The World Cup of Pokémon XI - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alastor Law

The Black Parade
is a Past SPL Champion
im the one who ended bloo's legacy in the most spectacular games smogon has ever witnessed

im also the best oras ouer alive
To me and many others who silently watch your stupidness day after day on this forum, you are like the biggest asshole in this site, known for bragging about being a god in a tier that tends to reward idiots and then choking away 100% won games like a low ladder player. I don't know why the mods are still allowing people like these post on forums, but for the sake of our sanity, please do something. I beg of you.

On-topic: Spain vs East is going to be a wonderful series. Rooting for my Spanish fellas who are going to overcome last year's curse :P Also rooting for Germany and my brothers Steve and Conflict. Los!

Tele

a quality human being
Rules say: feel free to post predictions and smack talk, but let's keep the personal attacks out of this.

I posted my predicktions for the round without attacking anyone on a personal level.

He called me a fucking retard attacking me on a personal level.

you can clearly see whos wrong here

Who the fuck are you to say that I'm a ghosting slot?
This "ghosting slot player" has played 2 wcops more than you, fucking retarded.
Go ahead and clean your dirty mouth, I can see some fluids of ABR still there LOL.
Give this man the trophy already

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
when tele posts some nonsensical bull shit instead of falling off the earth and making humanity a little more tolerable

I have a few fat girlfriends who always come to me for relationship advices because 1) they know I know how to pick up the boys and 2) they know I'll keep it real with them and not just tell them what they wanna hear.

I suggest you go to the gym to slim down a bit, stop sitting in front of your PC playing this manly game so much, get a haircut and a tan, and perhaps work on that catty personality of yours just a little. You'll have your first bf by this Christmas. I promise.

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have a few fat girlfriends who always come to me for relationship advices because 1) they know I know how to pick up the boys and 2) they know I'll keep it real with them and not just tell them what they wanna hear.

I suggest you go to the gym to slim down a bit, stop sitting in front of your PC playing this manly game so much, get a haircut and a tan, and perhaps work on that catty personality of yours just a little. You'll have your first bf by this Christmas. I promise.
I know this is because you think I dislike you based on what you've seen me say on smogtours, but you're almost as useless as the monkey boy tele over there (at least most of your posts are humorous) however, i don't like wasting effort on wastes of skin.

As per your advice, sweetie you couldn't be more off. Which is surprising since normally a queer (think dice) would be an excellent advice giver. Contrary to what a shit for brain like you may think, I'm not in need of weight loss, or a boyfriend so your advice isn't really relevant here. All you've really done is come up with another shit attempt to troll, nothing new I suppose. Between you and tele, threads recently have been a lot more interesting to say the least, but you two are starting to hurt my brain cells. you're both resorting the same gimmick now even, you both claim to be the best Oras player when you're both just slightly above average and enjoy living in your crazy worlds where you think people enjoy you and should care about anything you do. Again, normally I wouldn't take the time to respond to a literal waste of skin, but I just wanted to take thIs time to tell you to eat shit and die. You're not only giving a bad name to the gays of smogon, but even the limited number of Asians.

however, i don't like wasting effort on wastes of skin.
As per your advice, sweetie you couldn't be more off. Which is surprising since normally a queer (think dice) would be an excellent advice giver. Contrary to what a shit for brain like you may think, I'm not in need of weight loss, or a boyfriend so your advice isn't really relevant here. All you've really done is come up with another shit attempt to troll, nothing new I suppose. Between you and tele, threads recently have been a lot more interesting to say the least, but you two are starting to hurt my brain cells. you're both resorting the same gimmick now even, you both claim to be the best Oras player when you're both just slightly above average and enjoy living in your crazy worlds where you think people enjoy you and should care about anything you do. Again, normally I wouldn't take the time to respond to a literal waste of skin, but I just wanted to take thIs time to tell you to eat shit and die. You're not only giving a bad name to the gays of smogon, but even the limited number of Asians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)