NOC Dragon Ball Z NOC - Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to see a lot more out of King. Defend yourself. Make some sort of statement here about why blazade is actually scum and you aren't.

The Teams for me are
Billy / Asek / Yeti / Jalmont Town
macle/Internet Android
Blazade + macle/Internet Mafia with Blazade being Cell

I think Jalmont is town because I think Blazade is lying about watcher.

Yo king we do only need to hit a scum because there was only one kill. Billy couldn't possibly know whether or not it was a double target with his claim.

There's no reason to lynch internet over Jalmont because theoretically Macle/Internet could be the Cell instead of Jalmont. Jalmont is a killer which makes him 50% bot. The only thing is he's kinda buddying king but he's forced into doing that because king is propping himself as the me alternative so I don't put stock in that as a mafia slant.

Are we seriously on me being scum after the whole twin scenario? Where he flipped Broly after claiming I was Broly? Jalmont gut reactioned complaining that he didn't get to claim but as the chips settled the inly realistic claim for him was Buu. Funny how that works, now that the counterclaim is scummy becuase it wastes an info role claim he shifts his tune to "I would do what I'm doing now anyway"

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
If blazade isn't watcher and king is then what is jalmont? Buu? Joat? What does that make Asek?

Is king the framer and jalmont the watcher? Why does king go into a 50 50 with blazade, to frame jalmont better for the mislynch?

If billy is tracker and Maclean idled last night then is jalmont buu and Maclean cell? I'm just trying to piece together what could make sense for jalmont to be if he is town around the other claims and assumptions being made.

Are we seriously on me being scum after the whole twin scenario? Where he flipped Broly after claiming I was Broly? Jalmont gut reactioned complaining that he didn't get to claim but as the chips settled the inly realistic claim for him was Buu. Funny how that works, now that the counterclaim is scummy becuase it wastes an info role claim he shifts his tune to "I would do what I'm doing now anyway"
Uhh, the whole twin scenario doesn't clean you as far as I'm aware. It's entirely possible that twin did try to kill you twice and failed (afaik). I presume he probably flipped roles given that there was talk about voting a neutral off over a mafia prior to him claiming bad.

How is Buu the only realistic claim for me? Why can't I claim any other role such as watcher for example? The counterclaim was always going to be scummy (i mean we legit decided it was scummy like day 1 so) so I'm really confused as to where this line of logic is coming from. You have to remember the whole situation was contingent on me being able to claim in the first place, which was an opportunity I was never afforded because of billy. I fail to see how I have backtracked at all so this was just another weird post from blazade.

But you appear to believe King's watcher soft which wouldn't be true if you were watcher yourself. I don't think you compete with Yeti or Asek for Crier, JOAT respectively. You claiming tracker would be far less believable than Billy considering how King_ never challenged Billy's knowledge of his target and instead fit himself into the only believable scenario given that information.

As everything settles Jalmont being good gets harder and harder to justify objectively, and I committed to this before all this information overload.

Asek

Banned deucer.
I don't nessecarily believe blazade, but king_ defending so hard makes me suspicious in of itself

Yeti I don't think internet is an android = gut feeling, but if he is what I think he could be blazade is also scum

Basically if blazade = scum I think internet is as well, if jalmont = scum so is king_. This is what I'm feeling whils filling up my car

But you appear to believe King's watcher soft which wouldn't be true if you were watcher yourself. I don't think you compete with Yeti or Asek for Crier, JOAT respectively. You claiming tracker would be far less believable than Billy considering how King_ never challenged Billy's knowledge of his target and instead fit himself into the only believable scenario given that information.

As everything settles Jalmont being good gets harder and harder to justify objectively, and I committed to this before all this information overload.
You and I think billy have said that King_ has softclaimed watcher, but I don't see it anymore. What I also don't see is where I've indicated that I believe it. If King_ had done so that I wouldn't and do not believe it and that would tell me that King_ is probably scum.

If someone could point out where this occurred I would appreciate it because I'm not sure when this happened.

Jalmont

-Billy says "I'm tracker and King is either watcher or framer"

-King votes me. He cannot be tracker else he votes mills. He cannot be anything that doesn't target else he votes mills. He cannot be JOAT else he has a different opinion on Yeti and also Asek is then not JOAT. He votes me out of necessity if he doesn't want to go into a 50-50 with mills. Thus claiming that if he is town he is watcher and I must then be scum

-You make a post saying you're in line with King because you can't possibly agree with me but it's at this point where you have the opposrtunity to also disbelieve king of you believe HE's lying about being watcher which is obviously ridiculous because either he is lying or I am unless I am making some gigantic fucking plays.

Basically there's already a watcher 50-50 and you making it a 33-66 is an unrealistic scenario especially because you cannot possibly be telling the truth because you killed DLE.

Not to mention Macle was tracked nowhere which makes his evidence for Me Buu stronger than yours, Jalmont

In order for you to be town, you basically have to be challenging Billymills as well, the gravity of which is nontrivial imo coupled with the implications about King accepting Billy's view about his behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)