[CLOSED] [Survey] What is your ideal RPG?

(Permission given by vonFiedler )

Hey all,

As I now have a lot of time to spare, myself and a few others are being work on trying to create a game, specifically an RPG. We're leaning towards something similar to a JRPG but we wanted to do some research first and see what people want. Most of the answerd will be used as a basis for the game, but other things like art style, specific mechanics, story, etc will all be developed by us.

The survey is 16 questions at time of writing, so it shouldn't take very long to complete, and we would be very grateful if you could share your thoughts :)

If you have any other comments or queries, drop it down below and I'll get to you ASAP.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DbujJhwL_RYie0fOwckjnrbxXmbzyk0WdJowwkHaHbw/viewform

EDIT: Thanks to everyone for completing the survey! I've now closed it but if you have any more comments, feel free to drop them in the comments :)

Last edited:
JRPG, doo eet. Too many modern ones suck, need something more old school.
Thankfully, JRPGs seem a lot more realizable, and we are probably going to end up making one aha. A lot of people on the survey have voted for 3D open world AAA blockbuster stuff but it's just not gonna happen lol (that's what I get for posting it on /r/pcgaming I guess).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)