Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Oh yeh, I've been very active on the thread and like many I'm extremely grateful for the generosity of those who donated.

I was just seeing if there was scope to get them without nicknames :)

Edit: Another question: If a Pokemon is hacked, ie its PID changes, does this alter what the memory girl can tell you about it? The two most recent trades I got from nugget bridge have been deemed legal, and they both have memories.

I guess this is more evidence to suggest legitimacy rather than concrete proof?
Memories and PID are completely separate parts of a Pokemon's data, and can be altered by hackers independently of each other. Your Suicune and whatever the other thing was (I forget) both look fine, though.

After about a month, and lot of toss (31/29/31/31/31/29 modest.. so bad) now i've a decent reset on Manaphy, just ask if an hp steel can be usable on it:

Modest - 31/17/31/31/30/31 - Hp Steel

Edit: and still looking for this:

If someone can rng one from bw will be greatly appreciated. I can offer various female ha in matching balls, just ask :)

Edit2: one more reset on my X game, (italian) Cartesio's Zygarde this time, but i'm not sure about it's special defense:

Adamant - 31/
31/30/14/29/31
1) I can RNG that Ditto for you tomorrow (in about 12 hours time from now).
2) Personally I'd keep them both.

Memories and PID are completely separate parts of a Pokemon's data, and can be altered by hackers independently of each other. Your Suicune and whatever the other thing was (I forget) both look fine, though.
That's cool. Guess I'm being over cautious then. Thanks for your help and sorry for all the questions :)

1) I can RNG that Ditto for you tomorrow (in about 12 hours time from now).
2) Personally I'd keep them both.
Great, thank you very much for your help! Can you abuse for a mixed hp steel spread? What you would like in return for this?
PS. kept both

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
After about a month, and lot of toss (31/29/31/31/31/29 modest.. so bad) now i've a decent reset on Manaphy, just ask if an hp steel can be usable on it:

Modest - 31/17/31/31/30/31 - Hp Steel

Edit: and still looking for this:

If someone can rng one from bw will be greatly appreciated. I can offer various female ha in matching balls, just ask :)

Edit2: one more reset on my X game, (italian) Cartesio's Zygarde this time, but i'm not sure about it's special defense:

Adamant - 31/
31/30/14/29/31
keep both and please cmt (on page two) for the manaphy. i can clone it for you if you need as well

Hello Wi-Fi,

I seem to have lost my Adamant 31/30/31/xx/30/31 Emerald Mew.
It is fully redistributable so I figured maybe one of you out there has a spare copy for me.

Thanks.

Hello. I'm looking for female, hidden ability versions of these Pokemon or their evolution family members in non-default Pokeballs (preferably Dream Balls wherever possible):

High priority wants are in bold
  • Bellsprout
  • Golem
  • Exeggcute
  • Lickitung
  • Scyther
  • Smoochum
  • Omanyte
  • Kabuto
  • Munchlax
  • Sentret
  • Sudowoodo
  • Hoppip
  • Murkrow
  • Gligar
  • Larvitar
  • Starly
  • Hippopotas
  • Basculin (Both formes)
  • Escavalier
  • Accelgor

Get into contact with me if you have any of these. I can pay reasonably well for any of these.[/quote]

Last edited:

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello. I'm looking for female, hidden ability versions of these Pokemon or their evolution family members in non-default Pokeballs (preferably Dream Balls wherever possible):

(...)
  • Deerling (Summer, Fall, Winter formes)
(...)
The only way to get HA Deerling is from a Gift in B2/W2, which could be any form, but only in a Pokeball or through Dexnav'ing in OR/AS or from the Friend safari, and by those methods, Deerling can only be found as spring form.

So Deerling Summer/Fall/Winter with HA in other Pokeballs than regular would be illegal.

Hello Wi-Fi,

I seem to have lost my Adamant 31/30/31/xx/30/31 Emerald Mew.
It is fully redistributable so I figured maybe one of you out there has a spare copy for me.

Thanks.
I will get a copy to you. PM me if you haven't found it already.

Also, still looking for HA Mewtwo codes!

Has anyone else who did the June online competition not received a Play! point on the online page yet? The listing for it has "updated" a bunch of times since, but mine still says I don't have any (I played like 6 battles).

High priority wants are in bold
  • Bellsprout
  • Golem
  • Exeggcute
  • Lickitung
  • Scyther
  • Smoochum
  • Omanyte
  • Kabuto
  • Munchlax
  • Sentret
  • Sudowoodo
  • Hoppip
  • Murkrow
  • Gligar
  • Larvitar
  • Starly
  • Hippopotas
  • Basculin (Both formes)
  • Escavalier
  • Accelgor

Get into contact with me if you have any of these. I can pay reasonably well for any of these.
[/quote]
I can help with some of those. PM/VM me.

Hi. I just SR'd this. Keep or Toss?

Heatran
Calm
31/x/30/28/31/31

I was aiming for a specially defensive Heatran, don't plan to invest EV's into SpAtk so I guess that 28 isn't that awful.

Edit: Tossed, will try to get a flawless one, hope I won't lose my sanity in the process

Last edited:

Heatran
Calm
31/x/30/28/31/31

I was aiming for a specially defensive Heatran, don't plan to invest EV's into SpAtk so I guess that 28 isn't that awful.
Not really sure about its trade value, but for personal use I'd say it's a keep. Being 4 points short of a perfect SpA probably won't matter all that much, specially in a defensive built. Just run some calcs to be sure.

Heatran
Calm
31/x/30/28/31/31

For personal use it's a keep. For trade toss it. Personally I would toss even if it's for personal use because you never know when you'll want to trade stuff and having a flawless legendary helps.

For personal use it's a keep. For trade toss it. Personally I would toss even if it's for personal use because you never know when you'll want to trade stuff and having a flawless legendary helps.
Thanks for the input. Tossed already :/
Well, at least I have plenty of free time to keep trying for a flawless one.

Ok so unfortunately in my game I have already SRd thundurus and got HP ice. However I now need HP water. Does anyone have a timid HP water Thundy with good IVs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)