Mafia vs Village Underground Mafia 2.0 - VALLA WINS!

Unofficial vote count is 6-6

Slim Guldo isn't usually awake at this hour and has never sent me a PM itg.

Apparently we need every single vote to have majority today.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Ok. As much as I hate to say this, but I have limited Internet access right now. The power in my area is completely out and according to the fam, it's out until tomorrow morning. I will be incapable of updating this game. I personally think this is literally the worst case scenario and I never wanted to it to be this way. I guess it wouldn't be an Acklow game without a subhost happening late game. As such, I am permitting Thetwinmasters to update this game in my stead for this half of the cycle. All future cycles will still be updated by me. I will also request that all relevant parties that wish to sub please join #ffm in the next ten minutes. I will be on there for a little bit to get a hold of the situation. Hopefully my cell battery will hold up.

Blazade was lynched.
Dear Blazade,
You are the Swordmaster.
Your base HP is 5.

The Swordmaster is a combat physical class that recurrently appears across the Fire Emblem Series, beginning from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. The promoted form of the Myrmidon class, Swordmasters, like their name suggests, are unparalleled masters of the Sword.

At Night you may PM Acklow and Blue_Tornado “Night X - Deal Damage to USER.” USER will take 2 damage.

You are allied with Hoshido. You win if Hoshido eliminates all other threats.

Acklow

Hi everyone. I have power and everything is good now. I am still the host of this game, I literally only needed a temporary subhost for one cycle because a) I had a major power outage in my area (a good 18 or so hours w/o power, yay) and b) I had already extended the deadline way past the original deadline, and as such I did not want to keep people waiting any further. Now that everything is kosher on my end, please continue playing the game as normal and I will continue with regular updates.

Just figured I would let everyone know because I feel like in the span of time that I was absent, a lot of unnecessary shit hit the fan.

Acklow

OK, I know I said deadline and stuff, but I'll be updating tomorrow because I need to get up really early tomorrow for work and I need to get my sleep. So yeah, expect the update to be up tomorrow sometime.

Acklow

I've had to do that several times because of people not submitting actions, like you. You ended up sending yours in a half hour after I called deadline...

I don't know man, maybe if I had all actions on time before deadline the last few times I had to extend where it wasn't for personal reasons, we would have been done with the game. Just saying.

Also I'd rather people be late with their actions and having submitted them than having to hear post-game all the complaints about inactivity. God forbid someone doesn't do things that fit YOUR schedule.

But thanks for the joke though.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm on vacation there's a bunch of other schlubs on my team that could send them so I could enjoy Vegas but god forbid somebody help me out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)