Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else who did the June online competition not received a Play! point on the online page yet? The listing for it has "updated" a bunch of times since, but mine still says I don't have any (I played like 6 battles).
I don't know how much of a help this is, but as of 2 days ago I didn't have my play! Points but as of this morning they were finally awarded.

You can try to click on the orange icon that looks like a stopwatch and change it to Play! Points and if it still says 0 you probably haven't been updated yet. If it says "earned 1 awarded 0" then you weren't signed up for Play! Points at the time of competing.

With all the mess that has been that website since Go's release it wouldn't surprise me at all to see they still have people to update.

I don't know how much of a help this is, but as of 2 days ago I didn't have my play! Points but as of this morning they were finally awarded.

You can try to click on the orange icon that looks like a stopwatch and change it to Play! Points and if it still says 0 you probably haven't been updated yet. If it says "earned 1 awarded 0" then you weren't signed up for Play! Points at the time of competing.

With all the mess that has been that website since Go's release it wouldn't surprise me at all to see they still have people to update.
That is helpful. Thanks.

Is anyone able to and willing to catch me a female Ponyta/Rapidash in a fast ball from HG/SS? Preferably with the ability Flash Fire to make breeding easier, but it isn't required. I have spitbacks of the following:

Croagunk @ Greatball | Dry Skin | Jolly
Wismur @ Quick Ball | Rattled (HA) | Modest
Trapinch @ Safari Ball | Arena Trap | Jolly
Seviper @ Luxury Ball | Shed Skin, Infiltrator (I think) | Timid---I also have EV trained Seviper in my giveaway, though.

Is anyone able to and willing to catch me a female Ponyta/Rapidash in a fast ball from HG/SS? Preferably with the ability Flash Fire to make breeding easier, but it isn't required. I have spitbacks of the following:

Croagunk @ Greatball | Dry Skin | Jolly
Wismur @ Quick Ball | Rattled (HA) | Modest
Trapinch @ Safari Ball | Arena Trap | Jolly
Seviper @ Luxury Ball | Shed Skin, Infiltrator (I think) | Timid---I also have EV trained Seviper in my giveaway, though.

Hi. I could breed you a ponyta spitback (female and in a fast ball ofc) for free, if you still need it that is. You'd have to give me like 30 minutes though.

Hi. I could breed you a ponyta spitback (female and in a fast ball ofc) for free, if you still need it that is. You'd have to give me like 30 minutes though.
That would be cool. :D I'm leaving my house pretty soon and don't know when I'll be back. Will you be available this evening? (I'm on EST)

That would be cool. :D I'm leaving my house pretty soon and don't know when I'll be back. Will you be available this evening? (I'm on EST)
Sure! I'll have it ready tonight. My timezone is GMT-5 (I believe EST is GMT-4, so that shouldn't be a problem) See you then!

I'm looking for a male Archen, Archeops, Fletching, Fletchinder or Talonflame with Quick Guard.
Nature / IV's etc don't matter.

Please PM/VM me if you have one.

But that is still possible correct?

I'm looking for a avalanche shieldon Defog piplup and a sucker punch tyrouge please DM me

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited:
Anyone by chance have a spare Nidoking with Body Slam AND Earth Power that they're willing to give me? Either quote my post, or PM me. Thanks.

EDIT: Or at least one I can borrow.

Looking for females of the following:
Dive Ball Immunity (HA) Gligar (Thanks ooh_shiny!)
Friend Ball Weedle (Thanks BlackoutSLM!)

CMT if you have these, I also have a bunch of females in cool balls that haven't been bred competitively if you're looking for something in particular. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Looking for females of the following:
Dive Ball Immunity (HA) Gligar
Friend Ball Weedle

CMT if you have these, I also have a bunch of females in cool balls that haven't been bred competitively if you're looking for something in particular. Thanks :)
I can give you the gligar. I just tsv hatched one not too long ago.

Guys I just hunted a shiny Zekrom, the synchroniser worked and got me Adamant Nature. The IVs are 18/31/31/4/31/10. The speed not being a high IV is a bit frustrating. Are there any sets I could use on this? Would be the dream if I was able to play some competitive with this fella :)

Edit: Just realised that I've probably dropped this on the wrong thread; if I have, would someone be able to direct me where to go with my question? Many thanks!

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Funny, I'm wrestling with an Adamant decision, too: got Virizion this morning, 31/31/17/2/31/31. Not being Jolly should probably be a deal-breaker, but as I'm planning this to be a Salac set, Adamant is workable. Also, am planning this more for Maison use (very rarely play competitively), so that might weigh in on said decision.

Keep or toss?

Vadaam , toss--unlike with the lack of Defense in my Virizion's case, the lack of Speed on the Zekrom is absolutely a deal-breaker (10 Spd IVs is too slow for all standard sets and too fast for Trick Room usage).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)