Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question about proof for SRs -- not sure if this is the right place. I've sometimes seen people offer to show proof for their SRs, what exactly does this entail? Been thinking about trying SRing sometime in the future so I figured I'd ask. Thank you!
Generally it's just a picture(or series of pictures or a video) of your name on a slip of paper receiving the wondercard. It's not required here on smogon but it is required on certain subreddits (and even if it's not officially required, you won't be trading with anyone there without it)

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Does anyone have a tangela with regenerate they can trade.
Hey would you be able to catch me a Tangela as well?
I actually still have a few leftover HA Tangela (Dusk Ball) which you could have. That's if shiny finder hasn't started catching them yet. ^^

Anyone has a modest female Nidoran with hustle in any cool ball? And a level ball Starly?
I have a spare Timid HA Nidoran (Netball), if that helps.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
That'd be cool. :D I think he posted it yesterday so he wouldn't have had the opportunity to see my request yet.
Alright. I could send it to you via the GTS right now, just let me know once you have deposited something. ;)

EDIT: Sent!

Last edited:
LF (or as close a match as possible):
Bold 31/X/31/31/31/31 Suicune
Timid 31/X/31/31/31/31 Heatran
Timid 31/E/30/31/31/31 [HP Ice] Raikou
Adamant 31/31/31/X/31/31 Landorus

FT:
Lots, mostly legendaries. Might be easier to converse via PM/VM to save clogging the thread.

Cheers!

Does anyone mind helping me find my SID in Black? I have a few Pokemon transferred from it on OR. If you want, I could breed you something in return (or maybe RNG, though I'm still trying to get the hang of it...)

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
LF (or as close a match as possible):
Bold 31/X/31/31/31/31 Suicune
Timid 31/X/31/31/31/31 Heatran
Timid 31/E/30/31/31/31 [HP Ice] Raikou
Adamant 31/31/31/X/31/31 Landorus

FT:
Lots, mostly legendaries. Might be easier to converse via PM/VM to save clogging the thread.

Cheers!
All of those (except the Bold Suicune) are being given away in the second post of this thread.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone mind helping me find my SID in Black? I have a few Pokemon transferred from it on OR. If you want, I could breed you something in return (or maybe RNG, though I'm still trying to get the hang of it...)
I can do this for you if you like (strongly preferred you don't need the Pokémon back). Don't need anything in return. My FC's in my signature; let me know yours and I'll get online.

LF a Thick Fat Swinub. Nature and IV's don't matter. Let me know if there's anything you want in exchange and I will see what I can do. Default is a Rare Candy. ;)

FC 1719-4042-3447

Which one of these ORAS tutor moves should I teach to my giveaway Pumpkaboo (Super size with Impish nature), since it only has three egg moves?

Foul Play, Giga Drain, Magic Coat, Pain Split, Role Play, Seed Bomb, Skill Swap, Spite, Synthesis, Trick, Worry Seed

Pain Split, Seed Bomb, Trick and Worry Seed are all level-up moves for Pumpkaboo + Gourgeist,
Giga Drain is bad since pumpkins have no Special Attack (especially when they're Impish).

Which one of these ORAS tutor moves should I teach to my giveaway Pumpkaboo (Super size with Impish nature), since it only has three egg moves?

Foul Play, Giga Drain, Magic Coat, Pain Split, Role Play, Seed Bomb, Skill Swap, Spite, Synthesis, Trick, Worry Seed

Pain Split, Seed Bomb, Trick and Worry Seed are all level-up moves for Pumpkaboo + Gourgeist,
Giga Drain is bad since pumpkins have no Special Attack (especially when they're Impish).
I'd say either synthesis or skill swap

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
LF a Thick Fat Swinub. Nature and IV's don't matter. Let me know if there's anything you want in exchange and I will see what I can do. Default is a Rare Candy. ;)

FC 1719-4042-3447
I should have it bred in a bit, I'll PM you when it's all set.

All of those (except the Bold Suicune) are being given away in the second post of this thread.
Oh yeh, I've been very active on the thread and like many I'm extremely grateful for the generosity of those who donated.

I was just seeing if there was scope to get them without nicknames :)

Edit: Another question: If a Pokemon is hacked, ie its PID changes, does this alter what the memory girl can tell you about it? The two most recent trades I got from nugget bridge have been deemed legal, and they both have memories.

I guess this is more evidence to suggest legitimacy rather than concrete proof?

Last edited:
After about a month, and lot of toss (31/29/31/31/31/29 modest.. so bad) now i've a decent reset on Manaphy, just ask if an hp steel can be usable on it:

Modest - 31/17/31/31/30/31 - Hp Steel

Edit: and still looking for this:

LF a 5/6 ivs hp steel spread Ditto, can't find it in any giveaway :( i can breed females froakie in matching balls in return.
If someone can rng one from bw will be greatly appreciated. I can offer various female ha in matching balls, just ask :)

Edit2: one more reset on my X game, (italian) Cartesio's Zygarde this time, but i'm not sure about it's special defense:

Adamant - 31/
31/30/14/29/31

Last edited:
After about a month, and lot of toss (31/29/31/31/31/29 modest.. so bad) now i've a decent resent on Manaphy, just ask if an hp steel can be usable on it:

Edit: and still looking for this:

If someone can rng one from bw will be greatly appreciated. I can offer various female ha in matching balls, just ask :)
You can hit Ice types with that HP. I would keep it.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus

While HP Steel isn't too useful of a Hidden Power type for it, the Manaphy you have is pretty much level 50 Flawless for Modest. So I'd keep.

Edit:

Adamant - 31/
31/30/14/29/31
It's not level 50 perfect, but really close. So personally I'd toss for trade value, keep if it's for personal use

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)