The World Cup of Pokémon XI - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

aurora

GODQUAZA
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
this shit makes me ashamed to have sicilian blood, like i'm already an italian bastard but this just makes it worse

Lost to VVV, I had a really good match up and I wasted it. I just want to apologize for my team. That was a real shame.

Althought I swear that I didnt want to stay in with hippo, there was no reason to with two latias checks but as I was moving to select the pokemon under "stealth rock" it hit sr. Not an excuse but my team dont deserve it.

This is the last time I will ever play in a team tournament. Good job VVV and I hope my team can turn it around.

Phys def Hippo was my only chomp check. It was over when it died.

After I've been johned everyday as now, with multiple re-schedules since xtra refused to play earlier, we got a schedule for thursday. Xtra now suddenly told me he will blatantly john me after I made plans for the weekend (so I can't play in there). Therefore, since I've been johned for all these days, I'm requesting a sub if xtra won't show up tomorrow at the scheduled time [3pm east] because he's the one who's blatantly impeding to get the game done.
nvm he agreed to play around 3 pm east right now

Confirming, played too safely. I had to know which set was Salamence, though I choked hard in front of Swampert when I had 1 DD up. Sorry team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)