ORAS OU no jam

\\\
no jam
///

hi its me i made a very bad team and i spammed it on the ladder and had fun! anyways i really just wanted to use diggersby so i just added strong wallbreakers alongside speed control + hazards to heavily exert pressure against opposing teams until they're crippled enough to clean them up, that's about it; the team could definitely be better but i honestly just made this to fuck around haha~ (here's the peak btw)

\\\
behind the jams
///

medicham @ medichamite | pure power
adamant nature | 252 atk / 4 def / 252 spe
fake out | high jump kick | zen headbutt | bullet punch

first wallbreaker, thought that the priority would come in handy alongside hazards to rack up damage quickly and that its breaking capabilities would fit well on the team; it ended up being a good choice. this pkmn more or less does the same as the rest of the members but to a stronger extent, all of the mons on the team are: physical and have: pretty much the same checks, which means that checks will be constantly pressured by the team. :)

azumarill @ choice band | huge power
adamant nature | 88 hp / 252 atk / 168 spe
play rough | waterfall | knock off | aqua jet

second wallbreaker, i had first added it because of its priority aqua jet would be very useful for picking off threats like excadrill and needed its defensive typing to check a few problematic pokemon like keldeo & weavile. azu's also pretty strong and knock off is great for crippling mons of their items to keep stuff out of lefties recovery, strong stabs also help it weaken fatmons.

diggersby @ life orb | huge power
swords dance | earthquake | return | quick attack

third & last wallbreaker and arguably the scariest one on this team; hazard damage via skarm racks up extremely quickly if you're playing against this team you'll know this (this team either forces switches like crazy for hazard damage or kills stuff). it doesn't really find much issues getting an sd up to wallbreak and or clean granted it has enough bulk and a lot of power backing it.

excadrill @ choice scarf | mold breaker
jolly nature | 252 atk / 4 def / 252 spe
earthquake | iron head | rock slide | rapid spin

first cleaner, i needed a ground type badly to handle electrics as well another mon to work as a blanket check to drags & fairies. my choices were pretty limited so i just went with this and its pretty nice against offense teams and cleaning stuff. this is usually used as a pivot into stuff to clear hazards or revenges / forces out mons the rest of the team can't deal with like birds.

talonflame @ choice band | gale wings
brave bird | flare blitz | u-turn | tailwind

second & last cleaner, band talon is really scary and i don't know why people sleep on it. the straight up power is really nice for cleaning stuff up (ohkos latios after rocks so it can't defog hazards away as an example), and u-turn makes for a nice momentum shift during games. tailwind is really important to this team sometimes, it helps turn games around frequently thanks to the strong choice of breakers.

skarmory @ custap berry | sturdy
jolly nature | 252 atk / 4 def / 252 spe
taunt | stealth rock | brave bird | spikes

hazard setter! probably one of the most important parts of the team, without getting a lot of hazards up the team doesn't pressure stuff as well as it would used to with hazards. taunt can be clutch at times if you end up saving skarm for mid-late game to taunt a fat set up mon that one of the breakers did damage to but is not in range yet. (sometimes i do actually keep it for that reason though, sometimes its just a sack otherwise or a pivot into scarf grounds)

\\\
no jam
///

o_k that's the end, despite it being pretty bad this team was fun to fuck around with but just a sidenote this team has to be played in an extremely ballsy manner (unless you wanna get rolled)~ anyways here's the import, shoutouts oh! °~°// (also Nedor i swear to god if you dont win your 1st wcop game vs jamvad today i will spam you lol i made this rmt for this sole reason jfc)

\\\
replays
///

msab scum
mpinsir scum
mdiancie filth
tornt garbage
breloom junk

Swaqfeq

I COULD BE BANNED!
can bd azu be run on this squad just for another win con/not having to be locked into a move????? cool squad, no other queries.

Cool squad man!

Your team is all physical mons, and nothing on your team truly appreciates taking a Knock off or Sucker Punch from Bisharp, wouldn't a Keldeo > Diggersby work better on this team? Keldeo can kill Bisharp, Landorus-T, Ferrothorn, Etc.
Killing any of these three pokemon is aiding your other pokemon.

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Icy Wind

I recommend having Icy Wind because you really don't have a Lati switch in, everything on your team takes alot from the combination of Draco + Psyshock

Gl with the team!

Jeong

Banned deucer.
Hello paper dreams, nice team. He did not see one based on Skarmory from time Custap Berry Black / White. I like that recovers offensively. The Talonflame with Tailwind caught my attention. For complicated situations where you have to lose, you can depend perfectly and give the combat an unexpected turn. Excadrill scarf helped Mold Breaker is the best that can be seen. That's a good idea. Oh, and good song you chose for this. The first time I hear it and I must say that I liked. I imagine you also feel the fever "kpop" haha. Now, going to the serious part. Hm, at first glance things like Slowbro Mega hurts too. Hence my choice for you would be the Azumarrill by Rotom-Wash. I will make easy putting everything below. It has no more science, but it's time you save.

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

With this you will have more confidence response to this major threat to consider. Help Rotom-W makes you have more control if you encounter one face.

The other change I had in mind is your decision and perhaps more. Diggersby is a pokemon with a good offensive presence and priority has broken more skill. Hm, but if you want to try as a substitute for Landorus Therian not lose anything. You can direct it to a similar role to the current Diggersby. One set Double Dancer or like a team would do well in this category. If that's okay I leave several options here and so you stay with the one you like best or better go. Or else, Diggersby.

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 56 HP / 220 Atk / 232 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance

Landorus-Therian @ Salac Berry
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Substitute
- Swords Dance

Landorus-Therian @ Soft Sand / Focus Sash
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

And this just my small contribution. It is a really solid team also watching the replays. My congratulations for that. I hope I helped you and have a good day, haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)