Mafia vs Village Signups - Double Lynchpin Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permission by zorbees

Welcome, one and all. It has come to the Omniscient Council of Vagueness’s attention that the Dragons and the Fairies have united under Alduin’s banner as the Monsters, and seek to wipe out civilization as we know it. To counteract this, we have dispatched the Fire Wizards and the Ice Wizards, under Harry Dresden’s leadership as the Wizards, to defeat them

(Fire/Ice) Wizards are the village. Monsters are the Mafia, as are their subfactions, the Fairies and the Dragons.

1. While you are alive, you may talk to anyone about the game. When you are dead, you may not talk to anyone about the game. The exception to this is members of a mafia. They may speak (for strategy purposes only) with the rest of their team.
  2. Days and Nights shall last 48 hours or until Majority/All Actions In. The game will begin Night 0. During Night 0, no kill actions will be valid.
  3. You may not share your role PM with anyone, unless you are mafia and on the same team. You may only summarize it.
  4. You will know in advance which faction you will be on in the event of a split.
  5. Screenshotting and impersonation of all forms is banned. Please report any violations immediately to the host.
  6. The host of this game is Aura Guardian. Send all actions - including idles - to me. Also invite me to any conversations, channels, and spreadsheets you create pertaining to this game.
  7. Do not edit your posts. Not even to unbold a lynch vote.
  8. There are 22 players in this game.
  9. Roles will be (mostly) randomized, and the player list order as posted will be alphabetized.
  10. There are no items in this game.
  11. Don’t expect targeting the dead to do anything.
  12. Priorities have been set and will be kept secret
  13. You may fake logs, and may copy things the host says which are NOT your role PM or night results.
  14. If a role PM contradicts these rules, the role PM takes precedence.
  15. The channel for this game is #DoublePin

Signups will be open for 48 hours, until 9:10 pm GMT-4 on July 11th, or until I get enough signups, whichever comes first.

Signups (21 of 22 needed, updated to post #34) [alphabetized]:
acidphoenix
arugalove
Asek
Blazade
Ditto
Flyhn
Haruno
Jalmont
King_
Mithril
Nomark
penguin344
rssp1
shubaka17
Steven Snype
THE_IRON_...KENYAN?
Thetwinmasters
Tymano
Walrein
Whydon
zorbees

Take others first (1)
askaninjask

Last edited:
correct me if I'm wrong, but in a lynchpin game, should the Lynchpin be lynched/killed, the faction they were lynchpin of fracture into two? so, say there were an Air and Earth Town, and the Town lynchpin were lynched, Earth Town would then have to win independent of Air Town? and say there was a Zombie and a Pixie Mafia, if the lynchpin stayed alive they Zombie Mafia could win with Pixie Mafia?

Yes, that is exactly the case. For this specific game, if the Wizard lynchpin dies, then the Ice Wizards and the Fire Wizards would need to win independently of each other. Same for Monsters and the Fairies/Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)