NOC Amnesiac Mafia game 2 - village wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screwy night. Posting to show I'm not silenced, if I could even be silenced. I just finished an all day shift, but I'll post something in the terms of trying to figure this game out and a strategy moving forward.

after looking back i am less confident but he is still my top gf read.

His first post has some weird logic and when I first read it also crossed my mind that he may be trying to find the silencer , not to lynch but to avoid killing him.
In Dragon Ball he seemed to argue a lot and be more aggressive but now he is kind of ignoring everything said against him and just talking about the setup when we clearly wanted player interaction.
he is the person who would be most likely to kill asek. He had a lot of emotion in dragon ball thread, i think he is less confident here and just kills asek to avoid arguing with him.

Haruno response to asek post from d1?

I want people to post more because it's already d2 and half the playerlist seems afk d1.

Maleovex being hooked and targetting target of omni

haruno is missing until monday according to his status and i have no other scumreads since no one posts. If you are town you are not helping by idling. We should probably massclaim at this point just like the people from the other game. It sucks being the only one active especially when i still dont really know what i am.

The other thread had the luxury of mass claiming because they had more open results and they can lynch the silencer. We on the other hand have already vanquished the silencer. I'm not sure that we can trip up the godfather on one days kill, especially with me being the only one watched. Right now mass claiming just would hand the godfather over the answers he needs to get a great night target.

U-Turn Out Why in your mind do you believe claiming is the best course of action? You start the day by saying that you think Haurno is undoubtedly the don just to say you guess he is the don, then you advocate for mass claims when village can't obtain much from doing so. It seems to me that you're just throwing things out there without thinking things through completely. I don't think that the "trying to start discussion" applies here when I'm not understanding your reasoning for your entire course of action.

I'm not trying to be on the offensive here, I seriously wonder what the village would gain right now through mass claims when we only have one watch, one don kill, and the silencer (who would be the easiest person to go after with mass claims) is already dead? It seems like your ideas have a very mafia-esque tilt in their results.

im tired and this is just a bunch of thoughts lumped together, may be kind of messy. going to sleep will read later

yes that is true that i am throwing the idea out here. i have thought about it ever since ullar suggested it.

im not trying to be like a village leader that orders people around to claim. But nothing is happening and someone needs to do something. I dont really like how u stating "starting discussion" doesnt apply. It does. Because i want input on this and the game situation in general. that is also why i threw haruno in the mix because i want people to react so i can get a better understanding of the players. Unfortunately no one is bothering which is why i suggested massclaiming. Apparently you are the only one that decides to actually share, with a negative response. So now I am confused at what you want me to do.

I was thinking that using massclaim to find the hooker and the silencer wasn't much different , except that the silencer's target is public while the hookers target is secret, which can just be revealed afterwards. Am i missing something here?

This is out of my comfort zone, I would much rather respond to new topics than to start them. But there's no other option because no one is talking. I would rather just encourage people to talk so I can just stay back in my zone which is why im encouraging it so much

We REALLY need activity in this game. I'm thinking we should claim our targets, like I said before I know mafia will probably lie. If we get majority of people saying we should claim I'll claim first if you guys want.

The only reason we should claim is if we have an opportunity to catch the Godfather and we don't have the information to do that right now. Claiming this turn is just giving the godfather exactly what he wants, which is locating the best night target. There is nothing we can't do right now that we can't do better tomorrow. And the majority of our major players already know who they are.

If we no lynch and wait until the next cycle, we increase the odds of finding the Godfather and solving this game, and walking out of here with a win. Just a little bit of patience and this game is as good as won.

Since thread is kind of dead, I'll try to liven it up a little bit. Buttered Toast was caught by watcher , + He keeps talking about Godfather

Vote ButteredToast

honestly Haruno has been my strongest scumread as well, since #36 was just basically nonsense. scum ButteredToast feels like some fairly convoluted reasoning to me, like that in this playstyle his goal is just to stay alive, so he's playing as pro-village as he can to make sure he evades suspicion? idk, that's actually not that unreasonable. but i guess i have a pretty neutral read on him so yeah

Maleovex

Lt. Col. of The Kyergrzstan Killer Beez
This is my first NOC game, so honestly, I'm a little bit lost, but on the issue of mass claiming, I feel that it's not a good idea, this is because GF is getting free info and if Hooker has discovered his role, him as well. This is in contrast to Village, who gain very little, as claims aren't that useful without more results, I feel if we're going to mass claim, we need more info.
Did we ever find out about if silence would still go through despite him being killed?
Most people should have an idea of what role they are by now, most roles have some idea who they are by now.
If you don't have any info that helps you work out your role, then you can narrow it down to Personal Trainer, Mayor of Hooker

This is my first NOC game, so honestly, I'm a little bit lost, but on the issue of mass claiming, I feel that it's not a good idea, this is because GF is getting free info and if Hooker has discovered his role, him as well. This is in contrast to Village, who gain very little, as claims aren't that useful without more results, I feel if we're going to mass claim, we need more info.
Did we ever find out about if silence would still go through despite him being killed?
Most people should have an idea of what role they are by now, most roles have some idea who they are by now.
If you don't have any info that helps you work out your role, then you can narrow it down to Personal Trainer, Mayor of Hooker
I'm with the idea of claiming targets, not role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)