Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

pretzel987 , take Rouge the Nuzleaf!(hopefully this one is interesting rather than overly difficult)
Rouge has taken the wrong portal from the MMO he calls home, where he lives his days out as a...you guessed it, a thief.
Being a thief, he must always know things that are well... thieflike, I suppose. Learn and keep thief at all times. He must also always carry at least one other dark type move at all times.
Being a stealthy guy, he hates direct confrontation. Rouge may never lead in a battle, or directly switch in on an opponent. Rouge may only take part in a battle where at least one pokemon has fainted, is a wild pokemon(because I know dontgrindme is already a pain), or the opponent is inflicted with a crippling status of some kind.
When entering battle, lead off with a Thief attack, just in case the foe is holding something valuable. Use any other moves you feel like afterwards.
Whenever Rouge faints, he feels cheated out of what should have been an easy win. Unfortunately you have to "persuade" him to continue fighting for you. Buy and discard 5 of the most expensive ball in that area, or discard one Nugget.
In order to evolve, Rouge must prove he is worthy of the name. Steal 5 items from Trainer Pokemon(rematches are fine), or steal 20 items from Wild Pokemon(tip:use the dexnav a lot), and at least score one KO in a gym leader battle.
After becoming a master Thief(evolving) Rouge decides that he no longer HAS to be sneaky all the time. Rouge may lead the party or directly switch in on a Pokemon. While Thief must still be kept, Rouge no longer has to use it at the start of a battle he's in; merely, he has to use it at least once in battle(unless it's a wild Pokemon, then just KO it). Learn Leaf Blade and keep it. Of course, his "payments" double as he's a superior fighter now. Buy and toss 10 expensive Pokeballs or 2 Nuggets.

too easy? Then add this challenge and remove all others bar using Thief at least once in battle. Rouge is from a true Rougelike MMO, where death is permanent. If Rouge faints, box him forever and nothing may take his place.

pretzel987 , take Rouge the Nuzleaf!(hopefully this one is interesting rather than overly difficult)
Rouge has taken the wrong portal from the MMO he calls home, where he lives his days out as a...you guessed it, a thief.
Being a thief, he must always know things that are well... thieflike, I suppose. Learn and keep thief at all times. He must also always carry at least one other dark type move at all times.
Being a stealthy guy, he hates direct confrontation. Rouge may never lead in a battle, or directly switch in on an opponent. Rouge may only take part in a battle where at least one pokemon has fainted, is a wild pokemon(because I know dontgrindme is already a pain), or the opponent is inflicted with a crippling status of some kind.
When entering battle, lead off with a Thief attack, just in case the foe is holding something valuable. Use any other moves you feel like afterwards.
Whenever Rouge faints, he feels cheated out of what should have been an easy win. Unfortunately you have to "persuade" him to continue fighting for you. Buy and discard 5 of the most expensive ball in that area, or discard one Nugget.
In order to evolve, Rouge must prove he is worthy of the name. Steal 5 items from Trainer Pokemon(rematches are fine), or steal 20 items from Wild Pokemon(tip:use the dexnav a lot), and at least score one KO in a gym leader battle.
After becoming a master Thief(evolving) Rouge decides that he no longer HAS to be sneaky all the time. Rouge may lead the party or directly switch in on a Pokemon. While Thief must still be kept, Rouge no longer has to use it at the start of a battle he's in; merely, he has to use it at least once in battle(unless it's a wild Pokemon, then just KO it). Learn Leaf Blade and keep it. Of course, his "payments" double as he's a superior fighter now. Buy and toss 10 expensive Pokeballs or 2 Nuggets.

too easy? Then add this challenge and remove all others bar using Thief at least once in battle. Rouge is from a true Rougelike MMO, where death is permanent. If Rouge faints, box him forever and nothing may take his place.
Accepted!

(my explanation is going to be that i thought you could get 4 and 1 swarms lol)

hopefully this isn't terribly against the rules.

Oh, this sounds fun! I was looking forward to start a new Soul Silver game and this could add a nice twist to my playthrough. As such...

DL92's Soul Silver Scramble Run

Difficulty level: Medium.
Can you trade? Yes.
Can you start with Eggs? Yes. In fact, for the challenge, I'd prefer to start with at least one bred Pokémon, especially if the Pokémon can't be obtained easily during the regular gameplay (like the 3rd and 4th Generation Pokémon), with additional Eggs being obtained throughout the journey. Hatched Pokémon can have Egg moves and TMs, as long as they aren't powerful ones (so no Heat Wave Vulpix or Thunderbolt Electrike, but can accept Quick Attack Shinx, for example).
1. No Nuzlocke challenges. I accept obligatory losses at certain points of the story and/or penalties for losing, though.
2. All Pokémon must evolve at least once, excluding certain strong Pokémon (like Scyther and Sneasel).
3. Must have the starter, a surfer and a flyer throughout all the game.
4. Can swap Pokémon and can have a maximum of eight final Pokémon to use during all my adventure. There may be obligatory swaps and/or a penalty for swapping a certain teammate. The starter mustn't be swapped at all.
5. Pokémon can bond, and if they bond they must not be separated under any circumstance. Namely, they must fight together during Double Battles, must be swapped together and/or must take revenge if the partner loses or takes damage.
6. Must have a maximum of two Pokémon from each generation. Evolutions or preevolutions count as them belonging to their debut generation (as such, Gligar is classified as Gen 2 while Gliscor is classified as Gen 4).
7. No type redundancy. Can have redundancy only if a Pokémon loses a type after evolving (for example, can have Nincada and Swinub as long as the former evolves, due to losing its Ground-typing).
8. All Pokémon can solo a maximum of three Trainers, a maximum of 20 wild Pokémon of a chosen species (or five Pokémon if they are super rare) and any amount of chosen targets (like a specific Pokémon belonging to a Trainer) as requirements for a determined action, whether it is for evolution, to learn a new move, as a penalty or simply to show its worth.
9. Each Pokémon must have one permanent "signature" move, which must be related to the Pokémon in some way (as such, a Charmander could have Dragon Breath as its signature move due to its desire to become a dragon). No useless moves (like Splash), but can be "outclassed" status or offensive moves (like Howl and Razor Leaf). It could also have a signature item (so, for example, Charmeleon could not evolve until finding a Dragon Fang, which is the item that allows it to transform into a dragon, and must always hold it).
10. Not obligatory, but I would appreciate if all Pokémon had a backstory and must do certain actions during some events.
Accepted Pokémon:

Slick the Charmander, by Silver_Lucario42
Not all what glitters is gold, and not all blackness is dark.
Signature move: Beat Up, may forget it after beating a Team Rocket commander.
Signature item: Black Glasses.
Requirements for evolution: Solo the rival once to evolve into Charmeleon and use Beat Up at least once, find Black Glasses to evolve into Charizard at an high level.
Other requirements: Solo a commander of Team Rocket using only Beat Up.

Link to the challenge: Currently unavailable.
I present to you a starter: Paper the Chikorita. Chikorita has always been regarded as the least offensive starter of the Johto trio; as such, this one is named Paper as an homage to the age-old game of Rock Paper Scissors, wherein each of the three "symbols" (for lack of a better term) has some sort of offensive presence. Because of this, Paper the Chikorita must keep Razor Leaf as its signature move and hold Grass Mail as its signature item. Razor Leaf must be the first move that Paper uses every time it is sent out (an immediate demonstration of power, like showing paper in Rock Paper Scissors), and Grass Mail is required for Paper to evolve into Bayleef (as a status symbol of sorts).

Additionally, Paper must have at least three offensive moves (including Razor Leaf), as proof that it's more than just a supporter.

Also in relation to the Rock Paper Scissors game, it feels confident fighting against Rock-types and is scared of Bug-types (the closest match to Scissors because of the Pokémon Scizor and the move X-Scissor). Therefore, it must stay away from Bug-types as much as possible (including allied Bug-types) and cannot switch out or use non-offensive moves against Rock-types.

To evolve into Meganium, Paper must solo—or assist in catching (without using a Master Ball)—the Red Gyarados, as yet another showing of its power.

Finally, if you plan on going up to Red and/or the second round of the Elite Four (not mentioned in the OP afaik), Paper must solo Brock using only Razor Leaf. Yes, only Razor Leaf. No setup moves, no items, no switching out... nothing but Razor Leaf.

TL;DR:
  • Paper the Chikorita
  • Learn and keep Razor Leaf and use immediately every time it gets sent out
  • Hold Grass Mail (bought at Goldenrod) to evolve into Bayleef, and keep it held for the rest of the challenge
  • At least three offensive moves (including Razor Leaf)
  • Stay away from Bug-types (allied or otherwise) as much as possible
  • Cannot switch out or use non-offensive moves against Rock-types
  • Solo—or assist in catching (without using a Master Ball)—the Red Gyarados to evolve into Meganium
  • If going on to fight Brock, solo him using only Razor Leaf

Hi yall,

I've been stalking this thread for a while, and I thought that I might try a scramble, for Platinum.

RESTRICTIONS:

- No ridiculous challenges. Come on, this is my first scramble.
- I like some kind of story line for my scramblemons. This is more of a preference than a restriction, but still.
- One of them has to be my starter (Piplup, Turtwig, Chimchar).
- Since I am using an emulator, I can "trade" (a.k.a pokegen the evolution in and replace the unevolved one with the evolved poke).
- At least two pokemon before Roark, and six before Volkner.

That's all. Glad to join such a thriving community.

Chosen Pokemon!

Challenge the Chimchar: by Snaquaza
Pigeon the Starly: by PSDuckie
Honey the Burmy: by SilverLucario42
I present to you Paint the Shellos. Because of the colorful nature of its species, this Shellos desires to be vibrant in any way it can. As such, it must have no more than two offensive and two status moves, and no two moves of the same category (offensive or status) can be of the same type. Once Paint hits the appropriate level for Hidden Power, however, it must learn this move as one of its two status moves. (For the record, Hidden Power is counted as a Normal-type move with respect to the typing restriction.) Paint must participate in every Gym not being solo'd by another Scramblemon, and it must be given a different item to hold every time you obtain a new badge. (Held items involved cannot be consumable for obvious reasons, and Paint can (and should) opt to not hold an item when it is first caught.) As a final restriction, have Paint solo Wake, to prove that its colors cannot simply be washed away by water.

TL;DR:
  • Paint the Shellos
  • No more than two offensive and two status moves; none of the same category can be of the same type
    • e.g., if Paint has Mud-slap and Harden, it cannot have Mud Bomb or Protect on the same set
  • Once prompted to learn Hidden Power, use this to replace one of its status moves
    • This is considered a Normal-type status move with respect to the previous restriction
  • Participate in every gym not solo'd by another Scramblemon
  • Give it a different, non-consumable item to hold every time you obtain a new badge
    • When you first catch it, until you obtain your next badge thereafter, it should not be holding anything
  • Solo Wake

These are my submissions for currently pending scrambles. To the challengers involved: feel free to message me (but preferably not in this thread) with any questions/comments/concerns and I will respond accordingly. If/when all is well, GL;HF.

DL92 take Tank the male Scyther.

Tank thinks he can take whatever is thrown at him so he must have a +Defense or +Special Defense nature and will hold a Metal Coat ASAP.

He thinks nothing can get through him so have him solo a trainer with Pokemon that is super effective against Bug or Flying that isn't Electric and has Pokemon around the same level as Scyther. He can evolve into Scizor after he does so.

Tank also knows that he will need as much fire power as he can get so have him with Technician and his signature move will be the mighty Wing Attack seeing as it is his most powerful attack that he can learn via level up.

After evolving he feels like he can take on the world and wants revenge for those who thought he could not withstand the power of the Electric type so have him solo Lt. Surge if going to Kanto using only Bullet Punch (relearned with a Heart Scale).

Next he wants to see what he can do against the Fire type. Have him lead off against Blaine and attempt to solo him. If Tank wins he stays on your team. Loses and he will realize that his time is up and will retire to the Box.

Hopefully this is a good combo of hard and easy for ya.

Darklatias92 take Anxious the Wurmple.

Before Anxious gets to his final evolution, he may not be used in battle at all, as he is overcome with anxiety. Using the EXP Share on him is not only OK, but encouraged. Evolve Anxious to his final form ASAP.

From there, the restrictions depend on whether he becomes a Beautifly or a Dustox.

If he becomes a Beautifly:

Anxious has recovered from his anxiety!
  • No Poison, Ghost, or Dark moves.
  • Learn and keep either Gust or Aerial Ace (your choice).
  • Solo Blaine's gym.
If he becomes a Dustox:

Anxious' anxiety has gotten the better of him.
  • No Grass, Flying, or Psychic moves.
  • Learn and keep Shadow Ball.
  • Solo Sabrina's gym.

I've been trying to keep the restrictions easier than I normally do, given the fact that the Pokemon in question is pretty weak. That said, if it's too easy or too hard, let me know and I'll change it!

EDIT: I changed the gym soloes to Kanto gyms, as my original Johto gym soloes were before the EXP Share is available.

Ah, so many interesting suggestions. Thank you, guys! :D Time to analyze them.

I present to you a starter: Paper the Chikorita. Chikorita has always been regarded as the least offensive starter of the Johto trio; as such, this one is named Paper as an homage to the age-old game of Rock Paper Scissors, wherein each of the three "symbols" (for lack of a better term) has some sort of offensive presence. Because of this, Paper the Chikorita must keep Razor Leaf as its signature move and hold Grass Mail as its signature item. Razor Leaf must be the first move that Paper uses every time it is sent out (an immediate demonstration of power, like showing paper in Rock Paper Scissors), and Grass Mail is required for Paper to evolve into Bayleef (as a status symbol of sorts).

Additionally, Paper must have at least three offensive moves (including Razor Leaf), as proof that it's more than just a supporter.

Also in relation to the Rock Paper Scissors game, it feels confident fighting against Rock-types and is scared of Bug-types (the closest match to Scissors because of the Pokémon Scizor and the move X-Scissor). Therefore, it must stay away from Bug-types as much as possible (including allied Bug-types) and cannot switch out or use non-offensive moves against Rock-types.

To evolve into Meganium, Paper must solo—or assist in catching (without using a Master Ball)—the Red Gyarados, as yet another showing of its power.

Finally, if you plan on going up to Red and/or the second round of the Elite Four (not mentioned in the OP afaik), Paper must solo Brock using only Razor Leaf. Yes, only Razor Leaf. No setup moves, no items, no switching out... nothing but Razor Leaf.

TL;DR:
  • Paper the Chikorita
  • Learn and keep Razor Leaf and use immediately every time it gets sent out
  • Hold Grass Mail (bought at Goldenrod) to evolve into Bayleef, and keep it held for the rest of the challenge
  • At least three offensive moves (including Razor Leaf)
  • Stay away from Bug-types (allied or otherwise) as much as possible
  • Cannot switch out or use non-offensive moves against Rock-types
  • Solo—or assist in catching (without using a Master Ball)—the Red Gyarados to evolve into Meganium
  • If going on to fight Brock, solo him using only Razor Leaf
Neat! I often use Chikorita and its evolutions in a more offensive way in the games, so this definitely would fit me.

Added! The defensive green thingy shall be the offensive tank of the team... maybe. And its Bug fear... is quite ironic, considering that I have a whopping three Bug-type as potential teammates! :p

Namely...

Darklatias92 take Anxious the Wurmple.

Before Anxious gets to his final evolution, he may not be used in battle at all, as he is overcome with anxiety. Using the EXP Share on him is not only OK, but encouraged. Evolve Anxious to his final form ASAP.

From there, the restrictions depend on whether he becomes a Beautifly or a Dustox.

If he becomes a Beautifly:

Anxious has recovered from his anxiety!
  • No Poison, Ghost, or Dark moves.
  • Learn and keep either Gust or Aerial Ace (your choice).
  • Solo Blaine's gym.
If he becomes a Dustox:

Anxious' anxiety has gotten the better of him.
  • No Grass, Flying, or Psychic moves.
  • Learn and keep Shadow Ball.
  • Solo Sabrina's gym.

I've been trying to keep the restrictions easier than I normally do, given the fact that the Pokemon in question is pretty weak. That said, if it's too easy or too hard, let me know and I'll change it!

EDIT: I changed the gym soloes to Kanto gyms, as my original Johto gym soloes were before the EXP Share is available.
Wow. Wurmple seems really intriguing, considering that it is a relatively weak Pokemon, so it may be a nice challenge for me. ^^ Bonus points for being an unclaimed generation, so it's added to the main team!

Secondly and lastly, I have thought of something for you, DarkLatias. Take Patriot the Heracross.

You'll have to teach a pokemon Headbutt, and use it in Azalea Town. Once you catch it, you'll want to train it up, because they can only be found between levels 2-5. I apologise in advance.

Anyway, Patriot is it's namesake. It loves Azalea Town, and will do anything to protect it's hometown.

Therefore, the rules are:
1. Patriot loves Bugsy, and was once on his team. Therefore, it must learn all moves that resist Bug (Fighting, Grass and Ground) asap, because it does not want to harm other bug types. Also, it must pass up any super-effective attacks. Status is okay.
2. It hates Slick. Slick is two types that are super-effective against bug, after all! Never use Slick and Patriot in the same battle, and if they are partners in a Double Battle, Patriot must be swapped out. This is highest priority.
3. Reversal is Patriot's signature move. If Patriot is in red health, then you cannot heal him. Rather, you must use reversal until he faints.
4. It must solo Will. Will stole a Slowpoke from Slowpoke Well, and only Patriot knows. Therefore, it must enact justice!
5. EDIT: forgot a signature item. For this, Patriot shall hold the TM89 for U-Turn, so no other pokemon can learn it.

What do you think? Edit anything that you feel necessary. The rules were kinda strict, tbh.
I wanted the rules to be strict so that they can be a challenge for both me and the "Scrambler". :p

Seems interesting, and I like the potential dynamic it can have with Slick. I will put it in rotation with the other Bug-types.

DL92 take Tank the male Scyther.

Tank thinks he can take whatever is thrown at him so he must have a +Defense or +Special Defense nature and will hold a Metal Coat ASAP.

He thinks nothing can get through him so have him solo a trainer with Pokemon that is super effective against Bug or Flying that isn't Electric and has Pokemon around the same level as Scyther. He can evolve into Scizor after he does so.

Tank also knows that he will need as much fire power as he can get so have him with Technician and his signature move will be the mighty Wing Attack seeing as it is his most powerful attack that he can learn via level up.

After evolving he feels like he can take on the world and wants revenge for those who thought he could not withstand the power of the Electric type so have him solo Lt. Surge if going to Kanto using only Bullet Punch (relearned with a Heart Scale).

Next he wants to see what he can do against the Fire type. Have him lead off against Blaine and attempt to solo him. If Tank wins he stays on your team. Loses and he will realize that his time is up and will retire to the Box.

Hopefully this is a good combo of hard and easy for ya.
Seems interesting. I can see it becoming my secondary offensive tank once it evolves.

Added as a rotatory teammate and I may seriously consider becoming a Bug-type specialist, at this point :p.

Thank you all again for your suggestions.

Oh, this sounds fun! I was looking forward to start a new Soul Silver game and this could add a nice twist to my playthrough. As such...

Can you trade? Yes.
Can you start with Eggs? Yes. In fact, for the challenge, I'd prefer to start with at least one bred Pokémon, especially if the Pokémon can't be obtained easily during the regular gameplay (like the 3rd and 4th Generation Pokémon), with additional Eggs being obtained throughout the journey. Hatched Pokémon can have Egg moves and TMs, as long as they aren't powerful ones (so no Heat Wave Vulpix or Thunderbolt Electrike, but can accept Quick Attack Shinx, for example).
1. No Nuzlocke challenges. I accept obligatory losses at certain points of the story and/or penalties for losing, though.
2. All Pokémon must evolve at least once, excluding certain strong Pokémon (like Scyther and Sneasel).
4. Can swap Pokémon and can have a maximum of eight final Pokémon to use during all my adventure. There may be obligatory swaps and/or a penalty for swapping a certain teammate. The starter mustn't be swapped at all.
5. Pokémon can bond, and if they bond they must not be separated under any circumstance. Namely, they must fight together during Double Battles, must be swapped together and/or must take revenge if the partner loses or takes damage.
6. Must have a maximum of two Pokémon from each generation. Evolutions or preevolutions count as them belonging to their debut generation (as such, Gligar is classified as Gen 2 while Gliscor is classified as Gen 4).
7. No type redundancy. Can have redundancy only if a Pokémon loses a type after evolving (for example, can have Nincada and Swinub as long as the former evolves, due to losing its Ground-typing).
8. All Pokémon can solo a maximum of three Trainers, a maximum of 20 wild Pokémon of a chosen species (or five Pokémon if they are super rare) and any amount of chosen targets (like a specific Pokémon belonging to a Trainer) as requirements for a determined action, whether it is for evolution, to learn a new move, as a penalty or simply to show its worth.
9. Each Pokémon must have one permanent "signature" move, which must be related to the Pokémon in some way (as such, a Charmander could have Dragon Breath as its signature move due to its desire to become a dragon). No useless moves (like Splash), but can be "outclassed" status or offensive moves (like Howl and Razor Leaf). It could also have a signature item (so, for example, Charmeleon could not evolve until finding a Dragon Fang, which is the item that allows it to transform into a dragon, and must always hold it).
10. Not obligatory, but I would appreciate if all Pokémon had a backstory and must do certain actions during some events.
Accepted Pokémon:
Take Rolly the Spheal! He loves to roll around, especially in the snow. It's signature move is Ice Ball. It must also know Defense Curl and use that immediately before using Ice Ball. If you can breed for nature he must be Jolly as he is a playful little guy, always goofing around. He must participate in at least one round of the Speed Pokeathlon before evolving to Sealeo, and you must have reached Ice Cave to evolve him to Walrein. Enjoy!

Hello,

I hate to seem pushy, but I only have one more pokemon to go for my Platinum scramble! I don't mind someone giving me two, seeing that the traffic here has slumped, but no more from Snaquaza, you've already given me two :)

Secondly, do you want another mon, DL92? I promise that it will resist flying and fire.

Take Rolly the Spheal! He loves to roll around, especially in the snow. It's signature move is Ice Ball. It must also know Defense Curl and use that immediately before using Ice Ball. If you can breed for nature he must be Jolly as he is a playful little guy, always goofing around. He must participate in at least one round of the Speed Pokeathlon before evolving to Sealeo, and you must have reached Ice Cave to evolve him to Walrein. Enjoy!
Oh, thanks a lot. I certainly needed a Water-type Pokémon and this seems fun to use. Added to the main team!

Hello,

I hate to seem pushy, but I only have one more pokemon to go for my Platinum scramble! I don't mind someone giving me two, seeing that the traffic here has slumped, but no more from Snaquaza, you've already given me two :)

Secondly, do you want another mon, DL92? I promise that it will resist flying and fire.
Sure. I only have one request: it must be a Sinnoh Pokémon, and it would be better if it had one of the following types: Dark, Dragon, Electric, Ghost, Ground, Normal, Psychic, Rock. I suppose a Rock-type could cover both Fire and Flying, but it's your call.

In exchange, I will repay you with another Sinnoh Pokémon. As such, meet...

Melody the Chingling

Melody has always had a dream: to become a popular and well-known singer. However, it still isn't able to regulate well its tone, and every time it tries to sing something it ends up letting out only a loud Uproar. As such, Melody must learn and keep Uproar.

But Melody isn't someone who gives up that easily, and believes that only Pokémon with a developed hearing can truly appreciate its voice. It is also very competitive, and feels an unexplainable urge to show its skills every time it sees a Chatot, a Kricketot or a Kricketune. As such, Melody must always use Uproar at least once against Chatot, Kricketot, Kricketune or any Pokémon with long or big ears. Examples of such Pokémon are the Azurill line, the Buneary line, the Chimchar line, the Cleffa line, the Eevee line, the Glameow line, the Pichu line, the Shinx line and the Zubat line.

However, Melody soon finds out that, despite its best efforts, its voice still isn't as good as it has hoped, and as such begins looking for something that could help it improve its performance. After a few researches, it hears about artists using Metronomes to follow the tempo for their music and Melody decides to get its own Metronome. Get a Metronome as soon as possible and give it permanently to Melody. The Metronome can be found in the Veilstone Game Corner or can be stolen from wild Kricketot, Kricketune and Chatot.

Melody is so overcome by happiness upon getting its own Metronome that it's soon enveloped by the energy of Evolution, after which it greatly improves its singing skills and manages to convert its ugly Uproar into a soothing Heal Bell. Evolve Melody into a Chimecho and replace Uproar with Heal Bell as soon as possible.

However, Melody soon finds out that singing can be very taxing for its vocal cords, and since it doesn't want to ruin its voice, it decides to delight its audience with its Heal Bell only once per battle.

Despite all of that, it still is very competitive and a bit of a show-off, and must always show its talent to its audience and rivals in singing. As such, always use Melody against Kricketot, Kricketune and Chatot and always begin with Heal Bell (even if you used the move already during the battle) and proceed to solo the competition and the above mentioned big-eared Pokémon. However, if you give to it a Song Seal for its Pokéball, then you can fight said Pokémon without the need to use Heal Bell.

So, to sum everything up...
Melody must know Uproar as a Chingling.
Melody must use Uproar every time it faces a Chatot, a Kricketot, a Kricketune or a Pokémon with long or big ears.
Melody must hold a Metronome to evolve and must always keep it.
->
Melody must evolve upon getting its Metronome.
Melody must replace Uproar with Heal Bell as soon as possible.
Melody can use Heal Bell only once per battle.
Melody must begin a fight against Kricketot, Kricketune, Chatot and big-eared Pokémon with Heal Bell and solo them, or must solo them without the need of Heal Bell if it has a Song Seal.

It would be preferable if Melody was a female. Hope you like it.

Last edited:

Can you trade? Yes.
Accepted Pokémon:

Slick the Charmander, by Silver_Lucario42
Not all what glitters is gold, and not all blackness is dark.
Signature move: Beat Up, may forget it after beating a Team Rocket commander.
Signature item: Black Glasses.
Requirements for evolution: Solo the rival once to evolve into Charmeleon and use Beat Up at least once; find Black Glasses to evolve into Charizard at an high level.
Other requirements: Solo a commander of Team Rocket using only Beat Up (preferably Archer).

Paper the Chikorita, by Mygavolt
Offense is the best defense.
Signature move: Razor Leaf, must always start a battle with this move.
Signature item: Grass Mail.
Requirements for evolution: Grass Mail to evolve into Bayleef.
Other requirements: Avoid Bug-types, both allied and foes; cannot switch out or use non-offensive attacks while facing Rock-types; solo Red Gyarados or assist in its capture without Master Ball; solo Brock with only Razor Leaf.

Anxious the Wurmple, by PSDuckie
The only certain thing about the future is its uncertainty.

Requirements pre-evolution: Must not fight at all until it reaches its final evolution, and must reach its final stage as soon as possible. EXP Share is recommended.

If it becomes a Silkoon...
Signature move: Gust or Aerial Ace.
Signature item: None (something to help against anxiety).
Other requirements: Solo Blaine; no Dark, Ghost or Poison attacks.

If it becomes a Cascoon...
Signature move: Shadow Ball.
Signature item: None (something that represents its anxiety).
Other requirements: Solo Sabrina; no Flying, Grass or Psychic attacks.

Rolly the Spheal, by guitarerdood
If an issue surfaces, just roll with it.
Signature move: Defense Curl and Ice Ball, must be always used after Defense Curl.
Signature item: None (maybe a spherical item).
Requirements for evolution: Participate to a Speed Pokéathlon to evolve into Sealeo; reach Ice Cave to evolve into Walrein.
Other requirements: Must be Jolly.

Rotatory Teammates:

Patriot the Heracross, by Theregan
To die for the hometown, or to die as a martyr.
Signature move: Reversal, must use only it when in red health and cannot heal it during that stage.
Signature item: TM89, U-Turn.
Other requirements: Solo Will; must learn a Fighting move, a Grass move and Ground move; must not have any supereffective attack against Bug-types (Fire, Flying and Rock); must avoid to fight along with Slick and as such must be switched out during a Double Battle.

Tank the Scyther, by Wrave
Avengers, assemble!
Signature move: Wing Attack.
Signature item: Metal Coat.
Requirements for evolution: Solo a Trainer with Pokémon supereffective against it, excluding Electric-types, which are at around its level (or higher, perhaps).
Other requirements: Must have a Defense- or Special Defense-boosting Nature; must have Technician; solo Lt. Surge with only Bullet Punch; solo Blaine, and in case of failure Tank must be boxed permanently (valid only if Anxious becomes a Dustox).

Available teamslots: 2/8
Available types: Dark, Dragon, Electric, Ghost, Ground, Normal, Psychic, Rock.
Available generations: Sinnoh (2).

Link to the challenge: Currently unavailable.
DL92, take Crafty the Aipom. Rather than using brute force, Crafty prefers to come up with a battle plan, and so his signature move must be Nasty Plot, which once learned should always be used as soon as Crafty enters battle.
Being one who hates using brute force, Crafty also prefers to battle from a bit of a distance, and so will not use any contact moves in battle (Physical non-contact moves are fine, as are out-of-battle moves if you need them).
To evolve, Crafty must solo Chuck, to prove to the most physical of attackers that special moves are better. Crafty must also solo Bruno at the Elite Four, and must solo one Kanto gym leader of a type that was special prior to gen IV to further prove that his/her special attacks are best.

Hope you like it, it's the first challenge I've given in ages!

Oh, thanks a lot. I certainly needed a Water-type Pokémon and this seems fun to use. Added to the main team!

Sure. I only have one request: it must be a Sinnoh Pokémon, and it would be better if it had one of the following types: Dark, Dragon, Electric, Ghost, Ground, Normal, Psychic, Rock. I suppose a Rock-type could cover both Fire and Flying, but it's your call.
Thanks for Melody! I'll start my Scramble soon!

Lowkey gives a Zekrom that resists Flying and Fire

After doing my research, I've come up with a Sinnoh mon, though there are a few hitches. Take Resilient the Nosepass.

The obvious problem with Nosepass is that you cannot evolve him in HGSS. You may only level up once in whatever game you trade to, then trade back.

This Nosepass is an absolute trooper. He can bounce back from anything, and loves to help his teammates. If one of your Pokemon faints, Resilient must switch in. No questions asked.

Resilient notices your glaring flying weakness, and decides to do something! Solo Falkner.

I would like you to breed this Nosepass. This is because his signature move is Rollout. He wants to use it, and use it successfully. Get 5 rollout turns on any pokemon to evolve.

Once a Probopass, he is more of a wall, but he has two double weaknesses. He does not want to show anyone that he cannot wall all pokemon, so he cannot fight ground or fighting types.

Lastly, he bonds with Tank, who has the same way of eating up hits. Bond to Tank as per your rules.

Too hard? Drop the switch restriction. Too easy? No fighting any types that are super-effective against rock.

Also, I hope Probopass fits your Sinnoh mon. If not, maybe use it as a Shieldon?

Last edited:
Here's my hub for my updates. I'll keep them all here, unless I reach the word limit.

UPDATE 1: Good Lord

Well, my mother has given me a Journal. Seeing as I'm basically leaving and never coming back, I might as well give her one thing by writing in this.

So anyway, I had a weird dream last night. That famous professor, (Rowal? Nowan? I can never remember) was there, and asked me random questions. Seriously, it almost became annoying. He thought that I was some kind of newcomer, as if I had never heard of them.

Curtis woke me up this morning. He just barges in with a large thud, and wakes me up from whatever dream I just had. Just because he lives near me, I have to be his friend, right? Ugh, he is so annoying! Well, he had another wonderful idea to get Pokemon: Run through grass without a pokemon! How smart and original! Anyway, just before he killed himself went into the grass, that Professor stopped him. He told him off, almost to the point of crying. He sucked up to Rowan, and got us a pokemon each. I'm not too grateful, but one of those starters really liked me. However, I knew that he would be a pain to keep alive, so I named him Challange. This Chimchar seems to like winning, so I might want to keep him healthy.

After multiple visits to both Rowan's lab and my mother, I managed to get some Pokeballs. While on Route 202, I found a small pigeon. I decided to catch it, and name it what it was - Pigeon. She nestled into me to keep warm, so I might want to keep her warm.

I managed to reach Jubilife City after a bit of a struggle (damn you wild shinx). I met a socially awkward spy, got pissed off that you can't get Hidden Power in the Trainer's School, and met some clowns. I also grinded to level 11, so I swept Curtis with Pigeon on Route 203. I fought trainers, got to Oreburgh City, and ventured into the mines.

After finding Roark, I found a wild Zubat. After it was burnt by an ember, an incredible occurrence happened. My Chimchar evolved, and I finally had an answer for Roark. Long story short, I soloed Roark with Mach Punch and an overleveled Monferno.

I'm staying in one of the apartments near the gym. I'll update soon, but something tells me I'm going to get a couple more mons by the time I write again.

PARTY: MVP to LVP

MVP:
Challange (get it) the Monferno
Lvl 17
Docile nature
- Rock Smash
- Mach Punch
- Ember
- Taunt

This will obviously be the MVP, with no restrictions, until he faints. He'll be a red button to press if needed.

LVP: Pigeon the Starly
Lvl 15
Quiet nature
- Tackle
- Growl
- Quick Attack
- Wing Attack

The shinx in the grass made grinding tricky, but Pigeon is still useful. His viability will drop over time, though.
Update 2: Setting In
Hello again! As you'll see, I'll be updating this gymly, so stay posted!

Holy hell, it's been a while no thanks to Pokemon Go. I'll try to remember all the way back...

I ran back to Jubilife City, where I met Prof. Rowan, Dawn, and a heap of techno-looking grunts. I battled them and won easily, no thanks to Stench messing me up way too much.
After that, I wiped the routes that led to Floaroma, and set to the most monotonous and painful mechanic in Pokemon - Honey trees.

Rant start: Why on earth do these even exist? All use they serve is to waste time, and if you are trying to get a specific pokemon, and there are only three trees that you can even access, and you don't know about the repeat mechanic, the Honey trees are living hell. It took until Friday to get just a goddamn Burmy!

Ahem. I apologise for that.

Anyway, by sheer patience and two packets of aspirin, I finally got my Burmy. That thing looked addicted to that stuff that I smeared on the tree. Being as unimaginative as I am, I decided to call him Honey.

Anyway, I took on and completed the Valley Windworks, switch-training Burmy as I go.
I then traversed route 205, and randomly ran through some grass.
A wild Shellos appeared!
Wow. I didn't know I could get Shellos on this side of the route. Anyway, pokeball go.
This one looked like a little Van Gogh, so I named it the only name appropriate: Paint.

So, I now apologise. Why? Well, with my little rant before, some might think that I hate Platinum. I do not. I love Platinum, and praise be unto it's name. Why the sudden mood change. One word. Cheryl.

Holy hell, she made grinding easy. I grinded the team to level 20, and Honey to level 22.

Anyway, I used the trainers one Route 205 pt. 2 to grind more, and finally reached Eterna City. I met Curtis and saw Palkia, and headed to Route 211. After running for 20 minutes, I finally found a female Chingling. When I caught it, she sung to me. Horribly, might I say, but I knew that she wanted to improve, so I called her Melody.

As I headed back to town, a woman called Cynthia came up to me. She surprisingly gave me an HM: Cut. I didn't really care, I was just pissed that Challange was the only one who could learn it.

So, I took on the gym. The trainers were simple, Honey and Pigeon swept them all. Then, Gardenia.

I led with Pigeon against her Turtwig. Two wing attacks took it down, but it managed to get a Reflect up. To give me a challenge, I decided to solo her Cherrim. It took a couple of potions, but I took it down. Lastly, her Roserade. I sended out Paint, who was two-shotted. It then took Challange, Pigeon, and too many Super Potions to finish it off. That gained me the Forest Badge and Grass Knot.

I'm now staying with an old man who keeps on going on about an Underground or something. I know that I'm not finished with Eterna City yet, but I can't wait to get on with the rest of the region.

PARTY: MVP to LVP

MVP:
Challange the Monferno
Lvl 23
Docile nature
- Mach Punch
- Rock Smash
- Flame Wheel
- Cut

See my first update for why he's MVP. He's stayed powerful throughout the game. I can't really let him die, though.

Pigeon the Starly
Lvl 22
Quiet nature
- Quick Attack
- Whirlwind
- Endeavor
- Wing Attack

The only reason he's really been used is because of the gym. Unfortunately, he'll drop with Mt. Coronet coming up.

Paint the Shellos
Lvl 22
Docile nature
- Water Pulse
- Harden
- Hidden Power (type: ???)
- Mud Bomb

This thing is very useful. The only thing is, there is no other status move that he can learn. I haven't used either Hidden Power or Harden yet to compensate.

Honey the Burmy
Lvl 25
Adamant nature
- Protect
- Tackle
- Bug Bite
- Hidden Power (type: Fighting)

This has been an arse to grind. Thankfully, not only will he be a Mothim, but he's got a decent nature for now.

LVP: Melody the Chingling
Lvl 19
Lax nature
- Astonish
- Confusion
- Uproar
- Growl

She's only LVP because she hasn't been trained up yet. I still have high hopes for her.

Last edited:
DL92, take Crafty the Aipom. Rather than using brute force, Crafty prefers to come up with a battle plan, and so his signature move must be Nasty Plot, which once learned should always be used as soon as Crafty enters battle.
Being one who hates using brute force, Crafty also prefers to battle from a bit of a distance, and so will not use any contact moves in battle (Physical non-contact moves are fine, as are out-of-battle moves if you need them).
To evolve, Crafty must solo Chuck, to prove to the most physical of attackers that special moves are better. Crafty must also solo Bruno at the Elite Four, and must solo one Kanto gym leader of a type that was special prior to gen IV to further prove that his/her special attacks are best.

Hope you like it, it's the first challenge I've given in ages!
Ah, I like it. It's balanced enough for me. Added to the main team.

Thanks for Melody! I'll start my Scramble soon!

Lowkey gives a Zekrom that resists Flying and Fire

After doing my research, I've come up with a Sinnoh mon, though there are a few hitches. Take Resilient the Nosepass.

The obvious problem with Nosepass is that you cannot evolve him in HGSS. You may only level up once in whatever game you trade to, then trade back.

This Nosepass is an absolute trooper. He can bounce back from anything, and loves to help his teammates. If one of your Pokemon faints, Resilient must switch in. No questions asked.

Resilient notices your glaring flying weakness, and decides to do something! Solo Falkner.

I would like you to breed this Nosepass. This is because his signature move is Rollout. He wants to use it, and use it successfully. Get 5 rollout turns on any pokemon to evolve.

Once a Probopass, he is more of a wall, but he has two double weaknesses. He does not want to show anyone that he cannot wall all pokemon, so he cannot fight ground or fighting types.

Lastly, he bonds with Tank, who has the same way of eating up hits. Bond to Tank as per your rules.

Too hard? Drop the switch restriction. Too easy? No fighting any types that are super-effective against rock.

Also, I hope Probopass fits your Sinnoh mon. If not, maybe use it as a Shieldon?
Yes, that's fine by me. I'm fine with cross-generation Evolutions. Added to the team!

And with this, my team is finally assembled. Thanks everybody for all your suggestions. I will start the Scramble Challenge soon and will post the progress on this post. Stay tuned for my adventure in the metallic region!

Hi everyone! I'm an old member of the forums. I haven't been on in a few years, but I remembered about this challenge and wanted to do one again! So I'm requesting a challenge for HeartGold!
Requirements:
Medium-Hard
Can trade, but only to evolve
No HM slaves
Preferences:
Backstories are much appreciated (:
Nothing too tedious (beat 20+ pokemon of a specific species/type, etc.)
I would love a starter, but not required as long as I get something in the first route or two
I love using unusual pokemon, perhaps because they are hard to find or are just generally unpopular

So get creating, people! I can't wait to get all my pokemon and start playing!

P.S. If there is anyone that I've missed who still needs a pokemon, please let me know! I would be happy to come up with something for you :D

The Team:
Anyway, take Copter the Hoppip.

Copter is mad. Why? Because no-one thinks that he is actually a Flying type!

To make Copter happy, you may not learn any Grass type moves. Any you have when caught must be immediately replaced.

You can evolve into Skiploom freely, but it must find and hold a Sharp Beak to evolve into Jumpluff.

Too easy? Solo Pryce's Piloswine. Too hard? Drop the Sharp Beak. I tried to make this one a little more simplistic with this one.

Take Dunsparce the TM Slave,

you said you didn't want HM Slaves, which this Dunsparce really didn't like. He became rebellious! Dunsparce decided that he only wanted to use TMs from now on. This means that if Dunsparce can learn a new TM you found, it must learn it and it may not use any moves it didn't learn from a TM. It may not learn any HM or Tutor moves. You can get both Roost and Rock Tomb before Bugsy. You're not required to look for Rock Tomb, but it may be helpful.

Excluding Falkner, Dunsparce must solo every Gym Leader who gives out a TM that it can learn, as it wants to assure that it will get it! These are Whitney, Morty, Jasmine, Brock, Misty, Lt. Surge and Janine. Those are a lot of battles, but it should be doable. If you get any other challenge that requires solo-ing any of these battles, you must delete the TM immediately. Also, Dunsparce may not ever participate in the same battle as the Pokemon that soloed the gym: it is now mad at it. If you're forced to send it out, it must faint.

Good luck; have fun. Dunsparce is found before the first gym, in the cave area.

This Cyndaquil wants to be the very best, like no one ever was...

• If Quilly enters a fight, he must solo the remainder of the fight!
  • Solo Chuck to evolve into Quilava.
  • No evolving into Typhlosion. Ever.
  • Solo Blaine, because Quilly wants to be the best Fire-type!

Take Alice the Nidoran-F.
Alice formerly belonged to another trainer, but he replaced her with a Nidoran-M that he thought was stronger and released her. She wishes to prove her strength by soloing Morty to evolve into Nidorina. After reaching Level 25 and evolving, Alice may not gain any experience at all until she finds Poké Maniac Ron on Route 43 -- the trainer who abandoned her! Solo his Nidoking to evolve into Nidoqueen; after this, she may gain experience again.

topher, take Plausible the Farfetch'd. Plausible believes he is a totally normal duck. He doesn't carry anything (pretend he doesn't have a leek) and only does things ordinary ducks do. So his restrictions are:
-No hold items
-Can only know physical moves that use his body (beak, claws, wings, etc.)

Take Doomsday the Abra!
Doomsday is your traditional conspiracy theorist, which is why he only knows how to teleport at first, so that way those pesky Clefairy(which are definitely aliens sent to brainwash everyone into serving them as slaves) can't abduct him for the information he knows, especially the "government secrets" he carries, as well as the exact date of the apocalypse.
Doomsday is the first Abra you are able to catch. Evolve him as soon as possible then learn and keep Miracle Eye. This move functions as Doomsday's "brain scanner" enabling him to find out who's brainwashed and who isn't. Lead off with a Miracle eye every time Doomsday enters battle. Unfortunately this "brain scanner" doesn't work properly at all, giving false positives on everything he uses it on. You must KO any pokemon you use miracle eye on, in order to "purify" them. Clefairy don't get to be scanned at all, seeing as how they're the aliens out to take over the world. Solo any trainer carrying something from the Clefairy line(this includes Whitney, which also saves you from having to put Attract on Dunsparse). Once Doomsday learns Future Sight, he decides that the Apocalypse from Clefairy might still happen regardless of his efforts to save everyone from brainwashing. Doomsday must keep Future Sight in the place of Miracle Eye, so he can make sure the Apocalypse is still going to happen. Use Future sight every time Doomsday participates in battle. Of course, Clefairy might still abduct him, so Doomsday must still solo any trainer carrying a Clefairy/Clefable. Doomsday may evolve at this point if you so wish. Once you've reached the Elite Four, solo at least one of them as they're all in on thePLOT and are responsible for the Apocalypse(obviously).
Once you've beaten your way around the Kanto gyms, it's time to face down the mastermind of the plan to destroy the world: Red. Solo at least 2 of of Red's Pokemon

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I'm an old member of the forums. I haven't been on in a few years, but I remembered about this challenge and wanted to do one again! So I'm requesting a challenge for HeartGold!
Requirements:
Medium-Hard
No HM slaves
Preferences:
I would love a starter, but not required as long as I get something in the first route or two
I love using unusual pokemon, perhaps because they are hard to find or are just generally unpopular

P.S. If there is anyone that I've missed who still needs a pokemon, please let me know! I would be happy to come up with something for you :D
Hi! I've only been here for a while, but I love this thread!

To make Copter happy, you may not learn any Grass type moves. Any you have when caught must be immediately replaced.

You can evolve into Skiploom freely, but it must find and hold a Sharp Beak to evolve into Jumpluff

Too easy? Solo Pryce's Piloswine. Too hard? Drop the Sharp Beak. I tried to make this one a little more simplistic with this one.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Requirements:
Medium-Hard
No HM slaves
Preferences:

Hey, long time no see!

you said you didn't want HM Slaves, which this Dunsparce really didn't like. He became rebellious! Dunsparce decided that he only wanted to use TMs from now on. This means that if Dunsparce can learn a new TM you found, it must learn it and it may not use any moves it didn't learn from a TM. It may not learn any HM or Tutor moves. You can get both Roost and Rock Tomb before Bugsy. You're not required to look for Rock Tomb, but it may be helpful.

Excluding Falkner, Dunsparce must solo every Gym Leader who gives out a TM that it can learn, as it wants to assure that it will get it! These are Whitney, Morty, Jasmine, Brock, Misty, Lt. Surge and Janine. Those are a lot of battles, but it should be doable. If you get any other challenge that requires solo-ing any of these battles, you must delete the TM immediately. Also, Dunsparce may not ever participate in the same battle as the Pokemon that soloed the gym: it is now mad at it. If you're forced to send it out, it must faint.

topher4167 take Quilly the Cyndaquil. This Cyndaquil wants to be the very best, like no one ever was...

• Solo Clair to evolve into Quilava.
Too easy? Too hard? Let me know and I'll change it!

Hi! I've only been here for a while, but I love this thread!

You can evolve into Skiploom freely, but it must find and hold a Sharp Beak to evolve into Jumpluff

Accepted! I think I'll go ahead and solo Pryce's Piloswine, because why not? xD

Hey, long time no see!

Also accepted! Sounds very interesting and fun!

topher4167 take Quilly the Cyndaquil. This Cyndaquil wants to be the very best, like no one ever was...

• Solo Clair to evolve into Quilava.
Too easy? Too hard? Let me know and I'll change it!
I like the idea of this one, but I think it would be a nearly impossible task to solo Clair as a Cyndaquil with likely no super-effective moves (I haven't looked it up) and especially with her Kingdra. Maybe you could change it or come up with something new? I feel like I'm being difficult but I just know that that would be very difficult haha

I like the idea of this one, but I think it would be a nearly impossible task to solo Clair as a Cyndaquil with likely no super-effective moves (I haven't looked it up) and especially with her Kingdra. Maybe you could change it or come up with something new? I feel like I'm being difficult but I just know that that would be very difficult haha
Sure thing. Maybe solo Chuck instead?

Requirements:
Medium-Hard
No HM slaves
Preferences:

The Team:

You can evolve into Skiploom freely, but it must find and hold a Sharp Beak to evolve into Jumpluff.

This Cyndaquil wants to be the very best, like no one ever was...

• Solo Chuck to evolve into Quilava.
Is there anyone else who can give me a pokemon? I only need a few more and I'm excited to start!

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is there anyone else who can give me a pokemon? I only need a few more and I'm excited to start!
Hey! Take Alice the Nidoran-F.
Alice formerly belonged to another trainer, but he replaced her with a Nidoran-M that he thought was stronger and released her. She wishes to prove her strength by soloing Morty to evolve into Nidorina. After reaching Level 25 and evolving, Alice may not gain any experience at all until she finds Poké Maniac Ron on Route 43 -- the trainer who abandoned her! Solo his Nidoking to evolve into Nidoqueen; after this, she may gain experience again.

Hey! Take Alice the Nidoran-F.
Sounds like a good challenge! Accepted! Just a reminder to everyone else, I need a flyer in my last two pokemon. A water-type would be nice as well, but Nidoqueen can learn Surf and Whirlpool, so I could do without one. It'll be a little annoying before she evolves and I have to get to Chuck, but I would be okay with a temporary HM slave.

I came here to start a challange and found that I have an unfinished one from OVER 6 YEARS AGO. So I'm just going to restart that one.
ScrambleTeam (Emerald)
Seviper (ACTRAISER) Only Poison/Dark moves; No base power over 60.
Ralts (Psycokiler) Must have Trace. KO every pkmn searching for it. Max 2 attacking moves
Plusle (Pikachu2) No rules.
Torkoal (EvilFarts) Must know ember and smog at all times.
Mudkip ---- Can't evolve until soloing Brawly.
Seedot ---- Must know Bullet Seed or Hidden Power until after E4. Can't evolve into Nuzleaf until after Brawly. Can't evolve into Shiftry until after Norman.
It took me an hour and a half to find a Trace Ralts this time, and my Mudkip got to lvl 17 before leaving Route 102... I just made it to Petalburg Rustboro City and traded the second Ralts I caught for a Seedot.

topher, take Plausible the Farfetch'd. Plausible believes he is a totally normal duck. He doesn't carry anything (pretend he doesn't have a leek) and only does things ordinary ducks do. So his restrictions are:
-No hold items
-Can only know physical moves that use his body (beak, claws, wings, etc.)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)