Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Hi! I'm trying complete a collection of competitive female 5IV (except ATK, Outstanding Potential) Timid Vivillons in cool balls and these are the patterns I'm missing:
Continental (ultra ball) - Miria helped me with this one.
Tundra (great ball)
Elegant (luxury ball) - got this one
Sun (repeat ball)
Sandstorm (nest ball)
Monsoon (great ball)
River (dive ball) - MikeAU helped me with this one.
Archipelago (timer ball)
Ocean (great ball)

I have acess to Soul Silver and an extensive collection of Apricorn pokés and I'll gladly breed any 3 pokés found there (5IV in the matching ball of your choice) for each Vivillon. I can also breed some Dream ball HA pokés. Give me a shout if you can help. :)
Bump.

I'm also looking for:
- Females Luxury ball Heatmor, Nest Ball Furfrou and Fast Ball Growlithe
- Defog Drifloon
- Jaw Fossil, Sail Fossil and Relic Gold

PM/VM me if you can help.

Hi! Can someone send me any Slowking on the GTS so I can complete my Pokedex.
IGN: Daniel
Deposited: level 1 male Froakie

If you can't find Froakie, I can deposit something else.

Reposted on the last page.

Last edited:
Hey, recently got myself into competitive team building in-game.

I'm looking for a Rough Skin Gible/Gabite/Garchomp. IVs do not matter, Impish nature preferred if you have one but honestly I'll just take any HA owner of the Gible evolutionary line.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
can i have a thread who has some
ive got a refresh salamence that was gifted to me a while back by a user whos no longer active. if i can prove its legit i will give you a copy.

on that note, who is super well versed in XD RNG that can help me check if these spreads are legit/possible?

ninjad by Sondero

is it possible to get flawless XD pokemon now?
Most Pokémon cannot be flawless 5IV/6IV. Mostly Shadow Pokémon that have a non-shadow Pokémon preceding. This is because XD Pokémon have to follow a certain sequence based on the preceding Pokémon, if a spread doesn't adhere to that sequence, a Pokémon can't have that spread. This generally means that the more non-shadows a trainer has before a shadow Pokémon, the fewer quality spreads are available (many Pokémon cannot even have quint 30+)
Only a few Pokémon escape it. Pokémon that get sent out at the start of the battle (Beedrill, Swellow, Houndour...), gift Pokémon (Togepi, Lugia in a sense) and all of Greevil's Pokémon (since he has no non-shadows).

I'm knew to competitive pokemon (new as in never done it before), I did a ton of research on it and realized I dont have access to a lot of the competitive pokemon (because I have Omega ruby only and no friends lol) So if anyone can help I dont really have much to offer in return. To start im looking for a Pawniard doesnt have to have perfect IVs or anything I just need one I will do the breeding thanks.

I'm knew to competitive pokemon (new as in never done it before), I did a ton of research on it and realized I dont have access to a lot of the competitive pokemon (because I have Omega ruby only and no friends lol) So if anyone can help I dont really have much to offer in return. To start im looking for a Pawniard doesnt have to have perfect IVs or anything I just need one I will do the breeding thanks.
I can get you one. Send me a pm with your fc and stuff so we can do the trade.
I don't need anything back, btw.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey man, welcome to Smogon! Feel free to write a message on my profile (VM) or send me a PM (click my name -> Start a Conversation) to organise a trade for your Pawniard.
Also, you might want to swing by here for a free Flawless Ditto. Be sure to follow the rules of that giveaway though!

E: Ninja'd by Xander q.q If your trade with him falls through though, feel free to contact me :)

I am new to all this, can someone link me like a competitive guide? I still haven't beaten AS, but I want to get a jump start on learning this stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)