The World Cup of Pokémon XI - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea you could have won if you didn't swith on hippo, don't use my team if you can't use it ._.
Tbh,I didn't know it was your team at all.I enjoyed using it,it's a quite solid team.I thought he would go for stealth rock instead of magma storm,that's why I switched to hippo,as I wanted rocks on as early as possible.I also was a bit unlucky that both magma storm hit their target(49% chance to hit 2 in a row).I agree that it was a bad play and an unnecessary risk ; I should have switched to Tentacruel(which isn't a solid answer to magma storm heatran anyway.I mean,it could prove a bad play as well).Other than that,I don't think I made any other terrible plays in that game ; I managed to stay in the game until the end despite my important misplay and bad luck(I don't blame hax for my loss,Malekith played well enough to win).I just think that you're a bit harsh saying that I can't use your team based on the game you watched.

Tbh,I didn't know it was your team at all.I enjoyed using it,it's a quite solid team.I thought he would go for stealth rock instead of magma storm,that's why I switched to hippo,as I wanted rocks on as early as possible.I also was a bit unlucky that both magma storm hit their target(49% chance to hit 2 in a row).I agree that it was a bad play and an unnecessary risk ; I should have switched to Tentacruel(which isn't a solid answer to magma storm heatran anyway.I mean,it could prove a bad play as well).Other than that,I don't think I made any other terrible plays in that game ; I managed to stay in the game until the end despite my important misplay and bad luck(I don't blame hax for my loss,Malekith played well enough to win).I just think that you're a bit harsh saying that I can't use your team based on the game you watched.
Man that was humour. I don't mind at all you used my team and I know you played well outside of this switch (The best switch was cradily btw and not tentacruel)

Don't "-", you also know you didn't win this by outplaying us. We should still be in this

Regardless, it's been a good series Germany :) Rooting for y'all to win I'm sure of it. It's been a fun year Asia, thank you for letting me cocaptain in my first WCoP. We proved a lot of dudes wrong with our performance this year and I hope you guys play next year

I'm gonna start of by s/o my first friends on here:
Amir Stathakis njnp obii MattyBrollic Reverb Thanks for helping me when I'd just started out, appreciate it

Finchinator urban Cased you guys suck :3

Reymedy IronBullet celticpride thanks for the rating advice

JohnYiu Alkov my favorite chinglings <3

Tom Bus Mack Bus love y'all

Thank you blarajan for your amazing advice and John for picking me as asscap. Everyone on Team Asia have been fantastic this year, let's get it next year.

I'm done with mons for now I guess, gotta focus on football now and hope to make the best out of my life. Peace ~

Last edited:
Don't "-", you also know you didn't win this by outplaying us. We should still be in this
Turn 44

The opposing Advantage used Frustration!
Mew lost 55% of its health!

Mew used Will-O-Wisp!
The opposing Advantage avoided the attack!

Mew restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 45
★Schinken Dieb: sorry

Turn 53

The opposing Advantage used Swords Dance!
The opposing Advantage's Attack rose sharply!

Mew used Will-O-Wisp!
The opposing Advantage avoided the attack!

Mew restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

this was a great series. No hard feelings, but dont say we didnt deserve to win this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)