peacock cannot heal goat horn stab wounds to maiden. It is no good. Sametri realize his beloved maiden is near death. He clutch her, hold her to him, and cry profoundly. He try to pray to many different deities they heal her, but all are silent. Maiden's shallow breaths finally cease. His head drop.

"You are buffoon. Is only... one real... God..."

Maiden rasps out with last of her life. Then is still.

Sametri sob.

"Lord of maiden, please, save her this day. I must have my love back. Am inconsolable without it. I believe you if you save maiden for me. Please." Nothing happen. Sametri turn to look at LightWolf horns, eyeing them. Without maiden was no point to his life. He impale self.

He move to pull DeadWolf horn up to his breast, right through heart. But a hand grasp his, stop him.

Is maiden's soft, delicate hand.

"No, Sametri. To have GoatWolf inside you is to be a goose. Horn is no good." Sametri smile. Pray work after all!

"I have you darling. No need bread. Have cinnamon."'

Wait! That's literally the exact plot of Anna Karenina, a story of how true love and owning serfs leads a monogamous man to believe in the LORD! In a rage, you grab the book to use as kindling for your fire, over which you are baking some of the surprisingly nutritious potatoes obtained in the last night update. The smell of the leather binding sizzling completely masks the decomposing stench of Da Letter El, who was Son Gohan, Town-aligned Cop for all you knew, in the room behind you. His tiny corpse was bruised and even a little bloody from the blows of fists and feet, and the beautiful, gaudy, offensively American Mardi Gras beads around him mostly smashed from the terrible impacts.

Someone behind you yells, "DO SOMETHING, YOU FOOLS! BLUE LIVES MATTER! It's the fourth of July!" and choked by the sobs of a bald eagle, you hear a "THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE, DA LETTER EL!", but because it's in some uncivilised capitalist language you don't understand it, and instead set about eating your lovely deep fried potatoes.

PMs going out, sorry for late update

I have to sort out end of day time but for now assume 72 hours from now

Claim tally: 2

MID-DAY EDIT: THE CLAIM TALLY HAS BEEN BREACHED, IT IS AT 4, NO MORE CLAIMS

Last edited:
Yeah that really threw me, which was why I kept calling LW town but I realized he wanted to idle it on the night Vegeta was up and also throw the likes of me off

Honestly if I were mafia I'd have considered looking at some priority plays with the transporter (which is faster, hook or transport?). And a night 1 result like BT targeting Lightwolf doesn't give the tracker or watcher anything.
I'm willing to believe it.

You can look at my Day 2 where I clearly try to resolve specifically DLE and his interaction with LW/how BT fits into all this. I thought this was Cop-Framer and that DLE was the framer until like Deadline-3 hours, after BT flipped RB I thought DLE was RB or JOAT but the cop read kept getting stronger. LW flip cured all paranoia that he might be the framer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)