Survivor SURVIVOR - Won by rssp1

Challenge 6

Come on in guys! Okata, a chance to take a look at the new Moto tribe. ButteredToast, voted out at the last tribal council.

OK let's get to it everyone. Once again immunity is back up for grabs. Today's challenge is known as the Battle Roulette. Here's how it's going to work

There will be 5 battles, each with a tier and generation, one picked by Moto, the other picked by Okata. You will select the tier/generation privately (so there won't be any counter-picking). Whatever generation and tier that we end up with is the one that will be played. This will continue (switching off who picks the tier/generation) until we get our 5 battles.

In case that explanation wasn't clear - Tribe A selects a generation (ORAS/BW2/HGSS/ADV/GSC/RBY). Tribe B selects a tier at the same time (not knowing the generation).

Here are the valid tiers that could possibly be played in the challenge (includes every tier/gen that you may pick).

Tiers
RBY Ubers, OU, UU
GSC Ubers, OU, UU, NU
ADV Ubers, OU, UU, NU
DPP Ubers, OU, UU, NU, LC
BW2 Ubers, OU, UU, RU, NU, LC
ORAS Ubers, OU, UU, RU, NU, PU, LC

Instead of forcing teams to play something silly like RBY PU, if you pick a tier that is not represented in all generations, then you need to pick backup tiers to the point where you eventually end up choosing one of Ubers/OU/UU. For instance, if you pick LC you need to send me backup tiers - for instance, 1. LC 2. PU 3. RU 4. UU - you don't need to give me anything after UU since UU is a tier in all 5 gens.

Moto, since you lost the last challenge, you may pick whether or not you want to choose 3 generations or 3 tiers.

Send me your picks as soon as you can! Any questions let me know since this challenge is a tad more complicated than the previous.

Here are the tiers!

DPP OU
ORAS RU
DPP OU
ORAS PU
ORAS OU

If you think there was a mistaken in your choice(s) please let me know ASAP. Also please send me your lineups as soon as you can! GL =)

matchups

DPP OU: RODAN vs. Thetwinmasters
ORAS RU: Haruno vs. TraceofLife
DPP OU: Blazade vs. Walrein
ORAS PU: Yeti vs. zorbees
ORAS OU: Mithril vs. billymills

Deadline in 72 hours as per usual.

rssp1 is sitting out in case it wasn't obvious

Last edited:
Deadline is tomorrow at 3 PM PST but I'm going to extend it to midnight. Please have your battles done by then as otherwise I will be forced to make activity decisions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)