Tournament PSPL IV Group Stages (Week 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snowy. is at work so requesting activity for RMT. Snowy never received contact throughout the week but initiated contact late with no response. He's at work and unable to play for the last few hours of deadline.

Peli

name elevated but i still act average
chimp never responded to wall and ignored me multiple times even logging off when I messaged him on PS! about battling. Activity.

DrReuniclus

Smogon's full of bullies.
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Hello all, if I could have a moment of your time. A tragedy has occurred and the uu room is down 0-2 in uu due to the top players from staff and mafia. I would just like to place a memorial for this weeks victim- shiba's arcanine. If we all could have a moment of silence for shiba and his arcanine I would really appreciate it. Although they may have won the week, uu is truly saddened by this loss and will make sure it won't happen again

Also let's go tours! n.n

the hosts never updated the first post. also, my comment applies to Pixelmaniac, i guess, because dawgie knew that was his opponent. he just told me his opponent is impossible to find; i copied the name from the first post.

the hosts never updated the first post. also, my comment applies to Pixelmaniac, i guess, because dawgie knew that was his opponent. he just told me his opponent is impossible to find; i copied the name from the first post.
ok we subbed Tunaface in for Pixelmaniac
he can play asap
Dawgie sorry for inconvenience caused!

e: tunaface had been waiting for over an hour and has messaged dawgie on PS! he was afk and didn't respond and tunaface had to go :\ they had plenty of time to play.

Last edited:
ok we subbed Tunaface in for Pixelmaniac
he can play asap
Dawgie sorry for inconvenience caused!

e: tunaface had been waiting for over an hour and has messaged dawgie on PS! he was afk and didn't respond and tunaface had to go :\ they had plenty of time to play.
Sorry was out, can play at a similar time tomorrow, sorry for inconvenience caused on my end :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)