Mafia vs Village Underground Mafia 2.0 - VALLA WINS!

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
The night is over. There is only one man alive. Or rather, dead. But alive in the afterlife or whatever. Yeah, that's right, poor poor acidphoenix . His corpse lies on the ground, mangled from a double beating.

Acklow said:
Dear acidphoenix,
You are the Blacksmith.
Your base HP is 6.

The Blacksmith is a combat physical class introduced in Fire Emblem Fates. One of the possible promotions of the Oni Savage class, Blacksmiths wield Clubs and Katana as their weapons of choice and are treated as a Hoshidan class.

At Night you may PM Acklow and Blue_Tornado “Night X - Upgrade USER damage.” Any damage that USER dealt will deal an additional 1 damage as well.

You are allied with Hoshido. You win if Hoshido eliminates all other threats.
Poor acidphoenix, bodied so hard that it hurt to make this post.

You also hear a singing voice in the background:

This is the greatest and best announcement in the world

...tribute.

IT IS NOW DAY 9, DAY 9 ENDS ON JUNE 10th, 10:30 PDT.

Acklow

Deadline and stuff.

Amidst the battling, the numbers of the two warring nations begin to whittle down in numbers. It is clear that both sides are bleeding terribly. In fact, a member of Nohr seems to have been hurt.

GoodMorningEspeon was attacked brutally. It seems he remained alive though.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 9. NIGHT 9 ENDS ON JULY 12th at 10:30pm PDT.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Valla silencer is a rude dude

Just so the village is on the same page as us here, we know for a fact that Valla has at least 3 people alive (99% chance of at least 4) so this isn't a whimpy 2 man wolfteam

Acklow

Sorry for the delays.

Going to keep updates brief from here on out.

Acklow said:
Dear GoodMorningEspeon,
You are the Paladin.
Your base HP is 5.

The Paladin is a horse-mounted combat physical class that recurrently appears across the Fire Emblem Series, beginning from Fire Emblem: Ankoku Ryū to Hikari no Tsurugi. Commonly the promoted form of the Cavalier class, the equipment armed by the Paladin class varies depending on the title. On the whole, Paladins are known to be outfitted with Swords and Lances as their primary weapons of choice.

You know that the Strategist is <REDACTED>. <REDACTED>.

At Night you may PM Acklow and Blue_Tornado “Night X - Hook USER.” USER will be unable to complete any actions that night.

You are allied with Nohr. You win if Nohr eliminates all other threats.

GoodMorningEspeon is dead.

Announcement:

i guess i'll just use this announcement to say shit since y'all know who i am and there's a silencer running around

it's in the village's best interests to lynch valla today because of the shit that went down last night. i'd recommend lightwolf again though if someone finds a better target that's fine too

It's now Day 10. Day 10 ends on July 16th around 10:30pm PDT.

Ampharos

valla: if flyhn isn't with you guys, he needs to be lynched because as long as he's alive we're fucking useless and the village will just methodically curbstomp us and then you

however i suspect he IS with you guys so

village: we can't do shit to help you guys against valla while flyhn's alive

Ampharos

"but walrein, you can't try to ally with village AND valla! you have to pick a side!"

well, my hypothetical friend, consider the fact that nohr is fucking useless, and you'll realize that our number 1 ally is "whoever looks least likely to murder us"

so yeah.

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Wtf guys I go on irc to try to sort out wtf's going on, only to realize it's gone

I can't be the only one mostly apathetic to this game compared to the others (it's been boring with how easily this game swayed right off the bat .-.), but seriously this is ridiculous

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)