CAP 22 CAP 22 Topic Leadership Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Due to various real life commitments and priorities, Sparktrain will be stepping down from the position of Topic Leader of CAP 22, effective immediately. It's not great to have a leadership change midstream in a project, but this is not the first time this has happened in CAP, and we will continue forward with CAP 22.

The CAP moderation team has asked cbrevan to step up and assume the role of Topic Leader for the remainder of CAP 22. cbrevan is well qualified, as evidenced by his active participation in the CAP metagame and with his current role on the CAP 22 Topic Leadership Team. We are excited to see cbrevan accept this new role on the project.

As Topic Leader, cbrevan will, of course, bring his own approach and perspective to future steps of CAP 22. But to ensure proper continuity with the project, cbrevan has agreed to honor the decisions and directions that have already been established with CAP 22 thus far.

On the Topic Leadership Team we will be adjusting the team to accomodate cbrevan's move to TL. Deck Knight will be shifting from Stats Leader to Movepool Leader. And we welcome Snobalt to the TLT as our new Stats Leader.

Congratulations to the new leaders, and thank you to everyone who is pitching in to make Create-A-Pokemon 22 a success!

cbrevan

spin, spin, spin
is a CAP Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hello everyone! I'm honored to be your new TL for this incredible project, and even though it is unfortunate that sparktrain will not be able to help guide us, I can assure you that I will do everything in my power to ensure that will create a successful CAP in the direction he has pointed us in. Let's make this a great CAP!

The CAP will definitely flourish with help of our fellow users. I'm looking forward to witnessing the rest of our snarky pixie!

snake

is a Community Leaderis a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
I approve! Congratulations cbro and welcome to the team Snobalt!

Last edited:
D: I will miss Sparktrain very much. I gotta say cbrevan is a great choice, and really great for him being to have such a cool role in the project!

Ignus

Copying deli meat to hard drive
It's too bad spark had to do his lifey stuff, but the changes are fine too! Try not to die on us sparktrain and GL All y'all who are switching around positions and joining the team ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)