Gen VII: Pokémon Sun and Moon (New info Post #5834)

Status
Not open for further replies.
corocoro leaks coming soon, any predictions?

i think we're gonna get salandit and maybe some gym leaders?

small chance we'll get stage 2 starter evos
If we get the stage 2 starters, won't we be able to tell if any 'leaked' last evos are real or not? Or have a good guess at them, anyways? I'm... kinda new to pokemon leaks and such. I didn't wanna spoil myself for XY/ORAS but SuMo has got me super hyped, so.

If we get the stage 2 starters, won't we be able to tell if any 'leaked' last evos are real or not? Or have a good guess at them, anyways? I'm... kinda new to pokemon leaks and such. I didn't wanna spoil myself for XY/ORAS but SuMo has got me super hyped, so.
Stage 2 will certainly give us an idea of what Stage 3 will look like, but you always gotta take something into consideration and that is : Dewott. :mad:

A quick reminder that just because one part of a leak is announced officially or otherwise proven true, does not mean that everything in the leak is accurate!
A good example of this was one of the leaks regarding Smash Brothers 4; it managed to get a few really odd characters like Wii Fit Trainer right, but also had a few other, wrong guesses with it. So, even if certain aspects of (insert whatever leak here) are true, still take the rest of the leak with a grain of salt, especially if the rest of the leak is really odd (the plot revolves around building your own league falls under this imo. A really odd thing to change up now, for sure, and one that would complicate things unnecessarily)!
typical coming from someone named Doubt

I'm hoping for middle evos, or more on either gym leaders or island trials. Hopefully not gym leaders because that'll debunk my leaks.
not entirely. That could be the fake part of the leaks. And honestly that's the part I expect to get debunked. If it turns out there are gym leaders, I won't entirely doubt the rest of the leak.

Last edited by a moderator:
middle evos came out a month before the games did for XY

but also keep in mind that the games were announced in January and hit in October.

Sun/Moon was announced pretty late.

I'm hoping for middle evos, or more on either gym leaders or island trials. Hopefully not gym leaders because that'll debunk my leaks.
:o i don't think it'll necessarily debunk them, maybe your leaker heard some things wrong! But I doubt it will, because I remember that at E3 they mentioned they were doing something completely new with the game. That might be the 'build your own league' thing!! :D

middle evos came out a month before the games did for XY

but also keep in mind that the games were announced in January and hit in October.

Sun/Moon was announced pretty late.
yeah, but we found out about the final evos soon after tho, so its a possibility to help the hype, that they may drop them sooner.

BTW, corocoro comes out on the 15th, but leaks on the 12th,thats why it hasn't come out yet.

yeah, but we found out about the final evos soon after tho, so its a possibility to help the hype, that they may drop them sooner.

BTW, corocoro comes out on the 15th, but leaks on the 12th,thats why it hasn't come out yet.
it is the 12th in japan rn so I expect them soon tbh

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
CoroCoro will likely leak sometime tonight or early tomorrow.

As for what new info it will contain: Who knows? Just wait and we'll see.

Personally I think Marshadow will be Dark/Fairy. I'd say that fits the bill for a unique typing (as Dark/Fairy are somewhat opposites) and assuming that it ties into the other guardians' story lines (that also all share the fairy typing) I think it would make sense.

Still kinda disappointed Solgaleo and Lunaala aren't Fire/Fairy and Dark/Fairy respectively, though.

pretty sure marshadow's name comes from mars and shadow not marsh and shadow, but I could be wrong. Maybe it's both.

Also marshadow is not a guardian lol

Personally I think Marshadow will be Dark/Fairy. I'd say that fits the bill for a unique typing (as Dark/Fairy are somewhat opposites) and assuming that it ties into the other guardians' story lines (that also all share the fairy typing) I think it would make sense.

Still kinda disappointed Solgaleo and Lunaala aren't Fire/Fairy and Dark/Fairy respectively, though.
I considered that one. I think it could make sense.

pretty sure marshadow's name comes from mars and shadow not marsh and shadow, but I could be wrong. Maybe it's both.

Could be hinting an eclipse where the sun lines up with Mars. But other than that eh. Yeah though, it seems more like a box cover triad than a side trio.

You could totally be right about the Mars and Shadow's thing.
During a total Lunar Eclipse, the moon appears reddish, like mars. Lunar Eclipse's need a full moon. So I'm assuming something happens with Solgaleo and Lunala in that they (or the actual sun and moon) create a sort of lunar eclipse. So it's entirely possible it's referring to the redness of the moon during a Lunar Eclipse.

I still feel like it relates to the marsh in some form because
that mysterious pedestal in the marshy area is on the exact opposite area on the map than the place where it looks like the two main legendaries'll be. Just a thought, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)