New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shafofficiel

allez tout le monde en balèze (baleze baleze)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
hi, i would like to change my nick to Celysi because i've been using that account on pretty much everywhere like ps, skype, and a few other places for a while now and it'd be nice if i could match, additionally this username has been kinda annoying for a few obvious reasons and i'd prefer that username over this one.

Requesting name change to Izaya.(with the period). I honestly dont like the or1hara in my name and most of my alts just use izaya anyway

Requesting a nicknamge change to "LLewis", I have it on Pokémon Showdown and it's my main account now. Thanks, guys! ;)

I guess it's about time I did this...
Requesting a name change to castaways. eeveeattract was a name I had made up as a 10 y/o kid, and I'd rather not keep that as my smogon username; also I've already changed names on PS! so I guess this should follow
thank you in advance o-o'

Hello i would like to change my name to Nash. (With the period) as Nash is the name i use mainly on showdown nowadays. I checked the search engine and it seems to not be taken but im not sure if the policy of periods are the same as on showdown.

Also i would like to know if changing my name would affect getting badges that i'm in process of working towards I.e the Suspect tests that i have completed thus far. If it won't affect it then i Will proceed with the name change.

Requesting a name change to Laevin in order to be adjusted with the username I use on some other places that are often linked with smogon (and PS)

ryo yamada2001

ryo yamada2001
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hey, it's been 3 months now since I got my namechange and I think everybody by now knows my old username. I'd like it if my "CT" would be removed as it is quite bothersome to me, thank you ^_^!

Didn't think I'd miss my old name, but I'm requesting a name change back to my old Mylo Xyloto alt, thanks in advance. I've been using this more than my current one and feel more comfortable with it.

MegaStarUniverse

Banned deucer.
Requesting a name change to CosmicLimit because "Cosmic" shows my love for space and math and "Limit" shows my determined mind set. While megastaruniverse is kind of long and had no real meaning. and i own CosmicLimit on PS

hey, i d like to have my nick changed into gtr2 just because the current nick reminds a clothes brand in my country and some ppl associated it to that brand which i hardly dislike :) thank you

Hello i would like to change my name to Nash. (With the period) as Nash is the name i use mainly on showdown nowadays. I checked the search engine and it seems to not be taken but im not sure if the policy of periods are the same as on showdown.

Also i would like to know if changing my name would affect getting badges that i'm in process of working towards I.e the Suspect tests that i have completed thus far. If it won't affect it then i Will proceed with the name change.
a name with a period is different from the one with no period
and no it wont change anything re: badges

requesting a name change to Femen simply bc its my main acc on ps, it'd be nice if i could match... thanks in advance

iLlama

Nothing personal, I protect my people
I want to change my name to iLlama

I own and use the name on PS! and it's more convenient for events, tours, and such hosted on forums and avoids any confusion in my name. http://prntscr.com/bqvybb

Requesting a name change to M2TS. I'd like it because that is my name on Showdown, and was my desired username here. For some reason when I registered the name it said it wasn't available, but now when I search I cannot find a user by that name. If you haven't noticed my current name is the same just spelled out insanely stupid.

it's taken - ante

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to change my name to Kilgrave. Times have changed since I first made an account here and now I'm just not happy with my name. Mewtwo is not even my favourite Pokemon anymore. I'm slowly updating my accounts everywhere to this name and as I use these forums a lot, I'd rather be known by this name. Thanks in advance. :)

Edit: Now have a showdown account with it on, if it helps.

Attachments

Last edited:
Id like to change my name to nnxiz. I made this account awhile ago and im kinda tired of moeite. Also my social media accounts are nnxiz so id be nice to have everything match.

So for the season of World Cup I went by the name Energy in Discord (which has been for over a month), currently there is not a user named Energy on Smogon and the PS account has not been used for more than 2 years. There are a multitude of reasons that I want to get rid of Laurel that I can go into in PM. I'd also appreciate no custom title. My avatar and such will stay the same. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)