CAPTT Week 4

Empress

Warning: may contain traces of nuts
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Tornadic Cyclohms (1.5) v Choice Banded Revenankhs (4.5)

ORAS: Old_Gregg vs Exclaimer
ORAS: KrazyCake vs Fratty
ORAS: Jack Ferry vs Elite Lord Sigma
BW: Deck Knight vs jas61292
Dubs: Huston vs Yellow Paint
Mono: Amitghosh vs Sae Sae

Mighty Morphin' Mollux Rangers (4) v Vicious Volkrakens (2)

ORAS: BreloomMyHomie* vs Chras
ORAS: NitrousAcid vs tcr
ORAS: Ria* vs Ununhexium
BW: TheFenderStory vs rozes
Dubs: BlueSkiddoWeCanToo* vs Nido-Rus
Mono: Dream Eater Gengar vs iVid

Naughty Necturnas: Bye week

BW, Doubles, and Monotype matches must be played on http://gracidea.psim.us/ in their corresponding formats. This rule aims to prevent cheating within these formats since they do not exist on the main PS server. ORAS matches may be played on main, SmogTours, or Gracidea.

Deadline is Sunday, July 17, at 11:59 PM EST.

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR TEAMS.

Last edited:

Sae

In the midst of Orre
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Snobalt Amitghosh cbrevan (don't know Amitghosh's manager but let him know as well)

We were scheduled to play @ 8:30-9 AM today my time (currently 8:43 as I write this post), but I can't stay for that much longer since a last second family reunion was supposed to happen and I'm now forced to leave earlier to make it. Amitghosh hasn't shown up yet at the time of me writing this, but since we still have some time I don't want to take an undeserved activity win, but neither do I want to get penalized for this if he calls an activity win.

So sub me out CB, or Snobalt could you grant an extension? I'm off tomorrow which I have posted on his wall and if that's not possible we can work out something.

Requesting activity. We scheduled for 9:30 am today, it has been an hour and he's still not here. I've got other things taking my time today and I've waited as long as I can. Sorry man.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Snobalt Amitghosh cbrevan (don't know Amitghosh's manager but let him know as well)

We were scheduled to play @ 8:30-9 AM today my time (currently 8:43 as I write this post), but I can't stay for that much longer since a last second family reunion was supposed to happen and I'm now forced to leave earlier to make it. Amitghosh hasn't shown up yet at the time of me writing this, but since we still have some time I don't want to take an undeserved activity win, but neither do I want to get penalized for this if he calls an activity win.

So sub me out CB, or Snobalt could you grant an extension? I'm off tomorrow which I have posted on his wall and if that's not possible we can work out something.
I just want to say that Amitghosh got online 3 minutes after sae left, and stayed online for about 30 minutes. I'm not saying this in support for an amit activity point, more of just saying Amit didn't john (as in neither player really johned).

Edit: Here's also a screeny to show that nido didn't show, regarding blue's post

Last edited:
Reactions: Sae

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
requesting extension, still need to build and we had p crappy time zones

i think the only time we were actually on at the same time was when i left my computer on at work and was afk on ps so

Empress

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Will deal with all this tonight. Have work and only have time to post the new week.

Sae

In the midst of Orre
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
So we tried for earlier today, but we just missed each other. Supposed to try for tomorrow, but I found out I have to get our car repaired at the scheduled time (was told last minute that about that too -_-) so gonna try for Wednesday. If not, I'll just ask CB for a sub. Timezones have been really hurting with this one and I know it's been extended a bit, but we're both trying to get it done just to no avail.

Empress

Administrative decisions coming up.

RE: Jack Ferry vs Elite Lord Sigma

These guys were slated to battle. Neither of them made any attempt to schedule a match.
Decision: Dead game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)