NOC Dragon Ball Z NOC - Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I want to go back and read how dle acts about jalmont. Was he suspicious of him? If he believes jalmont is mafia on d3 or whenever and doesn't buy the billy cop was actually cell that'd be why he says ride or die by Billy or whatever

Yeti

dark saturday
I thought transporter worked by swapping the targets? So he swaps you and bt. And the cop then gets dle for some reason and dle is framed as cell.

But idk how that role works lol

Yeti

dark saturday
Honestly I'm just trying to piece together connections to see who is most likely cell and who is most likely android if we believe king is the framer. I think voting android today is the best choice by far but we need to narrow it down.

Maclr do you have any input? Asek?

Alright so here's where I think we're at

Blazade is bad. Obviously. You have to be delusional to believe that Blazade "found" the cop lol. Saying things like in an attempt to legitimize your claim is weak. More on that below.

His response to yeti (883) was not very good given that it's a very valid concern that mafia is trying to burn up claims. It's very hard to CC because no one can claim at all or say anything against his results at all - i talked to jumpluff and there's no referring to results whatsoever. No saying "I didn't do x" or anything of that sort that hints at what your role. So fakeclaiming watcher/tracker isn't unrealistic (and is very realistic given this situation). That whole post just reeks of over-analysis for lack of a better phrase. blazade is telling us exactly why he targeted all of these people which I feel is very over-the-top. No one was questioning why he targeted those players? It does seem like a very blazade thing to do, but it should be confusing for everyone nonetheless.

Either billy or king_ is bad. King_ there's really nothing that's for or against him, he's been pretty null for me and most everybody the whole game. The billy case is more interesting because I think the things he's done is pretty suspicious today even though I've felt good on him for most the game. If billy is bad, is blazade his teammate? I think it's plausible. It prevents anyone from counter claiming watcher and as long as he doesn't get caught in his claim (eg everything is consistent) then there's nothing that can really be done to disprove him. His results implicate king_ as bad so unless he's lying it's safe to say one of the two is bad. I do think billy instantly claiming felt really suspect and the people he claimed to have tracked can't really be proven other than macle - but it's also possible that scum know macle is bpv and so claim he didn't go anywhere. Or it's a bus. Idk.

billy + blazade being bad? I personally think this is likely. Pulling a gambit such a this is well within both of their capabilities. I just think billy claiming because he was concerned about bads claiming and not because of his likely guilty result on king_ is pretty weird in hindsight. Feel like it maybe suggests he didn't want people to be able to CC, but that's sort of weak to me.

I hate the "crumbing" thing because I feel it's way too easy to look back and say "yeah man I was crumbing the whole time to be x role"! That's not to say there's no value in doing so or in looking for that sort of thing, but it's way too easy to look into things and believe that it's crumbing. It's way too easy for people to construct a narrative in doing so. I dunno ppl can disagree with that, but blazade saying "yeah man I was reading dle as cop so obviously I watched him lol!" is bs.

I need to think about the only one kill tonight a little more. I just know there's something up with that but I'm not sure what at the moment. Overall I know blazade is bad lol and am not feeling good about billy, BUT it's either him or king_. not sure who to believe atm

I was expecting something of this sort.

I claimed because I wanted to get my result on King_ and macle out, and ensure that you didn't counter claim with a weak role. 'I'm Buu there's no way Blazade saw me kill him.' I suspected King_ was watcher, had he been online when Blazade posted I would have requested him to counter. I was definitely startled when you posted wanting to discuss results, because that makes me think you wanted to directly counter claim watcher.

This makes it almost certain that 2/3 of King_, Jalmont and Blazade are scum. From everyone else's perspective I am implicated in this too, but I think you should give DLE's read on me some merit.

I don't think there's any scenario where me and King_ are bad, or at least no one has voiced it. Considering that, King_ appears to have no objections to me claiming he targeted Yeti.

Given DLE had to inspect B_T, I'm pretty sure he picked up on my crumbling on Mithril and Rssp1. I'm sure he knew there was something behind what I was saying. My Mithril opinions don't really make any sense otherwise (I had him townread day 1, but suddenly claimed he was one of my top scum day 2 lol). Crumbing is done so that in the event I die, you can go back and see who I tracked. I wasn't expecting to last long enough to claim.

I don't see android hitting Blazade last night, so it's likely that buu was hit. I'm honestly surprised someone like yeti wasn't killed as an obvious village shot. I feel double targeted DLE is most likely, but that requires Blazade scum.

Yeti

dark saturday
If billy mafia hit Maclean and he didn't die they know he's buu and Billy can say he idled as a track which maclr will be like yep seems right to.

Yeti

dark saturday
If scum blazade had me read as crier he doesn't waste a kill on the most useless village role. Which probably annoys him since I'm the one person pushing hardest for him as scum

I was expecting something of this sort.

I claimed because I wanted to get my result on King_ and macle out, and ensure that you didn't counter claim with a weak role. 'I'm Buu there's no way Blazade saw me kill him.' I suspected King_ was watcher, had he been online when Blazade posted I would have requested him to counter. I was definitely startled when you posted wanting to discuss results, because that makes me think you wanted to directly counter claim watcher.
I understand why you did it, but I think you greatly overestimated the risk of a claiming a weak role. I would never ever claim a weak role like bpv or even joat and I doubt that most mafia would either because those roles look so bad when you claim them when you have a limit because they offer nothing in terms of results. Now I have no chance to say anything about my role at all when doing so would actually solve this issue in like a second lol. As a result, it just strikes me odd that you were so worried about a weak cc.

This is hard because I really am more inclined to believe billy than not, but the whole thing still bothers me. It's also hard because king_ hasn't really offered anything either way as well (or at least no more/less than macle/internet).

Yeti

dark saturday
Internet seems to be a really likely android if we assume the people on mafia would be in cahoots.

I think
jalmont cell king framer
Blazade cell billy framer
Blazade cell jalmont framer
Are likely scenarios for mafia. More likely than king being mafia with Internet or maclr and trying to cc blazade. He'd be with jalmont he pretty clearly isn't with billymills.

So Internet is then my android read if we assume 2 of these 4 people are mafia together

Yeti

dark saturday
Jalmont are you saying if you were bpv or joat you don't claim them to save yourself but instead lie? How does that not get you lynched by the real one

Yeti

dark saturday
King could be watcher or framer. Asek is pretty clearly relegated to joat. Unless maclr is joat and idled or had no ability that night?

Maybe he tried to shoot blazade some night and hit cell? Then Asek is buu. But king still has to be watcher or framer.

Whoa whoa when did I auto become cell Billy?

I think we have to lynch Jalmont today because the android read isn't slam dunk and I know for a fact he killed DLE.

Jalmont are you saying if you were bpv or joat you don't claim them to save yourself but instead lie? How does that not get you lynched by the real one
i don't lie, i just claim nothing - blowing my actual claim there doesn't help us at all except maybe prove that i'm good ?? so not very worth.

i just have to try and argue that i'm good which incidentally is what i'm doing now

Yeti

dark saturday
Internet flyhn android team seems more likely to have failed all their kills than jalmont flyhn imo

Why does framer king go into a 50 50 with cell blazade? Are they trying to set up one as completely clean if the other goes down? And hopefully mislynch jalmont? Still seems needless

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i read blazade scum before the day started and im still leaning that way, he could easily fake watcher when he knows hes next to be lynched. Then again, it might be better to lynch internet and hope hes android but i feel like blaze / jalmont or king is a better lynch

Asek

Banned deucer.
I have a strong feeling internet is not the android, and I can elaborate on why further if needed, but it basically comes down to next to no signalling at all

Full possibility that he is a mafia lying low though

Yeti

dark saturday
Internet is relatively inexperienced at mafia so it wouldn't surprise me if he was simply failing to signal properly and trying to read who flyhn was going for.

Who do you reckon the android is Asek? What's your mafia team and who's your android?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)